Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Is that the top piece? Open the missile hatch and look under the blue area where the outer silver piece would be if it was closed. It should have either a triangle or triangle with underline.  Both parts are not the same as the front area is different. Triangle only is topside. The more detailed the info provided the better picture to paint for others to try and troubleshoot.

36 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Decent Gerwalk image.  Don't care if the sword wasn't used in that mode.

IMG_0112.thumb.JPG.f671cb9e97455900ef41f3aca6af2d54.JPG

That's a nice pose, Mommar!  :good: 

Quick question, does the clear plastic support only applicable during Fighter mode only?

Thanks.  The wings-up thing is anime inaccuare but the pivot point for the wing root is too far forward to make proper gerwalk terribly useful.  The shoulders get in the way.  Plus the rotation point has no lock and the fold in the wing isn't ratched so the weight from the drones is resting on the arms in that photo.  Too bad, this is one of my favorite Gerwalk modes of any Valk and Bandai really did not design it well.

Hopefully we haven't heard about the other versions yet because Bandai are fixing them.

Edited by Mommar

20 hours ago, wmkjr said:

It's super easy to install. Make sure they're all in the correct place. There are arrows pointing inside to the fuselage to which wing they should go with the ones with the line meant for underneath. It's located on the inside near the top missiles. Open the missile bay hatch by sliding the silver part forward to make it easier to open the hatch. With the hatch open, hook the lower rear part 1st, slide the silver part back, then push down the front then check the back. You should be able to feel when the front pegs in. If you did it correctly the parts are locked in solid.

this is VERY important advice for putting on this stupid missile packs!!!! my left side one top side looking down on the aircraft from the rear  was still far more difficult than the other 3, but finally clicked into place.  Make sure you check for the little triangles and triangles with lines or you're gonna be very frustrated!!! 

20170903_181100.jpg

20170903_181114.jpg

20170903_181256.jpg

20170903_181313.jpg

Edited by derex3592

Lil Drakkens on... the biggest fail with this damn plane is that the rear landing gear doesn't LOCK!!! grrrrrr...  did a quick panel line wash on the Lil Drakkens for a little extra detail.. doesn't show up much, but oh well. 

anyway, maybe tomorrow if I have time I'll attempt battroid for the 2nd time since I got the thing for some shield and sword action! 

20170903_183005.jpg

20170903_183020.jpg

20170903_184050.jpg

20170903_184057.jpg

Edited by derex3592

Whoa nice pics derex3592.

Didn't expect the packs and the lil drakens to looks these good attached in fighter mode. I had tot to display the lil drakens flying, but may consider em attached on the wing. Somehow it makes the 262 seem a lil longer?

And those missile pod lines make the 262 top down view even more awesome!

Gah mine are still stuck in prep in N-Y...

1 hour ago, ArchieNov said:

Both of my copies can do it

If i forced it, mine probably could as well, but it looks like it requires forcing the plastic of the landing gear past the chassis of the Lil Draken in a way it isn't designed for, so I'm worried about it being stressed unnaturally.

1 hour ago, Zx31 said:

If i forced it, mine probably could as well, but it looks like it requires forcing the plastic of the landing gear past the chassis of the Lil Draken in a way it isn't designed for, so I'm worried about it being stressed unnaturally.

Okay. I can't confirm for sure if it's designed for it or not, but looking closely at the base of the landing gear (near the hinge joint), I can see a small detent or ridge. That's what locks the gear in position when it latches into the crevice.

Of course it's really up to you if you want to try it or not.

7 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

Oh, I was talking about the Draken's landing gear, not the lil Draken's. Sorry for the confusion, I had misunderstood.

Ah, that explains things. Not sure which the original post was referring to now that I re-read it.

7 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Ooooh!  Looks great Spanner! Nice use of the Flightpose stand!  I didn't remember they had extra holes for the LilDrakken arms???...or did you custom drill those?

Hehe! Thanks! Yep had to drill some 5mm holes to fit the pegs! There was no way I was gonna use that awful included stand.. 

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

^ Love it. :wub:

I, too have 2 Drakens but I didn't want to spend extra for a second Lil Draken set. And it looks nice together like that. ^_^

So if anyone doesn't want their Sword and Shield from their extra sets, do let me know. ;)

The sword and shield went to my third Draken which will be permanently in battroid, because I don't think I want to transform it again. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

The sword and shield went to my third Draken which will be permanently in battroid, because I don't think I want to transform it again. :rolleyes:

Third? Ha! Now you're showing off. I can't beat that. Hahaha! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I just gave in and built all 3 forms using the Tomytec Gimix kits to go with my DX 262.