Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Man, looking at the photos and seeing all the goofy ways people need to adjust the backpack/wings to make things work in Gerwalk pisses me off.  Bandai did not implement the 262 correct.  The use of additional braces for the lil drakens in fighter is also BS, they haven't learned a single thing from the 25 Armor/Tornado packs.

Edited by Mommar

Well looks like n-y is at it again. The lil draken set became available agin tonight. I paid for one. Going through the payment process I noticed a new option for wrapping. 250 yen extra after shipping costs for  a choice of 2 different wrappings or a bag option. You don't have to get it but I'm thinking they are going to ship these lil drakens out in the shipper boxes they come in and not an outer box like they have been till now. I hope this isn't true but I'm thinking it is.

What's new lately with NY? Seems the past several releases they have underestimated the size of the packaging. What did they originally charge you for shipping? I swear they should do what HLJ does and give you the shipping charge later when they have the item.

Edited by Loop

3 hours ago, Loop said:

What's new lately with NY? Seems the past several releases they have underestimated the size of the packaging. What did they originally charge you for shipping? I swear they should do what HLJ does and give you the shipping charge later when they have the item.

Worry more if they do that on their PF SDF-1 next year. ^_^

I got mine off the Tamashii JP site instead of NY. I did have them do the small price increase on me one time but that was because the box was actually way oversized from Bandai and I didn't mind it all, but we hear about it every time they ship something lately.

I got mine, and i dig the set. The Sword and Shield add a surprising amount to the toy, and definitely makes it worth keeping in Battroid. The missile pods basically complete the plane, Im seriously considering gluing them into place. 

The Drakens are nice solo pieces. Look cool on their own, look cool with the plane overall. I'm sorry people aren't liking them, but I'm digging it. 

Hell getting it out even made me get better at transforming the plane back to fighter again

NY shipped mine. Didn't ask for extra for shipping but mine was EMS. I personally like the  drones attached to the fighter. Initially thought the sv-262 with them attached was a different fighter when I was watching the show. 

15 hours ago, Mommar said:

Watching that video, the little plastic piece they attach in fighter mode doesn't even really make sense.  What does it do exactly?

Since the wingtips will be folded for the Lil Drakens, those clear plastic pieces will help to tab in again the wing section back to the leg area for support. And IMHO, that's really a stupid idea. They should've figure this out beforehand.

5 hours ago, anubis20 said:

For me the Lil Drakens only work in fighter mode. They kinda look stupid in Gerwalk and Battroid IMO. 

Agreed. I don't like the Lil Drakens on Gerwalks and Battroid.

5 hours ago, chyll2 said:

I only want the missile attachment on the legs. Dont need the drone, sword and fixed shield

Me too. If you don't mind, can I take off from your hand those 'unwanted' stuff? :rolleyes: