Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Me too. I love new designs and transformation schemes. In that department, Frontier was sort of lacking. While I love the 25, 27 and 29, they had the same transformation with a few minor differences and the 171 was a revised 17D.

Also, having a variety in the collection makes for a more interesting display.

I do hope the sv262 starts a new linage of single tail valks, to be explored further in mechanical design by kawamori-San. The possibilities are endless..perhaps also single scoop intake fighters like the f16?

But for now just happy that he did chose the draken as an iconic design base..

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

I do hope the sv262 starts a new linage of single tail valks, to be explored further in mechanical design by kawamori-San. The possibilities are endless..perhaps also single scoop intake fighters like the f16?

Yeah, I'm liking the Draken more and more. Can't wait for March.

And tbh, we can just forget which Macross series those gorgeous valkyries came from, yeah? :lol:

11 hours ago, Firefox said:

The 104 valk will be a must buy item. Hopefully Bandai is like VE-1 all over again and bring us the 104 valk.

I try to raise awareness every so often but naturally not everyone sees it, but the "104 valk" is actually called the Sv-154 Svard. To date though no proof has been shown that it transforms... though I'd bet on it still.

On 10/10/2016 at 5:14 AM, Guyffon said:

Could this be concept art of an sv-154

post-5131-0-42792600-1476090830_thumb.jpg

I'd wager it will look a lot like this (from page 46 of this thread). Really is a great design, dunno if anyone would take the time to make a toy/model of it but lets hope.

8 hours ago, dizman said:

I'd wager it will look a lot like this (from page 46 of this thread). Really is a great design, dunno if anyone would take the time to make a toy/model of it but lets hope.

Mind if I ask where did you get the scan from? Can I get the name of the book? And I would say yes, this is where the SV-154 gets its idea from

48 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Mind if I ask where did you get the scan from? Can I get the name of the book? And I would say yes, this is where the SV-154 gets its idea from

That's from the Macross Design Works book in the beginning section where a lot of preliminary designs, some not macross related are shown.

These were originally for I forget the name, Aerial Cavalry Knights? Which eventually became escaflowne and all the designs were dropped but later repurposed in Macross.

On 02/13/2017 at 10:43 AM, seti88 said:

And they'd still be better than those abominations from Astro Plan.

9 hours ago, Firefox said:

Must be from one of his Mecha design works books. It's not in the green and white book though.

Also, I think it's about time for the next Aerial Knights release announcement.

Hello all , i wonder if i can get a little help? i preodered the draken and dont remember from which site. luckily i used paypal but the vendor shows up as   kevin@circle-soft.com does anyone know which website this is? ive checked all my emails and cant find the confirmation email any help would be appreciated thanks.

59 minutes ago, brannon said:

Hello all , i wonder if i can get a little help? i preodered the draken and dont remember from which site. luckily i used paypal but the vendor shows up as   kevin@circle-soft.com does anyone know which website this is? ive checked all my emails and cant find the confirmation email any help would be appreciated thanks.

Loopaza

Anyone willing to proxy ship a SV262 order to the states from Amazon Japan? If there is a dedicated thread for proxy shipping, please let me know. I couldn't find one...><

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

same here!  when's release date again???

Below. 8 posts above you. ;) 

On 2/24/2017 at 8:27 PM, F360 said:

release date is March-18-2017, only 3 more weeks to go.

march.jpg.1b3de0ae4f3d9e5e933876452a59fbb5.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

23 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Gonna have to wait until the end of march once that MB F-91 is released to ship my PW :(

Think of the money saved from shipping. ^_^ It's like killing 2 stone with one bird. Or it's the other way around. :lol:

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Think of the money saved from shipping. ^_^ It's like killing 2 stone with one bird. Or it's the other way around. :lol:

I also have it going to PW, since I also have the VF-31F from HLJ... Waiting a whole month to get the Draken sounds rough.. but getting both at the same time for one shipping charge... it's probably worth it.

It makes sense the rivals would come together I think too.

13 hours ago, Heron said:

Anyone willing to proxy ship a SV262 order to the states from Amazon Japan? If there is a dedicated thread for proxy shipping, please let me know. I couldn't find one...><

1 hour ago, barurutor said:

Tenso can proxy from Amazon Japan.

I'm adding Buyee here as well.

On 02/18/2017 at 4:54 AM, MacrossJunkie said:

That's from the Macross Design Works book in the beginning section where a lot of preliminary designs, some not macross related are shown.

These were originally for I forget the name, Aerial Cavalry Knights? Which eventually became escaflowne and all the designs were dropped but later repurposed in Macross.

Air Cavalry Chronicles