Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Those wing joints must be pretty strong or have hidden supports because that doesn't look like it will stay tight for long. :lol:

That's been my concern since the beginning. And based on the Armor/Tornado solutions Bandai has had a pretty bad track record of sorting that out.

That's been my concern since the beginning. And based on the Armor/Tornado solutions Bandai has had a pretty bad track record of sorting that out.

No. They have a perfect track records of afterthoughts. :lol:

dat Battroid pose tho :wub: ....SO glad I snagged one of these! :D

Ditto. :rolleyes:

Did the SV-262 have any kind of fast pack attachments, apart from the Lil Drakens? I kinda mentally tuned out for much of the show.

Yes. Both sides of the legs. Missile Containers.

Thanks for the post ixtl! The details look awesome! seems in gerwalk, the lil darkens can lay almost flat on the wingtip, meaning less stress on the wing joints.

I how I do wish the leg stores the sword hehe...

If there's not enough space in the leg to store the folding sword, I hope Bandai give us light saber instead :lol:

Mm... those super parts do look nice. I've never been big on the Lil Drakken's really.. so like most, I'd have them displayed separate. The missile packs are worth it all though, especially since they are conformable and can be used in atmosphere.

I am glad I got this valk too.. now I am worried I'll have to get the add ons, lol.

Do we know if the arms that hold up the two Lilldraken when they are not mounted on the wings are put on the same base as the Draken III or on separate bases? I'm assessing my display space. I tried to look back the last few pages, but couldn't find any pictures that showed it.

am sorry man, i dont think lightsabers and valk's mix that well. something abt a knife vs a gun debate... :rolleyes:

Plus valks aren't jedi's, but humannoids who depend on watching lovely ladies belting out their hits to be imbued with flowing glowy energy which makes em metahuman... :rolleyes: Kawamori!! What have you got me believing!!

A broadsword however...has at least the illusion that it can swat off bullets/missiles and deflect lasers... :lol:

Edited by seti88

Seti. If you have Super Robot Chogokin Mazinkaiser, maybe you can use that sword for the Draken? Hmm. :rolleyes:

maybe maybe...hmmmm.... :lol::lol:

post-15116-0-03918100-1478321215_thumb.jpg

i dont have one unfortunately, though the mazinger chokogins look nice now you pointed em out! ;)

Edited by seti88