Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Pretty much that is what the 154 would be. The fighter is nearly identical to the one if the photo except for some cosmetic differences and the head on that thing is pretty much exactly what the CF 262's were. Kawamori is known for reusing designs so it makes sense that's where the 154 came from.

Edited by Mommar

How has the window for this completely closed!! AND it's a PRE-ORDER!!! I hate being deployed...miss all the good stuff!!

I hear ya buddy. Same story.

I knew you'd like that when I saw it on Tochiro's Twitter. ;) Was just too lazy to post it here. :lol:

Yey Yey Yey! :wub: Though I wasn't sure if the one with the red lining is also the same one with the gold lining based on the magazine. :rolleyes: Either way, the white one looks nice.

Would look great next to the YF-30.

I agree. Looks great too besides Alto's VF-171Ex. ;)

I hope bandai doesn't forget to bundle in a sword somewhere....either as a roid version release or in the 262 fast pack versions! :rolleyes:

I don't mind a folding sword too. Even if it's not going to fit inside the legs. ^_^

And... Confirmation e-mail get! Awesome! Successful pre-order without the madness. Now I just need one VF-31 for a set. Messer's makes the most sense... but that 31A is very sexy.... such decisions...

Preorder down but I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Likely will drop the order closer to march

You must trust in the true wind to give you the answer.

Back up! Snagged one...Told myself I would NOT do the Delta Valks..dammit.

Technically, they're Aerial Knights. And not from the Delta platoon. So don't feel bad about it. Besides it doesn't look like a conventional Valk so it's all good. Yes? ^_^

Yey Yey Yey! :wub: Though I wasn't sure if the one with the red lining is also the same one with the gold lining based on the magazine. :rolleyes: Either way, the white one looks nice.

I agree. Looks great too besides Alto's VF-171Ex. ;)

I don't mind a folding sword too. Even if it's not going to fit inside the legs. ^_^

I'm leaning more towards Roid's as well and hope we get a DX of it. (Which I've termed Hathor, vs Keith's Anubis).

Don't feel bad; this is the first weekend in a while that I went out for the day, just to come home and discover this. Like most of the Bandai valks to date, I hope I'm able to snag one once they're released.

Gotta say, though, the scarcity and difficulty obtaining these things is rapidly eroding my enthusiasm.

Dunno about the sword but the Lildrakens and Missile pods will probably be released separately. As for the pics, it's a final product may differ thing.

You can look at the website link for more info. Also read the bottom bullets.

http://sp.tamashii.jp/item/11581/

Edited by wmkjr

The pictures on HLJ are the official pictures, so they should be pretty close if they aren't final. I don't think anyone really knows about the sword, but it's not mentioned anywhere, so I would assume it's not included. The Lildrakens and FAST packs are likely going to come later in the form of an extra thing to buy.

If Bandai intend to give the DX Draken its sword, they may possibly include it with the inevitable TWE Lildraken/missile pod expansion pack.

I doubt it will be able to stow in the legs though. There are no hinges or seams visible. The sword in the anime was possibly a late inclusion and its design was probably not ready in time for it to be included with the Bandai 1/72 transformable kit and TomyTec 1/144 kit.

Edited by IXTL

Are the images at HLJ accurate to the final product or are they shots of a prototype or early production model? This is my first Bandai 1/60 DX and I'm hoping it is complete with sword and green pods, but have seen no photos to that effect.

Bandai's own "final" shots are often of a hand-painted proto, with a few small added details that don't make it to final production. Until someone has it in hand, there is no way to be certain EXACTLY how it'll look.