Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

I love that the GERWALK mode doesn't have most of a fighter hanging out aft of the legs the way that so many valks do. That's one area that I think the VF-1/VF-0 handle better than most of their progeny.

On the other hand, those reversed wings really bother me. I enjoy the absurd idea that GERWALKs fly aerodynamically, rather than just through sheer thrust, but it's a tough fantasy to maintain when the lifting surfaces are upside down and backwards.

Since the wings can be rotated, it's an option to leave it as is instead of rotating it I guess when posed in Gerwalk mode. Win-win. ^_^

I think he means the all the green 262s piloted by Bogue and the rest of the knights are all the same. He wasn't referring to Keith's Hs model which is of course noticeably different.

So...can we confirm there's not much difference between Bogue's and the rest of the standard Knight SV's?

I might just limit it to two of em.

Just the markings on the Left intake/left upper thigh, cockpit area, and wingtips. Color bands on the tail fin , lower cockpit, and front of intake.

Edited by wmkjr

1. Yea looks like the gunpod isn't held at all. Who knows maybe it's a display issue.

But seeing as how big the gunpod is and is extendable, a good grip and peg would be essential.

2.Wish they opened the head up and displayed its front eye. That would make the head so much more menacing.

3. Fighter mode looks crazy to get all the gaps lined up, if one has transformed it and wanted fighter mode back.

4. Really liking the quality of the tampo displayed tho.

Ok. Now we've seen how the Draken looks like in all 3 modes. What's the consensus here now when you purchase the Draken once it's available?

1. Just like your regular Valk that you transform it from time to time?

2. Display it only in Valk mode?

3. Buy multiples (2 and up) to display in all modes? (Looking at you, Spanner. :ph34r: )

4. Display it in Battroid mode since that's the only way to fit it in your cabinet.

I'm more number 4 if ever I'm going to get one of the Drakens. ^_^

A mix of 1 and 4. Cabinet space is tight at the moment. 1 largely depends on how fun it is to transform.

Also depends how many colour schemes we get. There week be at least two, maybe more.

Also someone posted a pic of a Saab Draken in a red and white scheme a few pages back, i am tempted to try and replicate that on one.

1 for me.. because my collection is small due to not being able to afford stuff like this before now. I imagine for cost reasons I'll get a 262Hs and a VF-31J (Messer) so I have the rivals.

Ok. Now we've seen how the Draken looks like in all 3 modes. What's the consensus here now when you purchase the Draken once it's available?

3. Buy multiples (2 and up) to display in all modes? (Looking at you, Spanner. :ph34r: )

4. Display it in Battroid mode since that's the only way to fit it in your cabinet.

hehe! :lol::rolleyes:

though I think a single of each main characters Valkyrie but definitely doubles (or even triples) of any cannon fodder variants they might release! :D

hehe! :lol::rolleyes:

though I think a single of each main characters Valkyrie but definitely doubles (or even triples) of any cannon fodder variants they might release! :D

Ah! So you're saying that if VF-31 will going to have 2 more different add-on parts somewhere down the series since we already saw the first one, you're not going to buy multiples of 31's to pose it with each packs? Just sayin'. :lol:B))

I'll buy one Keith and keep it in Fighter mode. Really not a fan of the head design.

I'll buy one of the standard versions and display it in Battroid, as I far prefer the head design.

That's it, I don't like the Sv-262 enough to buy more than two.

Its probably gonna be gerwalk mode ... dat over the shoulder(or rather above fuselage) BFG!

Plus with the keith pilot figure beside to give it that am too sexy for your display vibe! ;):lol:

Edited by seti88

the blue-gold combination on the 262 reminds me of the hyaku-shiki....I wonder if the articulated hands will be as big as those fixed posed hands? To me it looks slightly disproportionate...

Edited by aaajin

I really don't like the grip on the gunpod. It makes for an odd holding angle on the toys.

I agree on the grip, it also looks like it does not have a trigger at all. The other thing that still bothers me is the tail fin/shield hinge. I hope they find another way before calling it final, it ruins the insignia on the shield.

Still will probably buy the squad.

Edited by Loop

this is sv 262 eheheheh ;) i love this model only in fighter and gerwalk, but in battroid don't like head and the articulation of the knees

Others are seeing Anubis in the 262's head, too. I'm not. Where are you seeing it? The closest thing I think of is a bat, but even then it's a loose resemblance...

I dunno. To my eyes, they point too much forward regardless of how you angle them to look remotely Anubis-like, and they don't form a smooth silhouette with the rest of the head, and... bah. Anyway, nice-looking toy. I'm not sure whether to choose between this or the various kit offerings. Well, definitely a Hasegawa fighter at least, but for the other modes, I'm not so sure.