Should we be expecting the announcement of Messer's valk next month? I still have my HLJ coupon to use before the end of the year.

I have a feeling that Chuck and regular Draken will be web exclusives, along with all the super parts.

It does seem like Bandai's lineup of high end Chogokin brands are a bit crowded this season.

When Frontier's airing finished, they had the Aquarion stuff, v1 VF-25s, many of which were prepackaged with super parts.

For the Frontier movie line of v2 VF-25s, Bandai had less other high-end things being released, and they even had a few Space Battleship Yamato releases as SOC.

I think they will stretch out the Delta valks as long as possible.

Should we be expecting the announcement of Messer's valk next month? I still have my HLJ coupon to use before the end of the year.

I have a feeling that Chuck and regular Draken will be web exclusives, along with all the super parts.

Oh, so Messer's will be after Keith's? Not Arad's?

Looking the VF-31J with Super Packs sideview looks sleek. :wub:

Though it's still a wonder why they didn't put the Speaker Pod for this. I mean, I'm not a big fan of the Speaker Pod on Valks, but it's logical to put it here on the set. Assuming that the Super Packs will be sold as an online option set, they will not sell just the Speaker Pod as an additional option part later on, right?

I guess it would make sense to include the speakers since the first time we ever really see the supers in action outside of Chuck doing his radar thing is with the full speaker setup however I like my planes as war machines and not jukeboxes so...

I'm fine if they never offer the speaker pods. I'm sure that there is some in universe explanation of how they work but speaker pods in space always makes me go :huh:

Thats easily explained. The music goes straight to your mind, not thru tour ears

Thats easily explained. The music goes straight to your mind, not thru tour ears

Then why the need for something that looks like a speaker? Just a happy coincidence that a mental audio broadcast device and a standard audio broadcast device look almost exactly the same even though they function in completely different ways? It also seems to me that if they had the ability to broadcast something directly into peoples minds that J-pop wouldn't be the first thing on the list :p.

I'm sure that this is a topic that was put to rest decades ago and I'm slightly derailing the discussion but in my minds eye it just never makes sense.

Same reason why I always question why some military guy didn't replace Basara's speaker pod ammo with delayed bombs or something. That guy was crazy accurate hitting peoples cockpits. Let him sing his songs and if the pilots didn't respond BOOM no more enemy combatant.

wow! that looks spectacular! and the Valks look good too! :o:wub: hehe! im kidding.. :p I was referring to the Valks but Mirage definitely adds a bit of glam to the display! :D Looking forward to having her standing next to her Valkyrie when it comes! ^_^

I agree. Esp if they displayed her instead with her Valks. Kinda weird to display her with Hayate's Valk. Should be Frejya. :rolleyes:

I can't remember if Grace ever physically flight the VF-27 as opposed to Brera. As an android Grace has always flown the VF from distance in both TV and movie versions, hasn't she?

She flew in one in episode 23, but you see her VF and her in the suit in 22 (after she kills the Frontier hit squad sent after her).

Ugh. When will Bandai open pre-orders for the VF-31C already. I just want to secure an order for my waifu's valk :p

Hell, I totally missed the first DX vf-31 pre-order wave due to work. And I just start watching Delta yesterday. I would be happy just to get any version of VF-31 at a reasonable price because I just love forward swap wing design.

I just found out from HLJ that the pre-orders for the VF-31J is now closed. I totally missed the pre-orders despite checking HLJ every 3 days or so. WTH. Is there another store where I can pre-order the VF-31J Bandai Chogokin? Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!!

I hate to break it to you, but unless you are willing to be up very late at night and be very fast, but mostly just lucky at the exact moment of release, you will probably not secure any of the DX Valks. Sometimes a few pop up after the pre order closes, I would suggest checking this thread religiously and signing up for Figinstock to have the best chance. I didn't think I would get a Drakken, but thanks to the helpful people here, I got one well after the initial preorder window closed.

I just found out from HLJ that the pre-orders for the VF-31J is now closed. I totally missed the pre-orders despite checking HLJ every 3 days or so. WTH. Is there another store where I can pre-order the VF-31J Bandai Chogokin? Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!!

You are pretty late to the party , preorder started on 08-01-16. You r months late. It gets sold out in minutes if not secs on websites on preorder date. Checking Hlj every 3 days will do nothing. Following "Derex3592" 's advice is your best bet.

I hate to break it to you, but unless you are willing to be up very late at night and be very fast, but mostly just lucky at the exact moment of release, you will probably not secure any of the DX Valks. Sometimes a few pop up after the pre order closes, I would suggest checking this thread religiously and signing up for Figinstock to have the best chance. I didn't think I would get a Drakken, but thanks to the helpful people here, I got one well after the initial preorder window closed.

I actually do that already. It's how I got my pre-order for the VF-31J and Keith's Draken.

Although those times I was lucky in that I was able to keep refreshing the store page (I had spare time). Keith's Draken was a major pain though due to it not showing up for order at 4pm japan time, while searching for 'chogokin' at HLJ. Luckily the good folk on this forum provded the url.

I haven't signed up for figinstock because I usually check stores on my own every day. Plus by the time its been updated, the pre-order window could have closed.

Edited by Heatwave

Seeing as Max's VF-1J is popping up here and there, what is the likelihood that it will show up at HLJ? I have a few things in my private warehouse that i want to ship and im hoping to score Max's VF-1J to ship it all together.

Also, what is the release date? i remember seeing something about Nov 15, but im not sure if that is still accurate.