So, all of these AmiAmi preorders reopening...is this a sign of cancelled orders?

AFAIK, cancelling on AmiAmi is prohibited. They don't allow it. ;)

Back to VF-31 programming. I like the Supers overall but somehow looks funny. Esp on the Gerwalk mode. Probably, it wasn't attached properly on the displays. Hope that's the only case there.

Where is the speaker projection pack? Don't tell me they are going to release that separately.

It's Bandai. You can bet on it. ;)

Noel, supers are actually funny for the 31 in general. That is my opinion. It looks the best though for battroid mode.

Since it is a lead valk, will it be a good idea to hoard? This variant will have a chance on getting reissue.

True. I guess, the 31's looks best in naked form. ^_^

Not worried about this hero valk since I'm not interested in his colors. Hehehe. :lol:

When the VF-25 first came out, were the super packs teased so early even before release to the public of the VF-25 itself? I missed out on the preorders for the J so maybe I might be getting the super packs before the actual valk..haha.. depending on when this is released.

These super packs look different enough to add variety, but I agree it is an acquired taste.. I like them, but I can see how others might not.

I'm pretty sure there's some sort of plastic insert that will be required to keep those wings propped up with the boosters on in Gerwalk. There's no way in hell the 30 could handle that kind of weight and I doubt they've built in something so sturdy the 31 will be able to.

I know it's not Bandai's fault, but man I still can't get over how ugly those boosters look. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other valk that has them so poorly and unimaginatively integrated. Kawamori really phoned it in on that design.

The completest in me may still get a set but I can't see me ever displaying them attached in fighter or gerwalk mode.

I like the boosters ( they kinda look like the 11's boosters). It's the way they sit on top of the wing that makes them look odd.

I don't mind bandai selling the parts separately but I wish they weren't exclusives. It makes it so hard to get them if after they have sold out. Really suck for new ppl getting into the hobby and weren't around for the preorder. Bandai would make so much money if the sold ozma's armoured pack again.

I know it's not Bandai's fault, but man I still can't get over how ugly those boosters look. Off the top of my head I can't think of any other valk that has them so poorly and unimaginatively integrated. Kawamori really phoned it in on that design.

The completest in me may still get a set but I can't see me ever displaying them attached in fighter or gerwalk mode.

Or try not to attach the boosters and leave the armors on. ;)

The only weird part about this Super Parts thing is that why they didn't include the extra pods? The speaker pod?

Edited by no3Ljm

Or try not to attach the boosters and leave the armors on. ;)

The only weird part about this Super Parts thing is that why they didn't include the extra pods? The speaker pod?

That's one solution. Although it kind of takes the 'super' out of the super packs. Of course if I left those off my eyes would be drawn to the missile pods, which I think were another miss. They are even more bulky/thick than those on the VF-25 and look like a life preserver in battroid. If I didn't know any better and was just judging on appearance I would say that the VF-31 (with super packs) was a precursor to the VF-25 (with super packs) rather than its successor.

I like the leg armors though ^_^

I like the boosters ( they kinda look like the 11's boosters). It's the way they sit on top of the wing that makes them look odd.

I was thinking the same. While Frontier super packs's boosters are blended with the wings, Delta puts them on top of the wing.

But then I think it's to allow the outer wing to fold down during transformation.

I know in the anime, the wing boosters are attached or placed on the folded fins. But on the figure, based on the photos, it looks like it's being clipped around the main wing, somewhere in the middle of the folding hinge.

I know in the anime, the wing boosters are attached or placed on the folded fins. But on the figure, based on the photos, it looks like it's being clipped around the main wing, somewhere in the middle of the folding hinge.

It does it look like the wing vertical rudders ended up folded underneath but behind the fast packs somehow (in battroid mode)?

The vertical wing rudders should be visible folded onto the wing surface, no?

Hard to see from these angles, perhaps a top down shot would be better..

It does it look like the wing vertical rudders ended up folded underneath but behind the fast packs somehow (in battroid mode)?

The vertical wing rudders should be visible folded onto the wing surface, no?

Hard to see from these angles, perhaps a top down shot would be better..

It looks to me like the rudders fold inward 90 degrees until they are parallel to the wings, then the boosters are just stuck on top or clipped around the whole wing assembly or something. You can see the tips of the rudders inboard of the boosters in the fighter mode picture.