20 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

At least safe when it comes to Delta releases. Hahaha.

I don’t know. This is Bandai we’re talking about. ^_^ 

I’m pretty sure that you’re going to jump in on the bandwagon the moment they will announce that they’re finally going to release the Green Drakens, Arad’s VF-31A, Mirage’s Draken, and Elvis Draken. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, it’s good but I wouldn’t say it’s the best and anything can still be improved. Either way, I hope they don’t make more and just give the accessories separately in this case.

The hips and ankles still eventually go completely floppy.

22 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I don’t know. This is Bandai we’re talking about. ^_^ 

I’m pretty sure that you’re going to jump in on the bandwagon the moment they will announce that they’re finally going to release the Green Drakens, Arad’s VF-31A, Mirage’s Draken, and Elvis Draken. :rolleyes:

Ok I may give in just for Arad 31A. Lol 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

Thanks for that. 

One more question; can the Messer Drakens fit on the 31A?

I don’t think it’s possible using the clip that came with the Lil Draken set. Those are designed based on the mold of the VF-31 Siegfried’s Front Swept Wing and not the 31A Delta Wing design. You probably need to make a custom clip fit for the 31A.

5 minutes ago, Mommar said:

No they can’t.

Appreciated.

18 hours ago, borgified said:

Oh @Xigfrid. You might a new project in your hands if you have the time.

Lil'Draken clips specially made for the Chronos and the 31a. ;)

Good idea!

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I don’t think it’s possible using the clip that came with the Lil Draken set. Those are designed based on the mold of the VF-31 Siegfried’s Front Swept Wing and not the 31A Delta Wing design. You probably need to make a custom clip fit for the 31A.

Hopefully the above becomes a reality.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:38 PM, crackpot said:

Speaker pods may be bundled with the 31J. Lol!

Anyway, not 31 related but Delta related, the new VF teased again: 

Screenshot_20201106-070324_YouTube.thumb.jpg.92522890fd17397f253cccd3b9f326d0.jpgScreenshot_20201106-070546_YouTube.thumb.jpg.18088cba2133404ac927edd8ec03ffca.jpg

This one looks like the Bird Human from Macross Zero.

34 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

So are they going to re-release the VF-31c again? (with the speaker pods?)

No official announcement yet. They just showcased the 5 Delta units in the recent Tamashii event equipped with the Speaker/Projector Pods. We’re just speculating how Bandai is going to do it. A.) Re-release equipped with the new pod. B.) Re-release with additional pod. C.) Release the pod separately. D.) Release it bundled with the not-yet-produced Super Packs for Ozma’s and Chuck’s.

On 11/6/2020 at 7:38 AM, crackpot said:

Speaker pods may be bundled with the 31J. Lol!

Anyway, not 31 related but Delta related, the new VF teased again: 

Screenshot_20201106-070546_YouTube.thumb.jpg.18088cba2133404ac927edd8ec03ffca.jpg

This thing looks really tacky and psychedelic with all the colorful neon lights, rings and wavy patterns. Has SK been experimenting with LSD while designing this? :p

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

No official announcement yet. They just showcased the 5 Delta units in the recent Tamashii event equipped with the Speaker/Projector Pods. We’re just speculating how Bandai is going to do it. A.) Re-release equipped with the new pod. B.) Re-release with additional pod. C.) Release the pod separately. D.) Release it bundled with the not-yet-produced Super Packs for Ozma’s and Chuck’s.

Thanks.  I wasn't going to get all of them, but now I find myself only missing VF-31c (I don't want to pay the high price for it now - so I'm hoping for a reissue in some form or another).

3 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Thanks.  I wasn't going to get all of them, but now I find myself only missing VF-31c (I don't want to pay the high price for it now - so I'm hoping for a reissue in some form or another).

You're welcome sir! Same here, I'm not planning on buying the whole team if they choose option A and B. :) 

On 12/6/2020 at 11:28 PM, seti88 said:

Well, given how rare it is that's not an awful price.  Depends on what "used" means though.  If you were buying something "used" from me it would be like new and I hardly touch them except for dusting.  Hard to tell what used might mean here.  Or course, you'd get zero box from me because I don't collect the boxes.

On 12/6/2020 at 10:28 PM, seti88 said:

Hey Seti. Maybe you can try and reach out to them to see if they can provide you more info or photos. Usually when they don't see any physical signs of worn out or issues on the fig, they just general label it as 'used' or 'opened'. Unless otherwise like 'tobacco smell', damage on the box but only showing a small tear or dent in the corners, or basically states missing parts or loose joints or yellowing.

And it still Mandarake, I trust their CS more than NY's. :rolleyes:

On 12/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, no3Ljm said:

Hey Seti. Maybe you can try and reach out to them to see if they can provide you more info or photos. Usually when they don't see any physical signs of worn out or issues on the fig, they just general label it as 'used' or 'opened'. Unless otherwise like 'tobacco smell', damage on the box but only showing a small tear or dent in the corners, or basically states missing parts or loose joints or yellowing.

And it still Mandarake, I trust their CS more than NY's. :rolleyes:

I trust mandarake 100 percent over NY.  I’d rather buy a used almost new copy at manda then buy something from NY and never receive it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I think we're waiting for the rest of the Delta stuff that Bandai still needs to do @Saburo. Supers for Arad + Chucky, Arad's 31a Dragon Head Itasha and the rest of the 262 variants.. 

Just like the HMR lineup, it going to be a long wait or get mothballed. :bigshok: