1 hour ago, Moosey said:

Interested to see what happens to the price of these when Bandai eventually get around to making a -31A Arad custom. 

Unless Bandai reissues the standard 31-A, the cost will never go down. :(

1 hour ago, DWN013 said:

I dearly hope one day we do get this, but releasing cool low-screentime variants like this is totally a Yamcadia move.  Bandai generally doesn't do that.

As mentioned, Bandai did Alto’s 171 and Luca’s 171 radome, as well. Not to mention the Maruyama version (not sure that really counts but it’s hella’ cool!)

Thats Just Frontier..

3 minutes ago, Bolt said:

As mentioned, Bandai did Alto’s 171 and Luca’s 171 radome, as well. Not to mention the Maruyama version (not sure that really counts but it’s hella’ cool!)

Thats Just Frontier..

True, but compare this to the sheer quantity of low-screentime (and even 0 screentime, like the 1/48 low vis and stealth) that Yamcadia has given us.  Cavaliers, angel birds, virgin road, CF 1J, all the ugly anniversary valks, YF-19 orange and blue variants, etc...  Although I guess bandai did give us the Messer 1S and one of my favorite bandai releases, the YF-25.

7 hours ago, DWN013 said:

True, but compare this to the sheer quantity of low-screentime (and even 0 screentime, like the 1/48 low vis and stealth) that Yamcadia has given us.  Cavaliers, angel birds, virgin road, CF 1J, all the ugly anniversary valks, YF-19 orange and blue variants, etc...  Although I guess bandai did give us the Messer 1S and one of my favorite bandai releases, the YF-25.

7 hours ago, Bolt said:

Thats Just Frontier..

Bandai's Frontier line had a ton. All those Bolt mentioned plus the VB-6 (regular, special, wings of goodbye) and YF-29 variants (30th, Isamu, Ozma, minus Rod's) plus the VF-19 Advance. The next Delta movie might also have a hidden variant. I want a VF-31A Arad but with a bigger marking on it's back.

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

Found this in the wild ...armored pack but without supports holding it up...

2CBD4431-EC5D-4C64-ABA8-93099E6055CC.jpeg.a0d7639e02c2367d92b346531f0cb587.jpeg

Nice to see it doesn't need the support. But what worries me is the long haul pertaining to the wing joints and hinges. I rather not risk it without the support. ^_^

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Nice to see it doesn't need the support. But what worries me is the long haul pertaining to the wing joints and hinges. I rather not risk it without the support. ^_^

Any pertained extreme weight in the joints , there's a high chance that the joints will wear down regardless - Wear and tear as they say.  

21 minutes ago, borgified said:

Any pertained extreme weight in the joints , there's a high chance that the joints will wear down regardless - Wear and tear as they say.  

I'll just put mine in the box then -- worry-free. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'll just put mine in the box then -- worry-free. :rolleyes:

Haha I do that a lot and it seem to work.

:p     You can even leave it in the shipping box and it will still look good , iirc @Saburo did one before of the amiami shipping box in his flex-hobby base .  Can seem to find the link or post .

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Haha I do that a lot and it seem to work.

:p     You can even leave it in the shipping box and it will still look good , iirc @Saburo did one before of the amiami shipping box in his flex-hobby base .  Can seem to find the link or post .

Yup. I have to agree on that statement. :good:^_^ 

CB4B005C-44D6-4395-8AD2-E584A628DDFA.jpeg