8 minutes ago, WaferMouse said:

Really looking forward to getting my Lil Drakens now, the way they extend out in front is awesome. Am I correct in thinking that the Messer versions are darker than these?

You know I am not sure if they will be darker, I was just assuming they would be the same color as the Sv-262 release just no accessories for the 262 and include the adapters for the 31.

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

What's wrong with you people?! Open them! Let them breathe air. They're suffocating.

:lol:

4 hours ago, Saburo said:

Thank you @Alex GS! I did a bunch of test shots so I can see  composition and fine tune my lighting and to try out various setups.  

You should open the 31S and swoosh it around a bit. :D

oh man decisions, decisions:

f83.gif

16 minutes ago, DWN013 said:

Nakano mandarake has a 31A for \58000.  Woof.  So I take it there wasn't any news about super parts for the 31A, S, or E at the recent show?

No super packs announced. There was a full-color prototype of the armored pack for Arad, and we saw a painted prototype for Chuck's radome-equipped VF-31 as well.

Sooo, I was looking intently at the pics of the DX VF-31 armor pack on Arad's ride, and was getting more and more bothered by that bright orange color on the missile covers. So much so that I went back and checked the screencaps from the movie. It seems that the actual color used is more red orange rather than bright orange. Also, the missile covers on Chuck's armor is olive drab! I really didn't notice that before:

950948731_ArmoredSiegfried1.jpg.59819f41ba177bf70ac7af3527fa117f.jpg736230569_ArmoredSiegfried5.jpg.a4271d4d02e4139f7df00165e1d49b13.jpg

I hope that Arad's super pack is still in the pipeline for Bandai. I like the custom color matching of the supers better than the armor packs, although I'm really an armor fan at heart.

Edited by brouken

Okay, now I'm getting confused. In the illustrated cover of Macross Delta's Blu ray, Chuck's missile covers colors are matched with his valk (like the rest of Delta platoon), while Arad's retains the red orange color, although its much lighter orange. I know the illustration is not canon (at least for now. Maybe the armored Delta platoon will make its debut in the next Delta movie), but it bothers me that Arad's would be the only one whose armor packs are not properly color coded to his valk. (You know you've become a true MWorlder once you start nitpicking about a valk's color. :lol:)

355866787_ArmoredSiegfried7.jpg.b07b26a024b0c78970229333491f2dc8.jpg

2 hours ago, brouken said:

Sooo, I was looking intently at the pics of the DX VF-31 armor pack on Arad's ride, and was getting more and more bothered by that bright orange color on the missile covers. So much so that I went back and checked the screencaps from the movie. It seems that the actual color used is more red orange rather than bright orange. Also, the missile covers on Chuck's armor is olive drab! I really didn't notice that before:

950948731_ArmoredSiegfried1.jpg.59819f41ba177bf70ac7af3527fa117f.jpg736230569_ArmoredSiegfried5.jpg.a4271d4d02e4139f7df00165e1d49b13.jpg

I hope that Arad's super pack is still in the pipeline for Bandai. I like the custom color matching of the supers better than the armor packs, although I'm really an armor fan at heart.

I agree with you on the 31S super parts.  I hope they release both his and chucks supers in the near future.  Maybe 31A super packs too.  I can’t stand having naked valks! ;)

In the final episode of the TV series, the surviving members of Delta plattoon all had reaction missiles equipped with their super packs. So its reasonable to expect that Chuck's DX might come packaged with reaction missiles as well. Note that only Arad and Hayate's 31Kai valks came with the missiles packaged. Mirage's valk did not come with the missiles, but the latter were packaged with her super pack. 

The question now is if Arad and Chuck's supers will still be released, given that Bandai chose to show off the armor pack first.

Edited by brouken

8 hours ago, Rogueload said:

I agree with you on the 31S super parts.  I hope they release both his and chucks supers in the near future.  Maybe 31A super packs too.  I can’t stand having naked valks! ;)

I need Chucks Super Packs to keep with my tradition of having all RVF variants with super parts in Gerwalk.  I suppose I could split the difference and leave tje radime on withbthe super parts if I had to but it’s not the same.  The VE-1 started the trend and I’ve kept it up with the RVF-171 and 25.  If only we’d get an Elint 11 and 17 as well.

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

I need Chucks Super Packs to keep with my tradition of having all RVF variants with super parts in Gerwalk.  I suppose I could split the difference and leave tje radime on withbthe super parts if I had to but it’s not the same.  The VE-1 started the trend and I’ve kept it up with the RVF-171 and 25.  If only we’d get an Elint 11 and 17 as well.

I'm very much looking forward to posing Chuck and Luca together in their SPs, though Chuck will be wearing Messer's SPs ^_^

5 hours ago, borgified said:

Since that we're talking about the Armoured packs for the Arad/Chuck /Karios versions, is it weird that I want one for Mirage if Bandai does make it? 

I know that there will be "WTF" looks thrown in my direction. :mellow:

I'd probably buy it, but I don't expect it to be made.   

5 hours ago, borgified said:

Since that we're talking about the Armoured packs for the Arad/Chuck /Karios versions, is it weird that I want one for Mirage if Bandai does make it? 

I know that there will be "WTF" looks thrown in my direction. :mellow:

The only DX I own is Mirage, so no, not so weird.......

Edited by slide

I just cant imagine the time it will take bandai to release multiple armored packs for each individual color.

For that reason alone, i think it will just be 3 armor packs at maximum. 
Conservatively, i would say perhaps a 31A armor pack would probably sell the best, and that's too tempting for bandai to ignore?

26 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I just cant imagine the time it will take bandai to release multiple armored packs for each individual color.

For that reason alone, i think it will just be 3 armor packs at maximum. 
Conservatively, i would say perhaps a 31A armor pack would probably sell the best, and that's too tempting for bandai to ignore?

I fully hope all kairos orders will be delivered.

Otherwise at the rate the kairos are being delivered I think bandai would only need to produce so few armor sets :( which may not be enough for a profitable production cost run

1 hour ago, brouken said:

If Bandai does have the armor pack for the Kairos planned, I hope they release Arad's custom 31A Kairos first. That's the combo I have in mind. :)

Safest bet would be to get everything 31A related.....:unknw: In fact, i wonder if bandai has enough capacity to full-fill all future 31A related p-bandai orders.

1 hour ago, RealJayDee said:

I fully hope all kairos orders will be delivered.

Otherwise at the rate the kairos are being delivered I think bandai would only need to produce so few armor sets :( which may not be enough for a profitable production cost run

I thk bandai made a killing on the 31A.

Its p-bandai pricing higher than a regular 31 'hero' valk, and yet demand still there for it even after release.
All bandai have to do is release a 02 and 01 version and armor sets, and folks will squadron-build the heck out of it.

Edited by seti88

On 11/3/2018 at 11:31 AM, Wally said:

Question...does the Lil Draken set for the movie VF-31F come with the clips? Or are the clips ONLY included with the movie VF-31F? 

From the content pictures of the lil draken set for VF-31F movie version, it seems that it does not include the attachments for the VF-31F but i could be wrong

item_0000012636_oOGwmH3b_07.jpg

2 hours ago, recon said:

From the content pictures of the lil draken set for VF-31F movie version, it seems that it does not include the attachments for the VF-31F but i could be wrong

item_0000012636_oOGwmH3b_07.jpg

That was my impression.  Hope Xigfried comes up with a solution...

Can someone confirm this?

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000125785

リル・ドラケン2機にVF-31への取り付けパーツをつけて再登場です!

登場作品 劇場版マクロスΔ激情のワルキューレ
主な商品内容
・リル・ドラケン×2
・リル・ドラケン接続用パーツ左右(ファイター/ガウォーク用)
・リル・ドラケン接続用パーツ左右(バトロイド用)
・専用台座×2

It is reappearing with attaching parts to VF - 31 to Lil · Draken 2 aircraft!

Appearance Movies Theatrical Feature Macross △ Fiery Valkyrie
Main product content
· Lil · Draken 2
· Lil · Draken connection parts for left and right (for fighter / Gower walk)
· Lil · Draken connection parts for left and right (for BATROID)
· Dedicated pedestal × 2

Guess what's back in stock?? 

Messer's Supers is up on Manda (for now):  https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1099505718&ref=list

Hmm.. Since you guys are talking about the actual Lil'Drakens add on to the Movie 31f, it should be included as per the link description. I believe that we can get further confirmation as the release dates gets closer.

Is it possible that Bandai knows that we want to try out the Lil'Drakens on other 31 valks and include it with clips for the in this add on set? :unknw:  I know that for us that have the Movie 31f already the clips are included in it.

Edited by borgified
grammar

They're probably including it for folks that have the 1st VF-31F.

This is Google Translate for this part.:

1129816133_Screenshot2018-11-04at17_36_56.jpg.793a466549f21d1fd9937da15a907b2a.jpg

NEW Two types of connection parts are equipped as standard.

Two types of connection parts (for fighter/gerwalk, for battroid) that reproduce the success in the theater version are included. It can also be mounted on "DX Chogokin VF-31F Siegfried (Messer Elefeld machine)" now on sale. As the theater version specification, it adopts coloring which reproduced the battle of outer space.

It specifically states can be mounted for DX VF-31F VF-31F ジークフリード 

Not Movie version VF-31F  劇場版VF-31F ジークフリード

Edited by wmkjr
Added image

If the new Lildraken pack does come with the adapters for the VF-31, then that makes it a pretty tempting offer. One reason I'm holding back from buying it is because I thought you needed the movie version VF-31F for the adapters. Also, I'm somewhat tapped out for now and can't afford to get them since NY has no pay later option for them.

Times like these, I wish HLJ also had access to exclusive Tamashii products.