Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

My number is 488877, 2 pieces, snail mail with tracking, no movement, still patiently waiting. "Slow and study wins the race" :good:

So far no one with 2 pieces from NY has received a notice. I hope you break the "curse" on this one. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Guyffon said:

That said, NY stop emailing me about the arbalest, I am not going to give you anymore of my monies!!!

Same :lol:. Not gonna touch their stuff with a barge pole, not for a long while anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, hal9000, Mechapilot77, jrhudson311, Knightdramon, NUNS, vfxraven19, ritt0r, barurutor, HayateAltoHunter, Pedro2k6, 94medition

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008, mcfly50 (x2), hoahuynh, ManhattanProject972, SpaceCowboy

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Received: Vortech (x3), neoexcaliber (x3), seti88, anubis20, Moosey, Daedalus

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: WaferMouse, Slave IV, Mommar (x3), Master Dex, spanner (x3), Graham, CrossAir, abbadon, davidwhangchoi

Not Yet:

Big in Japan

Received: mcfly50

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica, Slave IV, loko77, joelwuj

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: TrickyCustomer

Not Yet: Sanity is Optional

Loopaza

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielV, dizman, Mommar, onnylam, TheLoneWolf, TrickyCustomer (x3), OzmaLee74

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Received: Crimson9

Refunded: Guyffon

Unknown (I couldn't identify)

Received: Syngyne

Edited by ArchieNov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like they’re working their way through. Anyone receive a shipping notice today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, hal9000, Mechapilot77, jrhudson311, Knightdramon, NUNS, vfxraven19, ritt0r, barurutor, HayateAltoHunter, Pedro2k6, 94medition

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008, mcfly50 (x2), hoahuynh, ManhattanProject972, SpaceCowboy

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Received: Vortech (x3), neoexcaliber (x3), seti88, anubis20, Moosey, Daedalus

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: WaferMouse, Slave IV, Mommar (x3), Master Dex, spanner (x3), Graham, CrossAir, abbadon, davidwhangchoi

Not Yet:

Big in Japan

Received: mcfly50

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica, Slave IV, loko77, joelwuj

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: TrickyCustomer

Not Yet: Sanity is Optional

Loopaza

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielV, dizman, Mommar, onnylam, TheLoneWolf, TrickyCustomer (x3), OzmaLee74

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Received: Crimson9

Refunded: Guyffon

Unknown (I couldn't identify)

Received: Syngyne

thanks for adding me archie!

 

did anyone else after Scyla receive a shipping update? wondering if Nippon is still moving on the orders last night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I'm kind of sad I didn't take advantage of 10% off rakuten coupon... though the cost shipped to my door would probably still have been about $460 :(

One silver lining: hopefully this sends a message to bandai that lo-viz schemes sell like crazy and maybe we can get some more military-looking valks.

For now I'll just bust out the vf-25s, Vf-4G and VF-0A to satisfy my cravings for gray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I'd pipe in to say that I'm also waiting for my NY order to come in. Order #494335

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those keeping track... I received my shipping notice from NY last night:

Order #:488754

Shipped: Registered Air Mail

Ordered on 10/6.

Ordered 1 unit.

Edited by Ipsquitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ipsquitch said:

For those keeping track... I received my shipping notice from NY last night:

Order #:488754

Shipped: Registered Air Mail

Ordered on 10/6.

Ordered 1 unit.

Nice, congrats. I may get the one I bought from recon today :) it’s out for delivery but I may not be around for the mail person.

commoooooon usps

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
a word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Nice, congrats. I may get the one I bought from recon today :) it’s out for delivery but I may not be around for the mail person.

commoooooon usps

I wish you, and everyone else still waiting, the best of luck!

I am interested to see if it comes in the shipper box or not. With all the issues around this release, I wonder if NY is getting their stock directly from Bandai, or if they're starting to go through "other channels".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chyll2 said:
7 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Another one, same price, different branch. There might hope that stocks are coming now?

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1087004658&ref=dos

It's been up for hours now since chyll2 posted the links. I guess, it just shows what people's amount limit is. Same here too. I wouldn't buy it for Y35000 above. For that amount, I can get two Riobot Mospeada figures. Just sayin'. ^_^ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been searching twitter for vf-31a info and I noticed a couple of tweets that listed, I think they were called “buy sheets”. 

It looked like retailers publicized events where people could sell their toys; and the price of the vf-31a wasn’t that high: maybe 21000-24000. 

I wonder if this is a channel NY is using to source their valks. I seriously doubt they’re buying them at 35000-48000. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up my 31A from the post office at lunch. No pictures yet, but I can confirm what others have noticed from NY's recent shipments. My copy arrived sealed, and was shipped in a normal nondescript box and wrapped with bubble wrap, like a standard release VF-31. My copy did not come packaged in the brown Tamashii shipping box like other exclusives, which is no bid deal for me at this point. I'm happy to have the Valkyrie in hand at last. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, technoblue said:

I picked up my 31A from the post office at lunch. No pictures yet, but I can confirm what others have noticed from NY's recent shipments. My copy arrived sealed, and was shipped in a normal nondescript box and wrapped with bubble wrap, like a standard release VF-31. My copy did not come packaged in the brown Tamashii shipping box like other exclusives, which is no bid deal for me at this point. I'm happy to have the Valkyrie in hand at last. :)

Let us know if you also have that matte coat overspray on the wing body area.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, technoblue said:

I picked up my 31A from the post office at lunch. No pictures yet, but I can confirm what others have noticed from NY's recent shipments. My copy arrived sealed, and was shipped in a normal nondescript box and wrapped with bubble wrap, like a standard release VF-31. My copy did not come packaged in the brown Tamashii shipping box like other exclusives, which is no bid deal for me at this point. I'm happy to have the Valkyrie in hand at last. :)

Means the actual brown shipper probably was the one Bandai used to send said valk to the previous owner. This was then sold on, then onto you.

I've had TWE items sent directly from Bandai and the brown shipper is plastered with the usual postage stickers. If they gave you a shipper without that, means they got it in bulk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ipsquitch said:

For those keeping track... I received my shipping notice from NY last night:

Order #:488754

Shipped: Registered Air Mail

Ordered on 10/6.

Ordered 1 unit.

Congrats.  Hope I get chosen soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, whitestar said:

Thought I'd pipe in to say that I'm also waiting for my NY order to come in. Order #494335

 

21 hours ago, Ipsquitch said:

For those keeping track... I received my shipping notice from NY last night:

Order #:488754

Shipped: Registered Air Mail

Ordered on 10/6.

Ordered 1 unit.

 

7 hours ago, type j9 said:

hy guys


order at NY and not received yet 

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, hal9000, Mechapilot77, jrhudson311, Knightdramon, NUNS, vfxraven19, ritt0r, barurutor, HayateAltoHunter, Pedro2k6, 94medition, Ipsquitch 

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008, mcfly50 (x2), hoahuynh, ManhattanProject972, SpaceCowboy, type j9, whitestar

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Received: Vortech (x3), neoexcaliber (x3), seti88, anubis20, Moosey, Daedalus

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: WaferMouse, Slave IV, Mommar (x3), Master Dex, spanner (x3), Graham, CrossAir, abbadon, davidwhangchoi

Not Yet:

Big in Japan

Received: mcfly50

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica, Slave IV, loko77, joelwuj

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: TrickyCustomer

Not Yet: Sanity is Optional

Loopaza

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielV, dizman, Mommar, onnylam, TheLoneWolf, TrickyCustomer (x3), OzmaLee74

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Received: Crimson9

Refunded: Guyffon

Unknown (I couldn't identify)

Received: Syngyne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... I guess I need to become part of the list. Order 2 from NY, the 6 and the 26. No notice yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, technoblue said:

I picked up my 31A from the post office at lunch. No pictures yet, but I can confirm what others have noticed from NY's recent shipments. My copy arrived sealed, and was shipped in a normal nondescript box and wrapped with bubble wrap, like a standard release VF-31. My copy did not come packaged in the brown Tamashii shipping box like other exclusives, which is no bid deal for me at this point. I'm happy to have the Valkyrie in hand at last. :)

Sounds like they NY is buying up secondary stock.  Maybe they are even looking at these forums, and realize that they need to up their rep/game. 

All my TWE orders from them came packaged in a box with the TWE brown shipper box, the YF-29 Isamu, All DX VF-31 Fast Packs, VF-25G tornado parts (ordered 3 years after release of the pack).  Sounds like if I didn't cancel my order with NY I might have received my 31A with this last set, as my order number was lower then everyone getting their now, but the fact that they didn't follow order numbers from the start, and with the poor customer service and communication, I'm ok with the things that have occurred. 

Crazy thing is the item I purchased with my store credit voucher/refund, is still in preparation in progress, been that way for 7 days now.  SMDH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was showing someone pictures of my Mirage VF-31.  The pictures had been in jet mode and then I got to one in battloid mode.

The person said, "OH!  It's a Go-Bot!"

I'm mortified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, GabrielV said:

I was showing someone pictures of my Mirage VF-31.  The pictures had been in jet mode and then I got to one in battloid mode.

The person said, "OH!  It's a Go-Bot!"

I'm mortified.

Why?  Not everyone is aware of Macross.  It’s a chance to teach.  My ex’s son called them Transformers.  I got to teach him something new about the world.  He really likes the VF-17 and the Regults now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GabrielV said:

I was showing someone pictures of my Mirage VF-31.  The pictures had been in jet mode and then I got to one in battloid mode.

The person said, "OH!  It's a Go-Bot!"

I'm mortified.

 

40 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Why?  Not everyone is aware of Macross.  It’s a chance to teach.  My ex’s son called them Transformers.  I got to teach him something new about the world.  He really likes the VF-17 and the Regults now.

Tell that to on one of the reviewers (Brian) on Knerdout as he said that the VE-1 is another veritech fighter (time stamp 0:38 to 0:45) on the HMR Elintseeker review. :rolleyes:   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have mixed feelings now, as my order was 488843, and ordered on Oct 6. I was given the chance to get a refund, and I took it. Since it was refunded straight onto my CC. So... i guess I could've had it filled seeing as how it seems it may have been fufilled.

Whole ordeal made me evaluate my wants/needs and I guess not this time :p I just wish they had better communication.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really bummed so many people opted to cancel instead of giving me their orders for $301. Now, it will cost at least $50 more and more like $200 more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait for the 31a release on FromJapan and other auction sites to be listed soon as I'm sure that some will trickle on to there eventually (?) .. :mellow: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, borgified said:

Wait for the 31a release on FromJapan and other auction sites to be listed soon as I'm sure that some will trickle on to there eventually (?) .. :mellow: 

Yeah, but likelihood of $300 for a new one is near zero. Someone could have made $50, saved frustration and me some money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...