1 hour ago, HardlyNever said:

Man, if supply of the 31A really is this low, and demand stays this high, this will be THE grail piece of the last 5 years or so (definitely from the Delta line-up). 

This was the grail piece anyway wasn't it?  Out of everything Delta got wrong everybody could agree the 31A was awesome.  That's what makes this thing so disappointing. 

Just now, Mommar said:

This was the grail piece anyway wasn't it?  Out of everything Delta got wrong everybody could agree the 31A was awesome.  That's what makes this thing so disappointing. 

Agreed. This is the grail for Delta. Everyone got different opinion on other Variant but for 31A, everyone wants it. From what I know, Japan also dont like non-hero unit but look at the demand it got.

23 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Agreed. This is the grail for Delta. Everyone got different opinion on other Variant but for 31A, everyone wants it. From what I know, Japan also dont like non-hero unit but look at the demand it got.

I don't know, was there a huge demand for it in Japan?  We saw some dudes who bought quite a few but it was a pretty small number of people.

Edited by Mommar

34 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Here's the follow up from NY after I informed them I would be escalating the dispute to PP. I will probably have to open a dispute on PP regarding my 2x Mirage Super Sets as well seeing as this is going south fast.

Date: 2018-04-06 13:49:46
Name: Fabrice
Printer friendly version

Hello,

Your account will remain closed as long as the dispute is opened.
When the dispute will be resolved, the Upper Management will decide if your account can be reopened.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

Wow that's a "nice" threat. Instead of trying to remedy the situation, they chose to "punish" the customer instead.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

It would be so awesome if they basically reissue this toy but as "02". A tiny bit of the draw of this toy is that it's a cannon fodder while a bit of the draw to Arad's toy would be the emblem. So, I won't be completely satisfied with Arad as a replacement.. I want both.

I want the super parts to be announced, or just as, if not more happy to have the armours right off the bat.

3 hours ago, jrhudson311 said:

My order from NY went into processing and shipped about 2 hours later at 1226EST.

This is just today?

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Nice, how many did you order, and on what date if you don't mind?

And yeah, I'm curious too what date he ordered.

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Congrats!

Just curious, did you contact them at all or did they just send it without any extra motivation?

I inquired about the item but that was it.  No complaining or threats, just asked if there was a ETA which they basically answered as "soon".

5 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

Yes this was last night EST.

I ordered on 10/06.

Thanks! Congrats then on your on-the-way VF-31A. ;) 

I'm assuming all that was shipped from NY since are orders from October 6(?).

Edited by no3Ljm

5 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

Yes this was last night EST.

I ordered on 10/06.

At least it shows what I had suspected from the start, they are sending the 1 (or 2) a day they receive-acquire in chronological order. Which makes complete sense. No reason for an order placed 29th October to be shipped before one placed on the 6th....The have order numbers for a reason. But if we are still on the 6th October, at that rate it'll never reach past mid October if that......

5 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

At least it shows what I had suspected from the start, they are sending the 1 (or 2) a day they receive-acquire in chronological order. Which makes complete sense. No reason for an order placed 29th October to be shipped before one placed on the 6th....The have order numbers for a reason. But if we are still on the 6th October, at that rate it'll never reach past mid October if that......

It also makes me think where are they getting their stocks even if it's just a piece or two?

2 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

Yes, NY.

My order is from NY too. That's why I'm trying to figure out whether they're delivering to customers that has just one order first or still based on what date you place the order.

25 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Mine is on 28th of October. So far all orders fulfilled were done on the 6th and I believe almost all of the member here ordered on that date, so it will take a while before we get ours.

26 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It also makes me think where are they getting their stocks even if it's just a piece or two?

My order is from NY too. That's why I'm trying to figure out whether they're delivering to customers that has just one order first or still based on what date you place the order.

Ask them.

9 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Mine is on 28th of October. So far all orders fulfilled were done on the 6th and I believe almost all of the member here ordered on that date, so it will take a while before we get ours.

Personally ordered it on the 10th....4 days of PO to go YAY....4 days of orders at the rate they're going, not sure it'll ever happen....

Edited by Kinzoku VF

Anyways, another week and still nothing. NY are now closed until Monday.

Last week I thought "Maybe they'll receive some stock with their Monday morning "deliveries"...then Tuesd and so on.....If they are doing it at the rate of a few a week, I just can't see it happening (unless they are waiting for some stocks they are sure to receive, but that's 'speculative dreaming' from my part....don't think it'll happen). 

I really wanted to stop checking this thread. I said "case closed" yesterday when that letter from NinNin was posted (aren't NN Also French own Btw? Lol ) ...yet I'm still here like an idiot.

Aside from getting me stressed-out and even more p'd off, it's not exactly conducive.

2 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Mine was ordered on 26 oct so it’s either going to be a long wait or it’s not coming at all. Time to buy off YJP despite the atrocious prices

20 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Mine was paid on 10/7 so I’m hopeful I’ll get some news next week *fingers crossed*

Yeah, same, 10th October too....But at the rate they are being trickled out, if it's an average of, let's say 10 a week (I'm adding some speculative numbers of peeps who aren't on forums but might have received theirs).

It'll take way longer than next week to reach the preorders placed on the 10th, not to mention ones placed in November ??

Up until now, from what we can gather,  it was mostly some of the PO placed on 6th and 7th that were sent. (Emphasis on 'some') Pretty sure there are more from the 6th/7th that have yet to be sent out.

(;_;)

57 minutes ago, GabrielV said:

Tracking on my VF-31A says that it's in town and is scheduled to be delivered today!

I'll see what happens.  I suppose there's still time for the carrier to take it on a trip to Albuquerque

You don’t want that, our postal service will lose it.

On the other hand my other VF31a from loopaza has been stuck at the HongKong post since the 26th.  Loopaza contacted them and they stated it was pulled for a security check but that had been complete and that it would ship out in about 2 days.  That was on Apr 4th. whomp whomp

32 minutes ago, technoblue said:

I think anyone who ordered Oct 06 is safe at this point. Is there anyone here other than derex3592 still waiting on an Oct 06 order?

I'm in the Oct 07 group...I hope we start to get some good news too...

I ordered on the 6th but it was more than 1 unit so... :lol: