Looks like they are going to be using those boring non descript stands rather than come up with something like the sms stands frontier used.

How lazy. At least put em on a Delta squadron logo. Tired of these 171 stands

wait, I saw the winter release for draken but is the VF-31 also a winter release?

According to IXTL uploaded magazine picture. A bit blurry but I can read Japanese. It stated winter release for VF-31J.

Edited by unlogic

According to IXTL uploaded magazine picture. A bit blurry but I can read Japanese. It stated winter release for VF-31J.

Bandai previously advertised the DX VF-31J as an autumn release during the past Tamashii Nations and Macross exhibitions. Looks like it is being delayed now.

Oh crapology...my wallet wont survive winter.

I know what you mean. That 31A is calling to me something fierce. I might even have to start thinning out my meager collection to make space. Damnit!

If the J and 262 aren't going to be available until the Winter what's everybody worried about? You'll see one in Oct/Nov and the other for Christmas, and for the Frontier Valks they spaced them out every four or five months after. So the next wouldn't be until April-ish 2017, etc... Seems like plenty of time to start saving given it's only March now.

Prepare your wallet and bank accounts... Winter is coming. :D

:lol:

Honestly as much as the kid in me can't wait for more toys, the adult in me is kind of grateful for the financial break. Nothing much coming out that I have to have so I can save up.

-b.

:lol:

Honestly as much as the kid in me can't wait for more toys, the adult in me is kind of grateful for the financial break. Nothing much coming out that I have to have so I can save up.

-b.

Yes I agree it nice to get the break. The problem for me is that I am not buying Valks at the moment, that frees up hobby money in the hobbies budget so I start looking for other things to buy. I have to remain diligent about purchases. :)

But it would be cool if they got released earlier. :D

Yes I agree it nice to get the break. The problem for me is that I am not buying Valks at the moment, that frees up hobby money in the hobbies budget so I start looking for other things to buy. I have to remain diligent about purchases. :)

Also true. Such a dilemma!

I'm just going to try and stay focused, save as much as possible, so that way I can pre-order more and then not have to stress about paying for Valkyries and holiday shopping.

-b.

I'm just going to try and stay focused, save as much as possible, so that way I can pre-order more and then not have to stress about paying for Valkyries and holiday shopping.

-b.

Idle wallets... I find myself browsing around on sites and finding things that I had passed on earlier but now considering purchasing. :wacko:

I am setting aside what I can and do the very same thing as you.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jk, now we can save up

-b.

i'm with you guys

:)

I might say, Bandai is just kind enough to give you guys a breather since most of you will buy their HM-R Destroy Monster in multiples. ;)

Not to mention the other upcoming HM-R releases this year and that aformentioned 1/35 VF-1J. Oops, now I'm just teasing. Hehehe. :D

Hehe I tot we werent waiting for renewals on the 31 since its a slight modification of the 30s? ^_^

the draken on the other hand... :p buts thats for the draken thread...

Honestly, I don't think we'll see "new" Renewals for any of the Mac F/Mac Delta DX Chogokins, I'm confident that Bandai learned that lesson after the v1 VF-25's.

I'm only hoping that the quality, fit & finish and design choices make it worth the wait until late-fall/winter. For better or worse, whatever gets released will be what we have to live with (forever or for a very long time).

-b.