1 hour ago, ArchieNov said:

Guys, I don’t think N-Y follows any particular order when shipping things out. I placed my order on 10/10. It went into Prep in Progress and shipped out same day last Monday 3/26. I’m expecting to receive it today unless UPS botches it, and in that case I’ll have to wait until next Monday due to our local holidays starting tomorrow.

One thing that I have recently observed though is I think they may prioritize UPS shipments. I’ve been using only UPS saver ever since it became available at N-Y. I seem to recall an instance seeing one of my prior orders have a status called “Processing Priority Package” or something similar for a short while in between Prep in Progress and Shipped. Or maybe it was before it went into Prep in Progress? Can’t remember exactly.

It just arrived at my door. Whew! :)

EDIT: Transformed it to battroid. Overall first impressions? I think the color actually looks better in person. Gives me a very “Full Metal Panic” kind of vibe similar to the Gernsback Arm slaves. I like it a lot. I would dare to say that it’s probably the best version of the 31 so far.

Edited by ArchieNov

Hey guys, I just called NY. They said that they were slow on getting their stock of the Kairos. They are still in the process of acquiring them, but they're sending them out as fast as they can get them. So that's what the delay is all about. I think we all pretty much knew that already, but it's good to hear it from them directly. I just hope that they can get as many as they took orders for.

Going to be pretty pathetic if I receive my AE order before my Loopaza order even though AE shipped a week later. Oh well at least they're on the way. 

As to some earlier remarks: I'm sure Bandai gives zero airborne rodent posteriors about us. Actually, I'm more of the opinion that Bandai actively hates us. :lol:

7 hours ago, spanner said:

LOL! government ransom money! that's brilliant! and spot on! I've had a few items held for ransom in the past! the b@st@rds!

And you live on the Isle of Man! that's madness! I visited there for the first time back in 2016 and loved it! Missed the bike racing though.. would love to go back!

Yes robbing tw@ts Haha awesome mate small world hey! :lol: Glad you you enjoyed it. You missed the busiest time too.  It's generally a quiet little island but when the TT is on the place is taken over by over 20000 bikers. All you can hear is bikes. 

Edited by TrickyCustomer

8 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Guys, I don’t think N-Y follows any particular order when shipping things out. I placed my order on 10/10. It went into Prep in Progress and shipped out same day last Monday 3/26. I’m expecting to receive it today unless UPS botches it, and in that case I’ll have to wait until next Monday due to our local holidays starting tomorrow.

One thing that I have recently observed though is I think they may prioritize UPS shipments. I’ve been using only UPS saver ever since it became available at N-Y. I seem to recall an instance seeing one of my prior orders have a status called “Processing Priority Package” or something similar for a short while in between Prep in Progress and Shipped. Or maybe it was before it went into Prep in Progress? Can’t remember exactly.

Yeah I think the type of shipping used and proximity to NY’s location are also factors.

I always choose the cheapest shipping which usually is one of the slowest methods.  In any case I always receive what I order and I don’t mind waiting.

The main reason people are nagging regarding the vf-31a isnt really about just waiting a couple more days.  They are worried that the store will not be able to fullfil their preorder, and with a longer wait comes higher aftermarket prices when they need to hunt one down.  

36 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Another day and still waiting for NY...

qMilMug.gif

Though I'm glad they already shipped my Figuarts Iron Man Mk IV and Robot Damashii Aug the other day. ^_^

My MK IV has been hanging out in preparation for four days.  Oddly they kicked out the Manga Realization War Machine in under 24 hours.

got an email from CDJ thanking me for approving the shipping charge adjustment and that my order is in the final stages of preparation and will ship out tomorrow being today now..

fingers crossed they stick to their word and it does indeed go out. Though I won't see it til the end of next week at the earliest due to the Easter holiday postal network shutdown.

oh well..

18 minutes ago, spanner said:

got an email from CDJ thanking me for approving the shipping charge adjustment and that my order is in the final stages of preparation and will ship out tomorrow being today now..

fingers crossed they stick to their word and it does indeed go out. Though I won't see it til the end of next week at the earliest due to the Easter holiday postal network shutdown.

oh well..

Good for you, Spanner. ;) Atleast you know you secured three and it's going to get shipped tomorrow. Whereas me, I only bought one and still no sign if I'm going to have it or they're going to cancel it. :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm

As long as I get my VF-31A from NY I can deal with shipping delays. On the other hand alls this talk about shops not shipping out their items and after market prices skyrocketing makes me paranoid and that I might not get what I ordered. :unsure:

Just now, Scyla said:

As long as I get my VF-31A from NY I can deal with shipping delays. On the other hand alls this talk about shops not shipping out their items and after market prices skyrocketing makes me paranoid and that I might not get what I ordered. :unsure:

Me too.

Current situation in the Isle of man. Valks are still being held hostage by government. Negotiations are taking place. A hefty tax ransom charge may have to be paid. Update: Arcadia vf-0a has also been taken hostage. This brings the total hostage count upto 4 valks. The government are getting desperate. It's as if the three valks aren't enough. The negotiator is getting ready to have pants pulled down and get shafted by government. Hope they are gentle.  More news soon. 

Nah, they have no immediately clear rhyme or reason discernable from our end on how they prioritize shipments.  Could be anywhere from calendar date, to alphabetical by invoice number from left to right. :p 

I'm trying to stay positive about the whole thing, because if Bandai really did bork this up, there's nothing to do but wait and see if something happens on the Japanese end.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Good for you, Spanner. ;) Atleast you know you secured three and it's going to get shipped tomorrow. Whereas me, I only bought one and still no sign if I'm going to have it or they're going to cancel it. :unsure:

Thanks Noel, well I certainly hope you get some good news soon regarding your Kairos! 

25 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Current situation in the Isle of man. Valks are still being held hostage by government. Negotiations are taking place. A hefty tax ransom charge may have to be paid. Update: Arcadia vf-0a has also been taken hostage. This brings the total hostage count upto 4 valks. The government are getting desperate. It's as if the three valks aren't enough. The negotiator is getting ready to have pants pulled down and get shafted by government. Hope they are gentle.  More news soon. 

What kind of percentage do they charge for ransom.. errr I mean import duties? I've been stung up to $250 in Australia. And a work colleague told me that Australia is planning on taxing everything that is purchased online from overseas. Not something I wanted to hear as that is the majority of my purchases. ffs 

22 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Ordered mine from NY on 2017-10-06 22:32:28  and still no news yet... argh did they just skip over me?!?!

Don't worry, Mr.Cheng. We're on the same timeframe. ;)

15 minutes ago, spanner said:

Thanks Noel, well I certainly hope you get some good news soon regarding your Kairos!

Thanks Spanner. Let's hope so. :rolleyes: