On 3/22/2018 at 9:20 PM, spanner said:

things have definitely slowed for some of us eh.. I'm sure I would be up around the 12k mark also but some things have changed a lot for me over the last 12 to 18 months and apart from me sneaking into the forum during work hours (like at this very moment :p) that I don't get much time to at home.. other than during pre-order madness moments..

yeah mee too, but it's good to see you still active spanner. 

On 3/22/2018 at 11:43 PM, Kanedas Bike said:

Yeah man, those were the good(er) old days. :lol: Good to see you on as well, and if I end up selling one I promise that you'll be the first to know!

IIRC Gak found himself in some trouble on the Forums, but that was awhile ago I could be mistaking him for another member.

Ha! I do the same, log on during work and during the 5-10 minutes per day I don't have someone at my desk, on my phone, in my Inbox or Skype re: something I really don't care about - I browse the forums.

I log on during pre-order madness too but try not to post - especially if I get an order. Hell hath no fury like Macross fans that miss a preorder. 

-b.

thanks -b, appreciate it.  i do have a 31A coming so i'm good, but i wish i did nab an extra.

On 3/22/2018 at 11:44 PM, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! Still can't wait what you're planning to do in the VF-1J thread. Whatever that is. :lol: 

Yeah. I'm getting impatient sometimes. It's just a Y6000 insurance and it's taking this long. In a couple of months, it is going to be one year. Oh well... :unsure:

Are you sure, Spanner? I thought you're transitioning now more towards diecast collectibles? :rolleyes: Hehehe. :lol: 

lol noel, get spanner to buy some MetalBuild's. it has diecastB))

i'm still waiting on CDjapan... hurry and update pls i need that 31A

2 hours ago, mcfly50 said:

Not yet. I might later. I think it looks pretty good clean. 

No worries. Not sure if you had fast packs, but since you had it opened, was wondering how it would look like in different colors and if it was easily mounted.

4 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Yes, yes you should!!! (No peer pressure here... now buy a set!) :lol:

Hehe! Are you enabling!?!? :p

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

It is highly likely they will make some for the 31A proper.

I'm sure they will but I'm still thinking the 31f set looks great on them!

10 minutes ago, spanner said:

Still no shipping notice for my 31a.. 

Me = sad :cray:

Tell me about it.  Three from CDJapan with no shipping notice at all. Another from Loopaza that has been stuck at the Hong Kong airport (or wherever) for six days with no sign of moving.