HOLY crap

HOLY crap

HOLY crap

Reveal hidden contents

vf31a.thumb.jpg.51d5efef539a62720f19f411ae53820d.jpg

ZOOM ZOOM!!!

vf31a2.jpg.bfbf37b53902184b6ae45d5e67905558.jpg

:D :D :D :D

bahhh.. that's like coming out of the Maccas drive through and they've given you an extra small fries..

If they had given you an extra DX 31A then THAT would be like getting a family of four meal box when you only ordered a small thick shake! 

so nothing to see here, move along move along..

Edited by spanner

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

yeah, i haven't been on lately, been on discord which is so much faster response so everyone's i know is there. i check over here every few days... but here on pre-order nights. @F360 be doing good with the gundam alerts. 

i remember you, me, gakken, @spanner, @no3Ljm, @505thAirborne@Loop and a few others used to post so much in the toys section every single day.  i should be on my 12,000th post by now if i include my old account^_^  man! it's good to see you. 

if you ever sell one down the line,  i'm pm'ing you in a heartbeat before it hit's the bay:D

i wonder what happened to Gak? he kept things going...  

Yeah man, those were the good(er) old days. :lol: Good to see you on as well, and if I end up selling one I promise that you'll be the first to know!

IIRC Gak found himself in some trouble on the Forums, but that was awhile ago I could be mistaking him for another member.

2 hours ago, spanner said:

things have definitely slowed for some of us eh.. I'm sure I would be up around the 12k mark also but some things have changed a lot for me over the last 12 to 18 months and apart from me sneaking into the forum during work hours (like at this very moment :p) that I don't get much time to at home.. other than during pre-order madness moments..

Ha! I do the same, log on during work and during the 5-10 minutes per day I don't have someone at my desk, on my phone, in my Inbox or Skype re: something I really don't care about - I browse the forums.

I log on during pre-order madness too but try not to post - especially if I get an order. Hell hath no fury like Macross fans that miss a preorder. 

-b.

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

heehee you sly devil:rolleyes:

Hahaha! Still can't wait what you're planning to do in the VF-1J thread. Whatever that is. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Wait. N-Y has customer service???

But yeah, I had to contact them once long ago about an order I had and even when it was literally to their financial benefit (they shipped me a slightly more expensive item accidentally) they didn't want to help. So I kept what they sent. *Shrugs*

Yoooooooo, good to see you too sir 

Yeah man, I'm always here - daily. I just don't post much these days. I ended up with (3), (1) from Loopaza that opened up two nights ago and (2) from MyKombini.

-b.

Yeah. I'm getting impatient sometimes. It's just a Y6000 insurance and it's taking this long. In a couple of months, it is going to be one year. Oh well... :unsure:

2 hours ago, spanner said:

things have definitely slowed for some of us eh.. I'm sure I would be up around the 12k mark also but some things have changed a lot for me over the last 12 to 18 months and apart from me sneaking into the forum during work hours (like at this very moment :p) that I don't get much time to at home.. other than during pre-order madness moments..

Are you sure, Spanner? I thought you're transitioning now more towards diecast collectibles? :rolleyes: Hehehe. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Yeah man, those were the good(er) old days. :lol: Good to see you on as well, and if I end up selling one I promise that you'll be the first to know!

IIRC Gak found himself in some trouble on the Forums, but that was awhile ago I could be mistaking him for another member.

Ha! I do the same, log on during work and during the 5-10 minutes per day I don't have someone at my desk, on my phone, in my Inbox or Skype re: something I really don't care about - I browse the forums.

I log on during pre-order madness too but try not to post - especially if I get an order. Hell hath no fury like Macross fans that miss a preorder. 

-b.

Me, second. ^_^

Hope everyone is well this evening. I'm just waiting for MRD Infinite Justice PO to go online and see if I can get something at the same time to save shipping. ;) 

Just now, Kanedas Bike said:

^That really sucks Noel, regardless of the dollar amount it's still your money. Fingers crossed for you man

-b.

Thanks B! TBH, I already lost Y3000 difference so all I'm just hoping for is the Y6000 insurance just to compensate.

4 minutes ago, Mommar said:

CDJapan just got back to me.  Sounds like NY was spot on with their 24th listing.  CDJ said it will be available "on this weekend."  Shipping confirmations to follow soon.

That is a relief. ;)

So if NY will ship it over the weekend, then I will probably receive it mid-week. But, it's NY so I'm not going to put my hopes up. :lol: They can ship it early or late, but what I really hope for is that it will arrive safe and sound. ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, Mommar said:

CDJapan just got back to me.  Sounds like NY was spot on with their 24th listing.  CDJ said it will be available "on this weekend."  Shipping confirmations to follow soon.

Thanks for the heads up, I hope to hear news this weekend now. 

Is this different from previous P-Bandai releases? This is my first, so I wouldn't know, but it seems reasonable that Bandai ships out from their warehouses release date, then stores and customers get it over the course of 1-2 weeks depending on shipping, then stores sort out for international customers and the international shipping happens which takes anywhere from 1 week to several months(?).

Is it safe to assume people who got it first (the ones that are posted in Twitter) bought directly from P-Bandai? And then got distributed days after to some shop for stocking? And is this the first time happened that delay? Besides, Nippon-Yasan already posted the availability date on the item page itself, so I'm sure they got notified by distributors beforehand? Either or, atleast we already know that in a day or two it will become available and most of us will get shipping notification soon. ;)

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Is it safe to assume people who got it first (the ones that are posted in Twitter) bought directly from P-Bandai? And then got distributed days after to some shop for stocking? And is this the first time happened that delay? Besides, Nippon-Yasan already posted the availability date on the item page itself, so I'm sure they got notified by distributors beforehand? Either or, atleast we already know that in a day or two it will become available and most of us will get shipping notification soon. ;)

I bought my three from a local store that buys from Japan, so that is weird. No way they'd have one address for the 100 VF-31A's, so that throws buying from P-Bandai direct out of the question. Usually the web exclusives come out all around the same date, only this shipment got delayed for you guys.

Edited by Shukenzero

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Are you sure, Spanner? I thought you're transitioning now more towards diecast collectibles? :rolleyes: Hehehe. :lol: 

Hehe! Yeah I have been adding more and more diecast cars to my collection! I now have more cars than Valkyries! Especially after the last lot of Valks I recently sold..

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

... Now I gotta wonder what's sat in Coventry waiting for me to pay fees :/ I've triple checked this and the email from CDJ said 31A.

Ugh, I hope they don't forget to put my figure aside when they do get the stock since my order's already "fulfilled" :unsure:

Edited by WaferMouse

Just got an email from CDJ saying my order is entering shipping phase. They need me to approve the updated shipping charge though. It was roughly 2000 yen more I think, I didn't calculate it exactly, I knew I'd still pay it. 

Anyway, watch out for that fellow CDJ buyers. Looks like it's finally happening. 

EDIT: I just checked, they asked for an extra 1500 yen for shipping than the original estimate. They say it is due to new info on package weight but I also changed shipping address so that might affect it. 

Edited by Master Dex

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Does anybody else have an order from Loopaza just hanging out in Pre-shipment not doing a damn thing?  It's been like this for three days.

20 minutes ago, GabrielV said:

Tracking on mine has been on "Acceptance" for the past 2 days.

Mine switched over to acceptance last night as well, it'll probably ship out Monday so no worries.

44 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

My three from loopaza are on route. Have checked tracking to confirm.

What does "on route" mean to you?  Technically mine shipped, it's just sitting at the Hong Kong Airport waiting.

Did everybody else who ordered from CDJ get their e-mails yet or am I rolling 1's on everything these days?

46 minutes ago, Mommar said:

What does "on route" mean to you?  Technically mine shipped, it's just sitting at the Hong Kong Airport waiting.

Did everybody else who ordered from CDJ get their e-mails yet or am I rolling 1's on everything these days?

I don't really care tbh. It means it's no longer sat in the warehouse it came from and is "on route" to me now. Specifically, dispatched from sorting center as of 11:24am today. It will take as long as it takes.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

I only got the email about the new shipping charge and that once they got my approval it'd begin the shipping process. I have not received a shipping confirmation yet, but I expect it soon. 

1 hour ago, Master Dex said:

I only got the email about the new shipping charge and that once they got my approval it'd begin the shipping process. I have not received a shipping confirmation yet, but I expect it soon. 

How much is the shipping total for you guys? I'd expect it to be roughly the same for everyone, no? Right around 2000-2500 yen for registered SAL unless going with something faster? I dunno where the various stores are located, so of course I could be totally off base here. As for me, it was right around the 2500 mark.

4 hours ago, kajnrig said:

How much is the shipping total for you guys? I'd expect it to be roughly the same for everyone, no? Right around 2000-2500 yen for registered SAL unless going with something faster? I dunno where the various stores are located, so of course I could be totally off base here. As for me, it was right around the 2500 mark.

Well I shelled out for EMS so my shipping is 5200 yen. Not ideal but I won't have to wait I guess.

3 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

Well I shelled out for EMS so my shipping is 5200 yen. Not ideal but I won't have to wait I guess.

My one Valkyrie that just shipped out from AmiAmi yesterday cost 4250 yen in DHL shipping. According to the store, EMS would have been slightly more expensive.