Tried and my debit card was insta-rejected. No option to pay from bank account for some reason. So no... :(

Edited by Sildani

For what it is worth for other CDJ people, I also ordered mine from CDJ and am waiting. I've been less concerned cause I've spent this whole week moving (I have the order set to ship to the new address already), so I've had a lot to distract me. CDJ never explicitly said it's ship on the 15th though... maybe it is like NY and going out on the 24th? I guess we'll only know when we know. I get the feeling that one person who said they got a CDJ shipping notice (only one person out of many who haven't) may have been wrong somehow, but no way to be sure unless they speak up again.

Either way, it's a waiting game.

7 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Now if they could just release a hero 31 in cf colours that would be worth a purchase. And the nuns vf-22, I want it more and more. Come on bandai do it. 

Yeah, I was looking at the Master File book the other night and they have a FSW lflanked by two A’s all in CF colors.  Won’t happen though, the best we can hope for is the Arad custom.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Yeah, I was looking at the Master File book the other night and they have a FSW lflanked by two A’s all in CF colors.  Won’t happen though, the best we can hope for is the Arad custom.

I have seen some squadron colors in that, they look cool. I think 4 31a's is enough for me now lol If i buy another 31 it will be the messer 31f. That will be staying in fighter mode though because i do not like the head design. I have the arad 31s pre ordered, so that's gonna look good in battroid i think.

On 3/20/2018 at 9:38 PM, Roy's Blues said:

Thanks. I've been looking for one. They have it listed instock. First time ordering from them.  https://www.loopaza.com/dx-chogokin-vf-31a-kairos-macross-delta.html

Thanks for the link! Managed to get my order in before they raised the price. But even then, I can see the VF-31A's eventual markup quickly exceeding the current one.

21 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Ordered a third 31A from Loopaza. My wallet says thanks a lot, jerks! :mellow:

The jerks say, "you're welcome."  ;)

Back to the 31.  I really wish the gunpod for the 31 looked more like the gunpod for the 30.  That gun looks monstrously bad-ass.  The 31's pod is pathetic in comparison, plus the handle is a terrible design and the toy doesn't hold it well.

Edited by Mommar

Hmm, I was just doing some inventory after the VF-1 (I have 19 so far) once my four 31A's come in that will be the second most of a single Valk I own at 8 (and I have two Arads pre-ordered bumping it to 10 plus I plan on getting two of Chuck, 12, as well and if they release the Arad Custom of the A two of those, 14.  Damn....) 

I don't think anything's going to ever pass up the VF-1 and VF-19 for me.. I've got a fair stack of VF-1s (something like 30, if you count the kit versions), but I think I have something like 18 assorted VF-19 derivatives. :lol: It's going to take a really impressive design to pass that up for me.

That being said, the 31 is all geared up to pass up my VF-25s, just by sheer numbers of variants.

Edited by Chronocidal

46 minutes ago, Mommar said:

The jerks say, "you're welcome."  ;)

Back to the 31.  I really wish the gunpod for the 31 looked more like the gunpod for the 30.  That gun looks monstrously bad-ass.  The 31's pod is pathetic in comparison, plus the handle is a terrible design and the toy doesn't hold it well.

Shameless plug: 1/60 scaled missile pod for the VF-31.

GBHxzqW.jpg

7 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Shucks what are the chances NY will have spares for sale? I don't suppose amiami or hlj wil have those

I'm sure there will be some few at NY with a marked up price. I have a feeling NY's will be much expensive compared to Loopaza. And no, AmiAmi and HLJ doesn't carry TWE items. Unless, someone sold it to AmiAmi for them to sell it as second-hand goods.

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Shameless plug: 1/60 scaled missile pod for the VF-31.

GBHxzqW.jpg

Psst... dual cannons... Doesn’t matter, I don’t have the time tonprepare any of these cool custom things you guys have designed anyway.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Somebody is finishing up their 31/262 mashup.

31 with bat wings! Shld make for a menacing gerwalk look... if you can post completed pics in the models thread would be much appreciated...

Edited by seti88

14 hours ago, Master Dex said:

I get the feeling that one person who said they got a CDJ shipping notice (only one person out of many who haven't) may have been wrong somehow, but no way to be sure unless they speak up again.

Either way, it's a waiting game.

I almost wish I had been wrong at this point, for everyone else's sake, but I'm just waiting for the customs invoice before it arrives. No idea why mine got despatched so early compared to others.

I didn’t want to speak up because I felt it might rub salt in the wound right now for some, but I ordered more than one and one of those was from CDJ.  I actually missed the fed ex delivery of it yesterday. So they were pretty fast. Not so much on those others I ordered. 

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm sure there will be some few at NY with a marked up price. I have a feeling NY's will be much expensive compared to Loopaza. And no, AmiAmi and HLJ doesn't carry TWE items. Unless, someone sold it to AmiAmi for them to sell it as second-hand goods.

Oh wells if I can't get spares I guess my only one order will suffice. FOMO syndrome acting up again. :p