Maybe they're going to wait another year or two on the 262 and do a "renewal" version? Eh, probably not. The VF-25 made sense because it sold so well... spending more money on a mold that didn't sell well probably wouldn't make the accountants happy.

4 hours ago, jenius said:

Maybe they're going to wait another year or two on the 262 and do a "renewal" version? Eh, probably not. The VF-25 made sense because it sold so well... spending more money on a mold that didn't sell well probably wouldn't make the accountants happy.

Depends how much of a re-work it is. If they re-use the majority of the parts, the new mold costs could be kept quite low. I think the major candidate for a re-design is the complicated wing winging assembly, which could be re-done with just a few small parts (leaving the wing and body panels themselves alone).

52 minutes ago, Mommar said:

My impatience for the 31A is starting to mount.

Patience good sir, I suspect that the 31A will be one of the next Holy Grail must have Valks... and you'll soon have three. The wait is worth it. B))

59 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Patience good sir, I suspect that the 31A will be one of the next Holy Grail must have Valks... and you'll soon have three. The wait is worth it. B))

I'll probably cave in and try to snag a fourth if extra show up someplace online.

2 hours ago, jenius said:

Doesn't NY say it won't be in stock with them until the 24th?

yes, They sent email notifications that the release date will be on the 24th of March (original placeholder was end of March).

Yes, where is the official video showcasing the transformation?

Doesn’t this piece have the normal sized sensor windows in the nose as opposed to the smaller windows the anime Kairos has?

1 hour ago, Sildani said:

Doesn’t this piece have the normal sized sensor windows in the nose as opposed to the smaller windows the anime Kairos has?

It will have the DX style sensor windows vs the recessed sensors. However, depending on which pic is the official version it'll have the back sensor partially painted or regular. They have pics of it painted but it uses the exact same pic as the one with the regular style.

1000118008_7.jpgDX%2BChogokin%2BVF-31A%2BKairos%2Bofficial%2Bimage%2B06.jpg