Lovely sets of pics Saburo! 

Edit: Anyone else noticed that the posted times only show the date and not how long ago things posted in minutes or hours?

Edited by wmkjr

21 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Lovely sets of pics Saburo! 

Edit: Anyone else noticed that the posted times only show the date and not how long ago things posted in minutes or hours?

Mahalo @wmkjr, have a great NYE and best wishes to you for 2018.

I didn't notice the posted times had changed till you mentioned it.

16 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Mahalo @wmkjr, have a great NYE and best wishes to you for 2018.

I didn't notice the posted times had changed till you mentioned it.

I was informed that it should correct itself later on. 

You know how it is over here on NYE. It's like a war zone!

On 12/31/2017 at 4:47 PM, Saburo said:

Cool. 

Yes NYE is pretty much a war zone there and also there so much food and celebration.  I miss it. 

Must be a Hawaii thing. I asked my sister in Colorado and she said nobody popping fireworks. Wasn't too bad this year. Someone posted a vid from the overpass overlooking part of the city.

NYE 2017

Anyways, anyone over here tried doing that Drakken install?

Edited by wmkjr
wrong video

12 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Must be a Hawaii thing. I asked my sister in Colorado and she said nobody popping fireworks. Wasn't too bad this year. Someone posted a vid from the overpass overlooking part of the city.

NYE 2017

Pretty much, here in WA its was really quiet not much people popping fireworks.

Ok, back onto topic.  I have to look into how the Lil Draken attach to the VF-31.

On 1/1/2018 at 11:46 PM, wmkjr said:

NYE 2017

Not just Hawaii, New Mexico goes nuts with explosives on New Years too.

19 hours ago, Guyffon said:

If thats the case, shouldn’t it say exclusives (not tamashi webshop) like the one below it, the way it looks its like the same deal like the super parts for mirage custom vf-31

Just for clarification. The reason why the one below says not Tamashii Webshop because you have to pick that one up from the previous Tamashii Event last December. Now for the one that you’re referring to, the one that it’s still available for preorder, in which Bandai already mentioned that the next batch will be released thru their webshop and not event exclusive but via lottery method. Meaning you can preorder it directly from the webshop like other items they have as long that you have a Japan address but there’s no guarantee if you will be selected. And that is already mentioned in the actual item page description:

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000120437/

こちらの商品は抽選販売でのお取扱いとなります。
(This item will be handled in lottery sale.)

Though they didn’t mention officially how many are they going to produce for this lottery.

Edited by no3Ljm

14 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

My money's on somewhere between "none" and "not nearly enough to satisfy demand." :p 

Think positive. I still wish everyone good luck on this lottery route. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. Just giving everyone a headsup. There's one in YJA right now. Bidding price as of this moment is Y24800. Buy it now price is Y32000.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m234923181

A bit off topic but...
What's your pipeline to get stuff from the .jp auctions?
- Can you immediately ship internationally?

- Can you even pay? or everything is done by a "Friend living in Japan" ?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Think positive. I still wish everyone good luck on this lottery route. ;)

True, I've grown really cynical about Bandai's production tendencies.  I'm kind of hopeful that the really die-hard fans will have just attended the event and gotten them that way.

I do wonder what the production run size is like though, or whether they'll do a modified wide release down the road for the movie, maybe bundled with the super packs. 

That isn't a bad price on the YJA one though, depending on what hoops you have to jump through to get it.

17 minutes ago, Arkham said:

A bit off topic but...

Thanks!

you can use a proxy service to buy it for you. (for a fee)

Item will be shipped to your proxy (dometic shipping)

Item will then be ship to you from your proxy (international shipping fee)

Payment to your proxy normally have a small fee too

25 minutes ago, Arkham said:

A bit off topic but...

Thanks!

For YJA purchases, I use Buyee and FromJapan as my go-to proxy company. For more info regarding their services, here's their FAQ and Usage Guide pages for Buyee and FromJapan.

14 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

True, I've grown really cynical about Bandai's production tendencies.  I'm kind of hopeful that the really die-hard fans will have just attended the event and gotten them that way.

I do wonder what the production run size is like though, or whether they'll do a modified wide release down the road for the movie, maybe bundled with the super packs. 

That isn't a bad price on the YJA one though, depending on what hoops you have to jump through to get it.

I'm really not a big 'duplicates' guy, but with the 31J Kai, I will buy another one as long that they will make available for everyone. For some reason, I really love the scheme. ^_^

On 07/01/2018 at 6:49 PM, no3Ljm said:

Just for clarification. The reason why the one below says not Tamashii Webshop because you have to pick that one up from the previous Tamashii Event last December. Now for the one that you’re referring to, the one that it’s still available for preorder, in which Bandai already mentioned that the next batch will be released thru their webshop and not event exclusive but via lottery method. Meaning you can preorder it directly from the webshop like other items they have as long that you have a Japan address but there’s no guarantee if you will be selected. And that is already mentioned in the actual item page description:

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000120437/

こちらの商品は抽選販売でのお取扱いとなります。
(This item will be handled in lottery sale.)

Though they didn’t mention officially how many are they going to produce for this lottery.

Thanks for the explanation, that said, i don’t think I will have a chance to own one without pay crazy prices

2 hours ago, Guyffon said:

Thanks for the explanation, that said, i don’t think I will have a chance to own one without pay crazy prices

You're welcome. ;) But just so you know, most of us here spent around Y30000-33000 to acquire it thru proxy companies. And just so you know, if you purchase the YJA one above thru proxy, you'll probably end up around Y40000 if you're going to use EMS to USA. It's nice that you can compute the total using their virtual shipping calculator. 

On 1/9/2018 at 6:47 AM, Guyffon said:

If you're willing to wait awhile sometimes they pop up on sites like mandarake which will ship directly abroad without all of the middleman fees. Though in that case they would be considered "used." Their idea of used for my original vf-31J was that the tape was broken so I was able to get a pretty sweet deal on a basically new valk. 

On 1/11/2018 at 12:45 AM, ziggaboogi said:

If you're willing to wait awhile sometimes they pop up on sites like mandarake which will ship directly abroad without all of the middleman fees. Though in that case they would be considered "used." Their idea of used for my original vf-31J was that the tape was broken so I was able to get a pretty sweet deal on a basically new valk. 

Thats really good to know, shall wait and hope I will be blessed with one then. thanks again everyone