The canard colors don't match up---the "display cut-outs" all have red stripes, regardless of valk colors. The new one showing the variant types has "color-coded" stripes on the canards. Wonder which is correct.

Also---would *love* a bunch of VF-31A's, and for them to be the mid-season replacement/upgrade----but being an older variant, that's unlikely.

Hmmn, maybe Mirage's "grandma Milia" etc can show up in a bright red VF-31A...

Snip

The image also reveals the 31 variant types piloted by the Delta Squadron.

We also have the variant types of the main cast.

Delta-05 (Hayate) - VF-31J

Delta-01 (Arad) - VF-31S

Delta-02 Messer) - VF-31F

Delta-03 (Chuck) - VF-31E

Delta-04 (Mirage) - VF-31C

The arms in gerwalk are much thicker and have blue stripes. The battroid arms are slimmer and have no stripes.

Oh. I see what you mean. ;) No wonder in the world of Macross, the 'blue' color always and will be the problem. Especially the 'shade'. :lol:

TVJDGHw.jpg

This one needs a lot of Reds to match my Red, Black, White/Tan Valk collections. :rolleyes:

So on the CG model the pod can be stored in battroid mode unlike on the YF-30. Hopefully that's the case with the toy as well

Yup. Kind of a catch 22 on Kawamori's part. I think he was trying to deviate from the 25 era look by putting the nosecone someplace else. But then the pod couldn't be stored anywhere and he capitulated and just did the 25 style nose dive in the chest again.

Okay, just imagine an A variant in the CF color scheme similar to the 25A CF. THAT would look awesome. We can only hope it happens.

Also, that black one is guaranteed to be a bitch to pre-order.

Edited by Mommar

Snip

Close ups

8nEC1kC.jpg1I0JU51.jpgrmEhuiq.jpgZv6wCGm.jpg

Looks like the acrylic standees of the Walkure idols will be sold separately. MSRP - 1,500 yen.

Better image of the standees.

They're called "Tama(shii) Colle(ction) Acrylic Stand Key Holder".

All will be released in Spring for 1,500 yen.

xH3YIYx.jpg

Guest davidwhangchoi

1a7Mhcc.jpg

i was looking for delta 04 on display and initially thought wow! she and delta 03's valk look kinda flat compared to the others... then i realized they're just flat pics in glass :p:p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

i was looking for delta 04 on display and initially thought wow! she and delta 03's valks look kinda flat. then i realized they're just pictures in glass :p:p

I feel your pain. No love for them :o:p .

Am liking the VF-31A look the more i see it. Plus there might be possibility for a different turrent config? :D

Since the 5 valks support the walkure, i dont thk the CF looking 31A needs to carry mobile chargers right? :lol:

Plus am not sure why but the semi circle head laser joints on the 31S head seem to irk me. :huh:

Its not so streamlined into fighter mode like the D02 in this regard...hmmmm....

Oh my god that Type-A variant is beautiful. :)

Completely agree, it's gorgeous.

Graham

So the forward sweep helps aid maneuverability in atmosphere. IXTL, is there a way to get all of the right side text please?

Hope somebody can translate all that text ASAP.