5 hours ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

Good God man...

It's just that my Sv-262 got here within days. And I ordered it after my VF-31C... Like a 3 or 4 days after. It took no more than a couple days for it to arrive. If it had been transferred to customs, it would tell me, since customs is separate from the ISC. I'm beginning to fear that it's just sitting in a pile, at the bottom and they haven't sent it out because it's at the bottom of the pile and more stuff keeps arriving. I don't know, this is really bugging me, since I've never had to wait this long. 

Yeah the 262 super parts set got released the next week and I got them in 10 days. Same company Nippon same shipping method airmail it's just that I guess maybe someone is a dragonball fan and likes nappa.

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Out of curiosity. What shipping method did you guys used?

I used EMS and tracking says it's already here since Tuesday. And processing for delivery. I've been going home every day excited amd then disappointed there is no package waiting for me.

7 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

I got Mirage's plane last week, but I didn't have any time to take some photos. But this week I do! I hope the Macross Delta Movie gives us more in-sync dancing combat! 

1. Awesome pose. check!
2. The fact that the 31 can pull it off while looking graceful. Double check!

Unfortunately the windermerean 262 doesn't have a couple valk, otherwise there would be a dance off.:D

I expect after the smoke settles from the Hayate custom, we'll see Mirage's packs get released.  Hopefully they'll rework the packaging and pack in the reaction missiles for the rest of them.  I'm probably going to be ordering a few extra sets of whoever's packs are easiest to repaint, if that's the case, and use a couple on the 31As.

Edited by Chronocidal

5 minutes ago, brouken said:

I spotted Mirage’s 31c with super packs on page 82 of Model Graphix #396 over at Cosmo DNA, although that might be the 1/72 kit:

http://ourstarblazers.com/vault/237a/

Probably the 1/72, since it just went up for pre-orders alongside the 1/72 Anniversary VF-31 which is also shown.

On October 13, 2017 at 5:17 PM, SuperHobo said:

I got Mirage's plane last week, but I didn't have any time to take some photos. But this week I do! I hope the Macross Delta Movie gives us more in-sync dancing combat! 

rsz_img_20171013_115121356_hdr.jpg.3dc1d8f70b76b3ad25d04b3361e1538f.jpgrsz_img_20171013_120829669_hdr.jpg.5b7f01755eb89c183f785a68849c3846.jpgrsz_1img_20171013_122838374_hdr_1.jpg.7c28ad2d796f600fa435f8d524b76713.jpg

I maintain that this should have been part of the show.

Hayate teaching Mirage to loosen up and fly like her true self, via teaching her to dance both IRL and in the cockpit would have been a true evolution of the characters presented in the first few episodes. What happened to the Immelmann Dance? It was kinda silly, but it and battroid were shown as his specialties and were off-putting for both the enemy and his team. CLEARLY it should have been part of his final battle against Kieth, who's strength was in fighter mode.

2 hours ago, Kelsain said:

Hayate teaching Mirage to loosen up and fly like her true self, via teaching her to dance both IRL and in the cockpit would have been a true evolution of the characters presented in the first few episodes. What happened to the Immelmann Dance? It was kinda silly, but it and battroid were shown as his specialties and were off-putting for both the enemy and his team. CLEARLY it should have been part of his final battle against Kieth, who's strength was in fighter mode.

I'd go one step further and say that Keith is unable to outmaneuver or anticipate his move because Hayate's synced up to the music he's listening too. Like how dancers do in real life and not so much as getting a power upgrade as shown in the show.

3 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Messer's SP already released?

Different box design compared to Hayete's Super Parts in horizontal format? PO cancelled. :angry:

s-l1600.jpg

3 hours ago, Kelsain said:

This concept IMHO would be interesting to watch. Like making Keith confused by showing him some Immelmann Dance moves. It's a little bit cheesy but it's never been done with Macross. But hey, it's all been said and done so there it is. ^_^