36 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

No entrance fee but I can easily see it taking at least 2 hours to head over there, fight the crowds, then return with the item. 

But some people will still whine about the price because they think BIJ should work for free or something. :p

Yeah the BIJ price isn’t far off from what another proxy would charge. I really like From Japan so I’ll consider pulling the trigger. I imagine these will be all over JYA with a similar markup so I think waiting is okay too.

Not a huge fan of the “tramp stamp” valks so I won’t be too sad if I don’t get one. 

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Got a response from “From Japan” regarding VF-31J Kai:

Basic fee: 5000 yen

Hourly fee: 2000 yen

Transportation fee

Entrance fee (if applicable)

Item costs

Plan fees (300 yen or 700 yen)

So the 50% markup by BIJ wasn’t too bad lol

Is there an “entrance fee” to the event where they are selling the Kai?

Thanks for checking up on the fees.

C’mon Bandai! Stop teasing us with the single horn releases and give us Delta leader’s quad horn beauty already!

And while you’re at it, make sure he gets more screen time in the upcoming movies, preferably with a new armored/tornado/strike/everythingbutthekitchensink loadout pack. I don’t care if you put full concert lights, speakers, fog generators and flame throwers pack on, just release Arad’s ride already! 

Just found out DX VF-31A Kairos preorder opened today. I'll read everyone's post first. No rush since it's TWE. Will preorder it over this weekend since it's pay upfront. Need to review first all my expenses. Hehehe. :lol: 

And with all this other announcements, I'll probably just go with one order. 

Edited by no3Ljm

8 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

What I really want is valkyries with nose-art, so far the only one I know of is the Koenig Monster, and that's a desdroid rather than a valk (even though it transforms?).

Pretty sure the VB-6 counts as a "Valkyrie" since it is a variable aircraft and "Valkyrie" is slang anyway (unless refering to the VF-1)

4 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Damn Kairos looks great, I wish it was normal release :(

I'm likely pretty ignorant on all the details but it seems to me it is better that it is a TWE. Certainly easier to preorder...

1 minute ago, Master Dex said:

I'm likely pretty ignorant on all the details but it seems to me it is better that it is a TWE. Certainly easier to preorder...

Indeed, and probably will appreciate more in value over time tbh, since it's not getting a massive commercial release.

I had no clue this was up for pre-order.  Got lucky and grabbed three at CDJapan because I stumbled across it.

Damn, almost $800 for the three of them too.  And only a month after the super expensive Premium SDF-1.  I actually wanted four but I can't justify a full G.

Edited by Mommar

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Just found out DX VF-31A Kairos preorder opened today. I'll read everyone's post first. No rush since it's TWE. Will preorder it over this weekend since it's pay upfront. Need to review first all my expenses. Hehehe. :lol: 

And with all this other announcements, I'll probably just go with one order. 

Same...its a wonder i am hesitating ordering more than one 31A, just because of the slew of things coming up...

2 hours ago, IXTL said:

arrgghh...that certainly is some nice color contrasts.... Sorta thinking this is what arcadia's 0D color should have looked like less blue..

........... this is my wallet in bandai territory now....

10 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Same...its a wonder i am hesitating ordering more than one 31A, just because of the slew of things coming up...

arrgghh...that certainly is some nice color contrasts.... Sorta thinking this is what arcadia's 0D color should have looked like less blue..

Actually if the 0D had looked this color they would have looked like the CF versions.

12 hours ago, kajnrig said:

I complained, but I now also have all the preorder tabs open. :D

In case anyone's interested, here's the previous links collected together:

BigInJapan (24390, 3700 shipping*): https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/19726-macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31a-kairos.html
Anime Export (23800, ??? shipping*): http://www.anime-export.com/product/37625
CDJapan (27216, 2110-3700 shipping*/**): http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-252726
Nippon-Yasan (23080, 2290-22504 shipping*): https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/22661-macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31a-kairos-regular-limited-edition.html

*shipping to USA
**according to chyll22, CDJapan will send credit authorization to your credit card company, but will not bill until item release

Right now it looks like NY is cheapest, both in price and shipping, but I don't know the ins and outs of how these sellers handle shipping. Those shipping costs could simply be placeholders... (Does AE calculate shipping at checkout? Or only once the package has been finalized?)

AE calculates shipping after the item is released and when you decide to ship. They go by japan postal rates as per their FAQ.

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

........... this is my wallet in bandai territory now....

LOL a fellow VOYAGER fan.