I was surprised to see that the Lilldraken drones don't want to go on to the arms of the VF-31 though.  Not sure if I was doing something wrong but it appears the outer "tabs" of the mount on the drone, are shaped a bit too wide to press into the slots in the arm.

Anyone else try this?

Hi, I'm not too familiar with Macross Delta but I really like the valkyrie designs. I'm thinking about picking up the VF-31C but I kind of want to hold out for a VF-31A if Bandai decides to make one. Does anyone have an image of it in Battroid mode?

2 hours ago, adankree said:

Hi, I'm not too familiar with Macross Delta but I really like the valkyrie designs. I'm thinking about picking up the VF-31C but I kind of want to hold out for a VF-31A if Bandai decides to make one. Does anyone have an image of it in Battroid mode?

The Battroid mode for the Kairos shouldn't be too much different from the Seigfried, just the wings and the head will be different, I'd imagine. Bandai hasn't released any Prototype photos yet.

3 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

You can have more info here. I am wondering if we gonna get the Arad version (31A but with Arad's emblem on its back) or the classic one first.

Bandai should release DX Arad's 31S first before his 31A. Pronto Bandai! ;)

Here's a big 'WHAT IF'. What if Bandai decided to release Arad's 31A after the Cannon Fodder 31A release but only to be available via their wonderful Tamashii Event Exclusive and Lottery. What would everyone feels? :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, Lolicon said:

The answer to your question... :rolleyes:

59d41bb1337c5_VF-31J018.jpg.414250e1ce01a53d615e4cebd3ad6bed.jpg

I got the VF-171 CF fast pack many years ago when it came out but never opened it. It's been long enough that I don't even remember what's in it. I just looked it up from anymoon.com and saw that the reaction missles are indeed large.

So where are the missiles in the above image from? Ozma's armor pack? 

Edited by locidm

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Bandai should release DX Arad's 31S first before his 31A. Pronto Bandai! ;)

Here's a big 'WHAT IF'. What if Bandai decided to release Arad's 31A after the Cannon Fodder 31A release but only to be available via their wonderful Tamashii Event Exclusive and Lottery. What would everyone feels? :rolleyes:

outward: No biggie. Will just get the kit....:p ahem.

inward:

tumblr_n0w7lx0PGf1styqlqo1_500.gif.3ddef6111ae75a833eea4c3443e90193.gif

18 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Like flying to Japan and burning Bandai HQ to the ground.....:ph34r:

You mean fly to Japan, go pick up the event exclusive 31A, then burn Bandai HQ to the ground. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, locidm said:

I got the VF-171 CF fast pack many years ago when it came out but never opened it. It's been long enough that I don't even remember what's in it. I just looked it up from anymoon.com and saw that the reaction missles are indeed large.

So where are the missiles in the above image from? Ozma's armor pack? 

Those are from the 171 armor set.

A show of hands: so who here actually purchased the exclusive 31J from Big in Japan? I'm asking for people who did buy it. Don't need everyone and their mom jumping in to tell me they didn't buy it. :p

6 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

You mean fly to Japan, go pick up the event exclusive 31A, then burn Bandai HQ to the ground. :rolleyes:

Those are from the 171 armor set.

A show of hands: so who here actually purchased the exclusive 31J from Big in Japan? I'm asking for people who did buy it. Don't need everyone and their mom jumping in to tell me they didn't buy it. :p

I didn't buy it.

:ph34r:

-b.

7 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Actually, I was late to see that BIJ link. And when I saw it, it was already sold out. But finding out that it's money down, even though it's available, I'll probably skip it since I'm literally short nowadays. If it's next month, I will. But if it's pay it afterwards, with that said price, I probably put one in. ^_^ 

11 minutes ago, recon said:

I didn't get a chance to buy it either but hope the vf-31j kai will be released asa tamashi web exclusive later

Actually it is. Though sadly thru their lottery system. But yeah, hopefully after that lottery system thing is done and everyone is focus on the upcoming DX VF-31A, they should re-announce again that it will be available via Tamashii Web Exclusive. Or if Bandai wants us to panic more, do it general release instead. ^_^

3 minutes ago, locidm said:

I thought the 171 armor set only came with 2 missiles? So I'll need two sets to replicate that setup? Ouch. THanks.

Yeah. Only 2 Reaction Missiles in the set. You can use the other missiles though or the MDE one. Mix and match or something. It doesn't have to be all Reaction Missiles. Unless you want it to. ;)

7 minutes ago, locidm said:

It's just that the reaction missiles scream Macross so much more so than any others. :) I wonder if the ones from Ozma armor pack would fit.

Those have a different pylons. Not sure if it can be remove and be replaced with a different pylon.

6 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

These are from ozma armor pack, but my favorite must be the PACSwS-2C. Special mention for the TMM-201 though!

*snip*

Oooh! It worked? I thought the Ozma Armor ones have different pylons. That's interesting. ;)

Yeah, the missiles that came with the VF-25 armor pack might be a little undersized I think, but the ones that came with the 171 packs are just insanely bloated.  They're all supposed to be the same size anyway, and so far, the only ones that actually look something close to "right" are the ones with the exclusive 31.  Go figure. :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Yeah, the missiles that came with the VF-25 armor pack might be a little undersized I think, but the ones that came with the 171 packs are just insanely bloated.  They're all supposed to be the same size anyway, and so far, the only ones that actually look something close to "right" are the ones with the exclusive 31.  Go figure. :rolleyes: 

Bandai knows how to make money. That's the only conclusion I can draw.

But then Bandai also invalidated my conclusion by not making the Kai a straight web exclusive but only through event or lottery.

So the new conclusion is, Bandai knows how to make money off Japanese.