18 hours ago, IXTL said:

Bandai should have included a Walkure dress Freya pilot figure for the 31J Kai, to really complete the final episode look.

That should have come with Mirage's 31C, as unlike flightsuit Makina, Freyja actually wore that and was present in Mirage's back seat...

4 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Just some prototype pics so far I think, but an actual ETA of release has not been announced yet. 

This is a picture from last year I found in google images, the gun pot below the fighter looks different :o , oh damn! it looks like the radar and it looks like is folded, so it will be integrated that's freaking awesome!!

59c6ecee0b8f1_vf31e.jpg.acc70d3354da8d1843892cf959d8e605.jpg59c6ecfb5f114_vf31e_1jpg.JPG.b4fd672c389d27e1928ee0e18bb5a3ca.JPG

Edited by Alex GS
I actually look for any in google images, than it took me to a facebook page Supreme Mecha - Gunplavn

3 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

That should have come with Mirage's 31C, as unlike flightsuit Makina, Freyja actually wore that and was present in Mirage's back seat...

That would break the pattern they have of including the Walkure partner in pilot suit.

Since this is the second release of a Hayate plane, one specifically based on the final episode's version, it would be nice to have included Freya in the outfit she actually wore when she was in his plane during the episode.

I wouldnt' mind a pilot figure of Hayate with Freya (in Walkure dress) molded on his lap either, for the accuracy/fine detail sticklers like you. ;)

The "pattern" was pointless past the first release, as we never saw Kaname with Messer either   

(of course, I would have much preferred to see Walkure in flight suits than their concert gear---but it basically never happened, so I do want what DID happen on-screen, for backseat figures)

delta_wallet.gif.b47fa1743c45c7cf26cacd2f6ac6b5c2.gif

I recall this being made somewhere, but here is my practice GIF on delta obliterating wallet combination of noel's and yakdeculture gifs....:D

Probably more appropriate when the DX elysion gets released! oh you know its coming its just a matter of when...

Edited by seti88

17 hours ago, seti88 said:

delta_wallet.gif.b47fa1743c45c7cf26cacd2f6ac6b5c2.gif

I recall this being made somewhere, but here is my practice GIF on delta obliterating wallet combination of noel's and yakdeculture gifs....:D

Probably more appropriate when the DX elysion gets released! oh you know its coming its just a matter of when...

Nice Nice Nice!  :good: 

DX Elysion? Hmmm... 

On 9/22/2017 at 9:36 PM, packrat said:

Eagerly waiting for Scorched Earth Toys video review for the VF-31C! Checking everyday

Same here. It doesn't seem like there will be renewal versions of the VF-31 from what I've come across.

On 9/22/2017 at 7:36 PM, packrat said:

Eagerly waiting for Scorched Earth Toys video review for the VF-31C! Checking everyday

Oh hey guys, thanks! Afraid my Mirage hasn't shipped yet so you've got at least a week... probably 2. Feel free to keep going to my site though! :)

After unboxing my VF-31C, I broke down the next day and ordered a second one from AmiAmi, even though I can't really afford it at the moment. :p

My willpower is so weak  non-existent sometimes.......hahaha

Gonna keep one in fighter mode and one in battroid mode.

It really is a pretty VF.

47 minutes ago, Graham said:

After unboxing my VF-31C, I broke down the next day and ordered a second one from AmiAmi, even though I can't really afford it at the moment. :p

My willpower is so weak  non-existent sometimes.......hahaha

Gonna keep one in fighter mode and one in battroid mode.

It really is a pretty VF.

Best head of all the 31s in my opinion. Can't wait for mine to ship out (waiting in private warehouse to combine EMS shipping charges).

Got my 31C yesterday. I have not transformed it, but it feels very nice. Plastic feels HQ, paint apps are remarkable and it feels heavier than previous macross chogokins :). I am so glad I decided to get it. It will be my only Vf 31... I wanted one to keep updated my collection, and her being the grandaughter of Max, made it an easy choice (the rest of the Delta members were so MEEEEH).

Great toy!!!!!