26 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Anybody get theirs from CDJ yet? Mine is origin posting and it shipped out Thursday 

I'm using Sal Small packet registered.  shipped on release date 09-09-17  Saturday 

last scan leaving japan (Dispatch from outward office of exchange 09/12/2017 06:00)

so now it's the normal  week and half wait. 

are you sure they shipped out on Thursday?  

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i only got one this time around. 

SDF premium killed me this month.

Agreed with you David. That's why how I wish every new releases will be pushed back towards the end of next year. ^_^

39 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

but a bargain compared to the recent aftermarket

This is true. That's why I decided to get the PF instead despite of the price it's going for. ;)

On 9/9/2017 at 1:00 AM, no3Ljm said:

What episode number is Silent Hacker? Can't remember there was an episode with that title. As for Mirage fight in the asteroid belt that's episode 6. I think the best Mirage aerial fight is with the VF-1Ex. ^_^

The VF-1Ex was early in the show right? I just searched for the VF-1Ex and I think I remember seeing that episode. But Mirage wasn't piloting her VF-31C. If I eventually get this version, I'll probably just leave it in jet mode. The colors do look really nice on the release version.

On 9/9/2017 at 4:07 AM, no3Ljm said:

I actually searched and found out that Silent Hacker was a Walküre song featured in episode 7 and not an episode title. ^_^

I always think of it as the Silent Hacker episode. I don't know what it's called. But the song was at the beginning. I remember they were infiltrating a planet and get captured at the end. Perhaps I watched the episode afterwards. I can't remember. The show really didn't catch on with me.

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Pinpoint Saber?

Pinpoint Sword?

Pinpoint photon knife?

too many to choose

Hahaha! Pinpoint Knife would be cool though. :lol: 

32 minutes ago, F360 said:

here's some comparison pics from 2chan.

1504964443856.thumb.jpg.74462f64ffa21ba3f61a8dd93c982af6.jpg

different heads

1504964089848.thumb.jpg.fd724eaade1925f11354f4d448c0c6de.jpg

same boobs , or just a bit bigger?  :huh:

1505008947224.thumb.jpg.876d1522753abe8396bb0465b6b0ca79.jpg

Mirage jenius idol pose

1505133367014.thumb.jpg.35d883fcf1f9f44e44aa865557399c4e.jpg

Nice to see we can utilize those Acrylic Flyer Stands for display alternative. And that last shot looks hilarious. Hehehe. :lol:

Regarding the head. There was one time I was trying to swap the heads of 31J and 31F only to realize it will not look right because each variant have its own groove on the side panel where the head rest in fighter mode. Bummer. :unsure:

45 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! Pinpoint Knife would be cool though. :lol: 

Nice to see we can utilize those Acrylic Flyer Stands for display alternative. And that last shot looks hilarious. Hehehe. :lol:

Regarding the head. There was one time I was trying to swap the heads of 31J and 31F only to realize it will not look right because each variant have its own groove on the side panel where the head rest in fighter mode. Bummer. :unsure:

There's already a pinpoint barrier knife. :p

And congratulations! You're already ahead of the geniuses who engineered the V1 VF-25 toys. :rolleyes:

I better be careful not to mix up the Walkure pilot figures since they're all identical and I'm not going to remember which is which. (One is pink, another is... pinker?)

Waiting to ship mine with the anniversary Hi-Metal figures I ordered. The great pics on here numb the pain a bit, but nothing will beat having this in-hand. So pleased I managed to get one on the day.

Hopefully the HMR VF-2SS will be easier to grab on launch as well. Fingers crossed anyway!

8 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

Don't blame you, that PF SDF-1 was a wee nit pricey! B))

i would love another 31C but SDF-1 came calling!

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Agreed with you David. That's why how I wish every new releases will be pushed back towards the end of next year. ^_^

This is true. That's why I decided to get the PF instead despite of the price it's going for. ;)

and now max and miria premium is around the corner, so i'm reducing my 31's to 1 copy a piece.

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

And congratulations! You're already ahead of the geniuses who engineered the V1 VF-25 toys. :rolleyes:

That still amazes me that the kits got that right from day one, but they seemed to either not care or didn't actually transform any other than Alto's into fighter mode for the first DX's.  

10 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Ha! I'm just curious, ok. Hahaha! :lol: I didn't notice actually the groove at first. Good thing I didn't own those V1 VF-25's. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i would love another 31C but SDF-1 came calling!

and now max and miria premium is around the corner, so i'm reducing my 31's to 1 copy a piece.

True. It's good thing too that I'm not into those two. Will save for the upcoming SV-51 Ivanov instead. ^_^ 

59 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Nummy nummy num!

mirages.thumb.jpg.90156c54b5c6e7405ab039224ce6a89a.jpg

Hoarder. Hahaha! :lol: One of them is mine, right? ^_^ 

33 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Gonna have to reevaluate how I want my 31s arranged. :o

59b817c8cf395_VF-31s01.jpg.047d428204f6a5f6b38ce3c502507319.jpg

How about 'Sentai' pose? ;)

Has anyone's order from NY left Japan yet? My order shipped 9/11 at 10am JST. It is now 9/13 4am JST, getting close to 2 full days after receiving tracking number, and EMS' website still has status as "Posting/Collection". This may be my last order from NY. Not only did I pay close to 40 dollars more than HLJ, but now shipping issues? This is starting to really piss me off.

4 minutes ago, NUNS said:

Has anyone's order from NY left Japan yet? My order shipped 9/11 at 10am JST. It is now 9/13 4am JST, getting close to 2 full days after receiving tracking number, and EMS' website still has status as "Posting/Collection". This may be my last order from NY. Not only did I pay close to 40 dollars more than HLJ, but now shipping issues? This is starting to really piss me off.

How did you manage to pay $40 more at NY compared to HLJ? Did you pay in USD? Mine shipped on the same day as yours and it says it has dispatched. I paid a few dollars more with shipping at NY than HLJ's price without shipping. After shipping at HLJ, it will be over $20 more than NY.

My bad, I meant to say $30 not $40. I payed $207 for the valk itself, then $45 for EMS shipping, for a total of $252.

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Mine shipped on the same day as yours and it says it has dispatched

This is really disconcerting. I already contacted NY during business hours yesterday and they said to wait for the tracking website to update (of course). They also said they would contact Japan Post if shipping took too long. Well from my experience, and from your example, it has already taken too long. When did EMS show yours dispatching from outward office?

19 minutes ago, NUNS said:

My bad, I meant to say $30 not $40. I payed $207 for the valk itself, then $45 for EMS shipping, for a total of $252.

This is really disconcerting. I already contacted NY during business hours yesterday and they said to wait for the tracking website to update (of course). They also said they would contact Japan Post if shipping took too long. Well from my experience, and from your example, it has already taken too long. When did EMS show yours dispatching from outward office?

Hate to piss you off more but I don't use EMS, I shipped SAL. Dispatched 4 pm 9/12 JST. Either way it sounds like you overpaid by letting them do the currency conversion for you. Anyways, we're talking a couple days so far here and it sounds like NY already did their part so I don't see how anything after they ship could be their fault. I know some people need their toys ASAP but I don't care as long as it shows up.