Man I want to get my hands on a 31J!

My order for a 31J with super parts is still in process at NY. Last month I broke down and ordered a 2nd 31J from NY but SAL shipping is taking a ridiculously long time and I haven't received it yet (shipped 4 weeks ago!). 

I got tired of waiting for that one so I bought yet another 31J (new) from mandarake :lol:

Get here already!!!

14 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

My order for a 31J with super parts is still in process at NY. Last month I broke down and ordered a 2nd 31J from NY but SAL shipping is taking a ridiculously long time and I haven't received it yet (shipped 4 weeks ago!). 

I got tired of waiting for that one so I bought yet another 31J (new) from mandarake :lol:

Get here already!!!

I know SAL can be a dirt cheap method of postage but I simply cannot justify the often extended delivery duration just to save a few bucks.. The way I see it the longer its out there the higher the risk that something bad will happen to your parcel or even worse that it never arrives. From personal experience the cheaper the postage service the less care in handling is taken and that frightens the heck out of especially or something as expensive and delicate as a Valkyrie. For me its DHL or EMS and no less. Back to topic.

43 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Is the preorder still open for Messer Supers? Anybody got the link?

So very much open at Nippon-Yasan.

14 minutes ago, spanner said:

I know SAL can be a dirt cheap method of postage but I simply cannot justify the often extended delivery duration just to save a few bucks.. The way I see it the longer its out there the higher the risk that something bad will happen to your parcel or even worse that it never arrives. From personal experience the cheaper the postage service the less care in handling is taken and that frightens the heck out of especially or something as expensive and delicate as a Valkyrie. For me its DHL or EMS and no less. Back to topic.

Ouch. :cray:

Where are you now my Figuarts Iron Man Mk.VI? Funny that it did ended up in the post office based on the last tracking that I have. But I don't know what happened between arriving there at the Post Office to my company's mail department pickup time. Basically, what our company agent told me that they didn't get any package that has that tracking number. :unknw:

50 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

So very much open at Nippon-Yasan.

when is the cut off time for the Messer parts? I have still yet to order them..

51 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ouch. :cray:

Where are you now my Figuarts Iron Man Mk.VI? Funny that it did ended up in the post office based on the last tracking that I have. But I don't know what happened between arriving there at the Post Office to my company's mail department pickup time. Basically, what our company agent told me that they didn't get any package that has that tracking number. :unknw:

Ouch! that does suck! Which postage method did you use?

262 parts were supposed to close earlier this week but still open at NY. I'm going to assume the usual ~1 month before release with NY. But definitely don't want to miss it and pay more so pay up soon! I just made my order for 262 and 31F parts together for cheaper shipping and fear of missing out on the 262 parts. 

first set of super parts arrived today so I thought I'd go ahead and fit em up!

were a little fiddly to fit on and I had a bit trouble with one of the leg pieces but I managed to get it to stay in place eventually.

looks pretty good I reckon! :good:

20170526_132059.jpg

9 minutes ago, spanner said:

first set of super parts arrived today so I thought I'd go ahead and fit em up!

were a little fiddly to fit on and I had a bit trouble with one of the leg pieces but I managed to get it to stay in place eventually.

looks pretty good I reckon! :good:

Hey Spanner, nice pic! i think noel want to know what the fastpacks look like on the 31F, i haven't got mine in so maybe if you're feeling friendly you can help Noel out? ^_^

Edited by davidwhangchoi

29 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey Spanner, nice pic! i think noel want to know what the fastpacks look like on the 31F, i haven't got mine in so maybe if you're feeling friendly you can help Noel out? ^_^

I'd say pretty much the same but not with black highlights! LOL! I'm feeling a little too lazy atm to start switching them from one Valk to another.. and then having to swap them back again! gahhh! maybe later.. 

4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Get here already!!!

well for combine orders that were released in different months , it might be a good idea to ask for a status update after a couple of days.  With N-Y if process takes more than 3 days I'll toss them a ticket. 

There was some extended delay at East coast customs location last month.

14 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Well, NY says they'll contact UPS.  So maybe things will work out... no idea when they'll get around to it considering they're closed all weekend.  Plus Holiday for us in US on Monday.

that sounds like some good news.  Think of it this way.  If you don't pay UPS then UPS will bill the charge to N-Y's UPS account :lol:  along with the return shipping fee if N-Y wants the item return to them.  That's should motivate N-Y to fix the problem asap.:p

No time for finesse...Literally out of the box, and slap it on! Take a couple o pics and away to get on with the day!

DSC_9025.jpg.9b4d2e388fab6fb53f5b4c3ad0b44fc8.jpgDSC_9026.jpg.922f286e2f000c06361c6e9d0c868c5e.jpgDSC_9027.jpg.28671574221e5dfea3f1ab03a44b3eef.jpg

Left missile cover wouldnt click into place no matter what i did so its loosely hanging in there... only fitted the top parts lolz...

Will try again when i have the time...ciao..

4 hours ago, spanner said:

when is the cut off time for the Messer parts? I have still yet to order them..

Ouch! that does suck! Which postage method did you use?

I just used ECO Registered to save a little for the figure. Though I've been using ECO Registered ever since and have it delivered at my work place. It's a wonder why this one got lost? :unknw:

21 minutes ago, seti88 said:

No time for finesse...Literally out of the box, and slap it on! Take a couple o pics and away to get on with the day!

DSC_9025.jpg.9b4d2e388fab6fb53f5b4c3ad0b44fc8.jpgDSC_9026.jpg.922f286e2f000c06361c6e9d0c868c5e.jpgDSC_9027.jpg.28671574221e5dfea3f1ab03a44b3eef.jpg

Left missile cover wouldnt click into place no matter what i did so its loosely hanging in there... only fitted the top parts lolz...

Will try again when i have the time...ciao..

Thanks Seti! Looks awesome. :good::wub: And it looks the Shinigami blue is not that far off from 31J's blue. Now I'm deciding if I need a third 31J's Super Parts.  ^_^ Looking forward on Gerwalk and Battroid too if time permits. Oh, and also the underside. There will be more blue on the bottom. ;) 

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

No worries, guys. Still waiting and looking forward to it. ;) 

3 minutes ago, spanner said:

the blue on black kinda looks ok eh! :good: There you go Noel! ^_^

:good:  ;) 

No probs Noel! I was so excited that it came early, nice to have that buzz from ems sometimes :lol:

The SP blue matches the reaper nicely. The black stripe/parts of the SP also ties in. Love the blackish collar against purple quartz flanked by blue.

cant wait to transform it more...

13 minutes ago, seti88 said:

No probs Noel! I was so excited that it came early, nice to have that buzz from ems sometimes :lol:

The SP blue matches the reaper nicely. The black stripe/parts of the SP also ties in. Love the blackish collar against purple quartz flanked by blue.

Cool. Looking forward to some underside Fighter photo. ;) So you think the only thing that changes is the character's color and the rest of the color parts are the same? It's kinda hard to see on those marketing photos because Messer's grey color is somehow darker than Hayate's. Hope it's not so it's easy to mix and match. ^_^ 

Ok managed to add all the parts...

Bottom looks damm good esp since the gunpod blue matches the blue stripes of the SP...

DSC_9031.thumb.jpg.e29800b23e66efa0faf9ba6977e3ae11.jpg

DSC_9052.jpg.1d216db52011998c991c29e780c1f317.jpg

DSC_9057.jpg.75fef7a30b0c60ef8f5b2cbeda3b3e64.jpgDSC_9036.thumb.jpg.6480753039875455839059795bdc7cb5.jpgDSC_9034.thumb.jpg.ee1be5e47bd30a55e0d979b96e6dd6a4.jpgDSC_9042.jpg.f5523d3cfc7526349964b1b25fbe596f.jpg

DSC_9087.thumb.jpg.a545c424d581052acaf882d052310a5d.jpgDSC_9062.thumb.jpg.fbc2f67a993859f1a405fee52ab0649e.jpgDSC_9072.jpg.341eaa1370cbb757df1059655929ff0c.jpgDSC_9074.jpg.56441507c94c874c583c89400e848d86.jpgDSC_9083.jpg.afb4e37e2b3e15e75307dca99d0f2c43.jpg

Am so loving it! :wub: 

noel, as to answer your question on the grey parts; on the side of the booster and hips, they are a bit lighter then any of the grey's on the 31, even for hayate's 31j.
However since they only are on certain parts (boosters, missile collar), they add a lil tint of lightness(or i might say color neutrality) where they appear.

The blue pops more on messer, and is not lost in a sea of blue as compared sitting on hayate's 31J. For example, the missile collar to the hips, its a nice blue hook.

Am really enjoying photographing it so far!

battroid or gerwalk modes still yet to come lol..

p.s forgive the messiness of the work area as its been used to place a lot of things since space is a lil tight..

Edited by seti88

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

thanks Seti88 saved me from having to rush some pics late tonight! Noel what do you think? does the underside look good?

Damn you guys....Messer Supers ordered...<_<

ohh....and apparently I never actually ordered the Lil Drakkens and stuff, it was still in my cart...OOPS, well..there's $180 for two preorders today! 

Edited by derex3592

13 hours ago, seti88 said:

Ok managed to add all the parts...

Bottom looks damm good esp since the gunpod blue matches the blue stripes of the SP...

DSC_9031.thumb.jpg.e29800b23e66efa0faf9ba6977e3ae11.jpg

DSC_9036.thumb.jpg.6480753039875455839059795bdc7cb5.jpg

Am so loving it! :wub: 

noel, as to answer your question on the grey parts; on the side of the booster and hips, they are a bit lighter then any of the grey's on the 31, even for hayate's 31j.
However since they only are on certain parts (boosters, missile collar), they add a lil tint of lightness(or i might say color neutrality) where they appear.

The blue pops more on messer, and is not lost in a sea of blue as compared sitting on hayate's 31J. For example, the missile collar to the hips, its a nice blue hook.

Am really enjoying photographing it so far!

battroid or gerwalk modes still yet to come lol..

p.s forgive the messiness of the work area as its been used to place a lot of things since space is a lil tight..

That underside looks lovely. Hubba! Hubba! :wub: Thanks Seti! Really appreciate it. Looks like I'll pass my initial 'red' plan for my 2nd Messer. Now I'm thinking if I should re-purchase a 3rd Messer. Hehehe. :lol: Anyways, so lovely...

11 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

thanks Seti88 saved me from having to rush some pics late tonight! Noel what do you think? does the underside look good?

...I bought a third 31J Super Parts! ^_^ And yes, David. The underside looks lovely. :wub: 

5 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Nice! I hope the 31C comes back up for PO again soon. 

Me too. Didn't got a chance to PO on the first round. But I'm being optimistic since Hayate's and Messer's is still widely available after release. ;)

Good luck to us!

36 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Got my Super parts in and they are awesome!

Q_VF31J_S_200.png

Love this shot, Saburo. As always. :wub:

The leg looks nice with the parts on. But somehow making the arms looks more thinner. 

1 hour ago, sumyumgoy said:

Phew, that bokeh!  Looks nice!  I agree, the super parts look best on battroid.  I think it makes gerwalk look better too.

Thanks! Mmm bokeh!  :D

I am still deciding which mode I like best with the supers, its a tie between Fighter and Battroid.  I'll decide when I take the studio shots.

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

Damn you guys....Messer Supers ordered...<_<

ohh....and apparently I never actually ordered the Lil Drakkens and stuff, it was still in my cart...OOPS, well..there's $180 for two preorders today! 

Yaay for more money spent on POs. :D

53 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Love this shot, Saburo. As always. :wub:

The leg looks nice with the parts on. But somehow making the arms looks more thinner. 

Thanks no3ljm much appreciated.  I really like the leg parts they are still slim and add some bulk.

37 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Excellent pic Saburo!  The Super Parts look great!

Thanks sh9000!