Count me in!

Runs the numbers, 5 x VF-31 and 5 or 6 x SV-262.

This going to be expensive (w/ multiples), but I will have them all. :D

I better start saving for them. 5 x vf-31 seems like a must for me, but not sure about 6 x sv-262 unless they all come with different gear setup.

If they release those idols in SH. figuarts too then that's 5 more to add to my to buy list along with other characters they decide to make.

Count me in!

Runs the numbers, 5 x VF-31 and 5 or 6 x SV-262.

This going to be expensive (w/ multiples), but I will have them all. :D

I'm with you! At 200 each, that's easily 2k, possibly with extras like armor packs, and the draken's ghosts, so say 3k...

Add the glaugs, regult variants, and destroids (maybe even the destroid loader)... This is going to need a fair bit of creative financial planning...

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wish hers had some spine-artwork. Nice colors/scheme, but Delta-02 has both the coolest art, and the coolest head. Her Delta-04 has a nice but very generic head.

delta 2 looks cool, i couldn't see a close up of Mirage's valk in battroid, since she's the farthest away, so i couldn't tell what the head looked like.

Guest davidwhangchoi

It reminds me of the YF-29 head with a single visor across.

That's delta one's head you're talking about right? i think so too. i thought it was alto for a second.

Also I can't see hatches for Landing Gear...

You are quite right, there doesnt seem to be any obvious hatch or hinges.

Either bandai has gotten really good at covering the hatches.....or.......they dont have landing gears?

I dont remember seeing any 31's with landing gear in any promo shots..has anyone?

post-15116-0-91993900-1451721364.gif

Delta 4's visor sticks out top like the YF-29's. Interesting.

I watched the 1st preview episode and pretty much I'll buy the valks but not watch the show lol.

it was just painful watching it for me :0

Prolly going to strip all 5 and customize them.

Edited by Duymon

nice post of the 31 close up, IXTL!

Looks like the back of the legs has seams that would open up to reveal storage.

...and i still dont see any hatches for landing gear! There are some recessed black holes on the front of the leg, i wonder if it does anything.

was hoping to catch some zooms on the bottom of the nose in fighter mode for further confirmation if there is a opening for landing gear there.

Edited by seti88

Guest davidwhangchoi

the sucky thing is probably Mirage's valk is way after Hayate's. the top grey looks too plain. they need to throw some tampo on top. just looks too flat.

the sucky thing is probably Mirage's valk is way after Hayate's. the top grey looks too plain. they need to throw some tampo on top. just looks too flat.

Yup. I think they ALL should have their own unique artwork, not just Delta 01 and 02. It'd really help add some "interest" to the "lower-tier" valks. (because it's already pretty clearly set up that 01 and 02 are the best pilots)

The large amount of grey does help separate them from all the many mostly-white valks out there, and does help "tone down" the bright colors--but it does also make topside of the valk more plain for 03 and 04. (as they have only a single accent color, unlike 01/02/05 which have two accent colors)

Yup. I think they ALL should have their own unique artwork, not just Delta 01 and 02. It'd really help add some "interest" to the "lower-tier" valks. (because it's already pretty clearly set up that 01 and 02 are the best pilots)

The large amount of grey does help separate them from all the many mostly-white valks out there, and does help "tone down" the bright colors--but it does also make topside of the valk more plain for 03 and 04. (as they have only a single accent color, unlike 01/02/05 which have two accent colors)

i think the more adventurous would take 03,04,05 valks and stick whatever decals on the fuselage top, as the area is practically an empty canvas waiting to be filled.

Love how much wing the 31 has compared to the fuselage.

I don't see any gear doors either. Still, it's a prototype, so they could still come later.

As for markings, it is plain up top. Perhaps as the series continues, the pilots will add their own art.

After re-watching the Delta premier episode, I have to rate the VF-31's in my order of preference;

Delta-01

Delta-02

Delta-04

Delta-05*

Delta-03

Really can't wait to get them. But certainly not excited for the attempt to pre-order these things. B))

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

After re-watching the Delta premier episode, I have to rate the VF-31's in my order of preference;

Delta-01

Delta-02

Delta-04

Delta-05*

Delta-03

Really can't wait to get them. But certainly not excited for the attempt to pre-order these things. B))

-b.

my list :)

Delta 04

Delta 02

Delta 01

Delta 05

Delta 03

my list :)

Delta 04

Delta 02

Delta 01

Delta 05

Delta 03

Very hard to argue with your rankings. If I went off of character lineage, main character likability and my own (completely unfounded) suspicion about who may or may not make it until the end of the series we'd be in complete agreement. :p

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Very hard to argue with your rankings. If I went off of character lineage, main character likability and my own (completely unfounded) suspicion about who may or may not make it until the end of the series we'd be in complete agreement. :p

-b.

haha, (now i'm curious who you think may not make it) :lol:

It's plane+pilot, not just the paint, that makes a valk desirable to purchase. For me at least. Olive-green VF-27's don't look THAT cool, but they're Grace's, so that makes them awesome. :)

Thus, while I think Delta 02 looks the coolest, I think we may already know all about the pilot we ever will. (I could be proven wrong though).

Whereas with Mirage---we know she's awesome, because she's a Jenius, even if she doesn't seem THAT skilled of a pilot yet (compared to 01 and 02). Her valk looks decently cool (better than 03 and even 01 IMHO), so that combo (scheme+pilot) makes Delta 04 outrank 02 overall.

I would hav tot arads 01 would easily make first choice as a fav on most fans list. Scheme has dashes of color plus a cool emblem. Not to mention he is squad leader. I thk the toss up is 02 or 04 for second place.

Of course we don't know abt the weapon loadouts yet so that may change preferences.

Would any super packs be more like M7 sound speaker-ish or frontier super/tornado....

Edited by seti88