19 hours ago, Graham said:

I wonder when we will get an announcement on the next 31 DX?

I thk its abt time next month to announce the next 262 Ba DX! ^_^

on the 31 side...http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110244/

58a66f6b1a13e_img_dxc_vf-31jsiegfriedhayate-superparts_11(1).thumb.jpg.244117fcc6f8ed0dcb3e6469cfaa2a5c.jpg

And for those into dota, those open misille shoulder pods remind me of a certain venomancer lol...:D

didnt quite realise it could articulate upwards...

Edited by seti88

5 minutes ago, spanner said:

the CF-31 is one crazy sexy cool looking piece of ass aircraft! :D think I might have to buy 10 of em! :yahoo::diablo:

better stock up on some russian star decals too!;):good:

hmm...a VF-31A CF with skull leader insig + russian star decals?! :o

Edited by seti88

I think if somehow the top fuselage was wider and tapered to the back, it could pass off as being lean, rather than slender.

Then possibly all the transforming mechanisms would fall underneath that large top fuselage section. 

Reminded me of john wick where you don't need to have bulging muscles to look badass. Its about the cut of the suit.. ;)

jw2.jpg.febccbb3c1002ecce8afe89b78fe5336.jpg

Hmm...the SV 51 seems to fit the lean,sleek and stylish vibe now that i refreshed my tots abt the ivanov...

Edited by seti88

14 minutes ago, Archer said:

Ordered a VF-31J from Nippon Yasan a week ago. Paid the premium they were charging and splurged for EMS shipping.

Now a week later, it still hasn't shipped :(

Very disappointed. I wonder if they only ship one day a week or something.

The guys in the VF-0 Reactive Armor thread can tell you about their shipping woes with NY recently.

17 minutes ago, Archer said:

Ordered a VF-31J from Nippon Yasan a week ago. Paid the premium they were charging and splurged for EMS shipping.

Now a week later, it still hasn't shipped :(

Very disappointed. I wonder if they only ship one day a week or something.

Feels like it, but they were apparently very busy and those of us who pre-ordered the VF-0 Reactive Armor waited an entire week for it to ship. Some people might still be waiting.

They should probably have more than one person doing the packing and shipping...

52 minutes ago, Mommar said:

The guys in the VF-0 Reactive Armor thread can tell you about their shipping woes with NY recently.

48 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Feels like it, but they were apparently very busy and those of us who pre-ordered the VF-0 Reactive Armor waited an entire week for it to ship. Some people might still be waiting.

They should probably have more than one person doing the packing and shipping...

Yep, I saw that thread a few days ago. I'm currently bogged down by med school tests, which has distracted me well the past few days. They're coming to a close mid-this week though.

Wanted the VF-31 to get here by then as a reward for myself (lol), but I guess that's not happening.

2 hours ago, Archer said:

Yep, I saw that thread a few days ago. I'm currently bogged down by med school tests, which has distracted me well the past few days. They're coming to a close mid-this week though.

Wanted the VF-31 to get here by then as a reward for myself (lol), but I guess that's not happening.

Don't worry sir. You'll probably gonna get it before you become a full pledged Doctor. ;)

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't worry sir. You'll probably gonna get it before you become a full pledged Doctor. ;)

We can only hope NY doesn't take 9 more years to ship my stuff :lol:

Another day goes by without a shipping notice. Well, this is one of the first macross figures I've been really excited about in recent memory (seems like every major release I'm interested in gets bogged down with issues a la VF-0D/A), so I don't mind the wait.