1 minute ago, Sandman said:

Ah screw off. That was my first attempt at one, but amiami came up which the cart was doing that. I usually never get one from amiami. Its just a stroke of luck i have one. Tonightb i could've easily been without one.

No worries, Sandman. ;) Congrats to everyone!

Just now, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I placed my order on CDJ in such haste I didn't even realize I paid for the shipping and skipped the section to redeem my CDJ points... bummer.

I did that too, I just went back and used them on the Spartan instead.  Free shipping!

3 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

No worries.

Just searched, the authorization is for the full amount, then they release the funds before charging you at the time of shipping.

Just need to get through the security process w my CC issuer.

Thank you!

-b.

Good stuff!  Thanks for posting the info you found, will be very handy for future reference.  :D

Messer's finally showing up in my order history on HLJ.  What a relief to secure one of these guys!  I missed out on Hayate and missing Messer would have been a harsh one-two punch, haha.

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

I did that too, I just went back and used them on the Spartan instead.  Free shipping!

I just hope I shipped it to the right address too! Oh crap I better double check that now also!

Okay at least it's going to the right address.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

14 minutes ago, technoblue said:

The advanced search is a link at the footer of each page. Look under Wholesale Info.

Thank you - I was starting to go blind staring at the screen. lol

Congrats to everyone that secured their orders, and agreed let's keep looking out (the membership does a damn good job of it anyway) for those that missed it.

*Edit, and glad that info on CDJ helped Keiichi ^_^

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike
Additional Comments

1 minute ago, zzj said:

That was intense, my first pre-order experience, dunno what the hell I was pressing over several different sites, after the smoke cleared I scored only 1 from HLJ :(

welcome to this madness.

i have a year now and it dosent get easier but its satisfying wheen you get one.

1 minute ago, DarkHawk said:

Dang it..... I had one at amiami. Since I never used the site, I had to register and before I could finish, I lost it....... 

Rule of thumb is to not only have accounts, but be signed in. I had accounts at AmiAmi and CDJ but was not logged in, and it cost me a CDJ pre-order. Fortunately HLJ was more forgiving.

Just now, North of 49 said:

Hehe. Nope. I was referring to Messer and the HMR Spartan. Only one of each. 

Ahh okay! Sorry I mis-read your post originally. I thought you made a similar mistake that many of us have in the past with HLJ, lol. Wanted to just look out for another member about double orders w/ HLJ.

5 minutes ago, Raptor One said:

So, any idea when the super pack preorders will be up?

They've kind of grown on me

If it's anything like the Hayate release expect the Super Part pre-orders to go up four months after the Valk Pre-order.  So May?

1 minute ago, Eslim109 said:

Congrats to everyone who got at least one 31F!

Im with Noel on those who already got one to stay away tomorrow on NY so I also have a chance to get at least one >_<

What time will NY have their preorder up? 

I'm guesstimating. But I'm not gonna tell. Hahaha! :lol:

Sorry you missed out on the initial pre-orders Noel. I remember the first time I got to know you was when you missed the initial pre-orders for the re-issue of the VF-25S. I'm sure you'll be able to get one from NY like last time. :-)

1 minute ago, Eslim109 said:

Congrats to everyone who got at least one 31F!

Im with Noel on those who already got one to stay away tomorrow on NY so I also have a chance to get at least one >_<

What time will NY have their preorder up? 

Yea, I got 1, but that urge is still there to get a second one... oh well

Just now, brouken said:

Sorry you missed out on the initial pre-orders Noel. I remember the first time I got to know you was when you missed the initial pre-orders for the re-issue of the VF-25S. I'm sure you'll be able to get one from NY like last time. :-)

What?! You remember that. Wow! :o;)

Yeah, I rather go with expensive NY route again for the Delta Valks. I got my 31J when NY opened up for 2nd round before the release. ;)

3 minutes ago, MikeRoz said:

Rule of thumb is to not only have accounts, but be signed in. I had accounts at AmiAmi and CDJ but was not logged in, and it cost me a CDJ pre-order. Fortunately HLJ was more forgiving.

CDJapan makes me login every single time I order from them.

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Even if I sign in at HLJ or amiami, it always makes me login again at checkout...Is there some setting to keep it logged in?

It's the system. And that's what happened to me earlier at HLJ. It keeps on asking me to login everytime I put my order in the cart to process for checkout. And it turned out as a disaster.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Ahh okay! Sorry I mis-read your post originally. I thought you made a similar mistake that many of us have in the past with HLJ, lol. Wanted to just look out for another member about double orders w/ HLJ.

My post count doesn't show it, but I've been in this game for a very long time. I just don't post often. Thanks for having my 6. 

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Even if I sign in at HLJ or amiami, it always makes me login again at checkout...Is there some setting to keep it logged in?

Have to always log in at checkout only w HLJ, for me it's the easiest of all of the store logins.

AmiAmi, Hobby Search and CDJ all make you log in again. Even though I logged in already too.

-b.