Order confirmation from HLJ!! Woo! Thanks to the link posters!

I almost managed it on amiami, but HLJ came through in time anyway. I prefer to work with them too so this is the best option for me. Now I got both Messfer VF-31 and Keith Sv-262 preorders with them.

How do you guys find the products as I tried using the search functions on those website and could not find them and yet you guys get the links, especially the HLJ one. I was lucky I got one from CDjapan due to the link you guys provided, but how you guys get those links?

2 minutes ago, Sandman said:

You still have the order. You just need to clear your card in a few days or offer another.

Good to know.  I think it was a system hangup on their end.  It took FOREVER to process.  And the same CC went through easily for the Spartan... plus the replacement 262 and Han Solo I had to re-pre-order after HLJ boned me earlier tonight.

First time pre-ordering, first time lucky I guess.

Hobby Search was gone within 10 seconds.  I was lucky to enter the queue on Amiami.  It took 3 goes to login again to get to the cart completion and checkout process.  I have the confirmation email now though so all good. :)

HLJ one is weird.  Doesn't show up on search terms and their menus are a jumbled mess... how did you find it?

I feel like there is a lot of stock to go around for these. The websites probably just crashed for a bit due to all the traffic.  I was able to add another one to my cart on amiami. I got confirmation emails from both amiami and hlj. 

1 minute ago, Keiichi said:

I have this issue every time I order with CDJapan.  I suggest calling your credit card's customer service (800 number on the back of the card) and tell them you want to authorize a charge.  The rep will see the charge from CDJapan was refused and confirm that you want it to go through. 

Once you finish with your credit card company, shoot an email to CDJapan with your order number and ask them to re-run the card.

That's always worked for me.

Interesting.

Just out of curiosity is it for the full amount, more than the full amount (like restaurants) or some portion of the grand total?

-b.

Managed to get one at HLJ. I do hope they pull through for me this time because the last time I pre-ordered from them (VF-25S Renewal), on the day of release, they said they ran out of stock. :-(

3 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I used the advanced search option to search "VF-31 DX" and kept refreshing that search until the 31F showed up in the results. (it was only showing the discontinued 31J before).

You're right it shows up in the Advanced Search, but not in the regular search bar on the HLJ front main page (still nothing shows up there with the same search term)

Just now, North of 49 said:

Got both at HLJ. Searching there can be a really tricky thing. Thankfully I found them both before they stopped order. Messer sure went fast tonight compared to the last two. 

Tragically dead characters with cool insignia are babe magnets (Fokker) or somehow don't get reissued (Michel, Vf-25G)

2 minutes ago, brouken said:

Managed to get one at HLJ. I do hope they pull through for me this time because the last time I pre-ordered from them (VF-25S Renewal), on the day of release, they said they ran out of stock. :-(

what happened? did you get refunded? does this happen often for them?

we got like 4 months of waiting dont make me paranoid lol

Edited by zaino

crap, so i got two orders through HLJ. I got the order confirmation from the first order, but not the second. I saw both orders show up in my open orders and I cancelled the first order(thought it was the second). I haven't gotten the order confirmation email for the second order... do you guys think i lost my order from hlj??