Nice transformation video. It's funny seeing all of the "high quality" and "caution" logos at the same. Gives me mixed messages. :lol: Interesting feature around the neck, I wonder if that's to better secure that section. I'm pretty eager to get his in hand to see how far Bandai has evolved with their valkyrie design work.

I've watched the video and I'm kinda scared about the "broken" part. Do they mean if you don't extend the rear fuselage back when transforming it to Battroid-Mode you will break the intake looking plastic piece?

Other than that I'm totally in love with the VF-31 design. Especially the paint layout and colors of Delta Squadron.

I've watched the video and I'm kinda scared about the "broken" part. Do they mean if you don't extend the rear fuselage back when transforming it to Battroid-Mode you will break the intake looking plastic piece?

Any one can understand Japanese can help translate? I have the same thinking

Dec 17 means I won't see this until into the new year sadly.. -_- Especially if HLJ are busy or delay payment requests and shipping. And the postal system down here goes into an almost meltdown state this time of year, often resulting in doubling delivery times due to the work load. <_<

I guess with MWF being down for a week till just after xmas means I won't have to suffer seeing others get theirs and having to wait longer for mine. :p:lol:

Edited by spanner

Can't wait to get this thing soon!

It's release coincides with the Macrossworld's week long site maintenance. I hope everyone who managed to preorder this guy, have a smooth transaction with their favorite shops.

Enjoy the toy and Happy Holidays, guys! Peace and love! :)

Dec 17 means I won't see this until into the new year sadly.. -_- Especially if HLJ are busy or delay payment requests and shipping. And the postal system down here goes into an almost meltdown state this time of year, often resulting in doubling delivery times due to the work load. <_<

I guess with MWF being down for a week till just after xmas means I won't have to suffer seeing others get theirs and having to wait longer for mine. :p:lol:

Hahaha! Even if MWF is down, Spanner, I know you're still going to browse some sites esp twitter and google search. What I suggest is to stay away from the net sir! Hehehe. :)

Hahaha! Even if MWF is down, Spanner, I know you're still going to browse some sites esp twitter and google search. What I suggest is to stay away from the net sir! Hehehe. :)

funny enough my internet access bill is overdue so if I don't pay it im sure it'll be disconnected somewhere between now and the VF-31 release date so that'll solve that issue! hehe! :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by spanner

Any idea when Messer preorders will go up?

And also, that huge gap behind the cockpit in fighter mode worries me a bit.

It worries me too since it's been there pretty consistently. My YF-30 doesn't have that, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that they got it right then and messed it up here.

I ended up cancelling my 31J. I just picked up two valks today, both of which i'd rather have over the 31J any day of the week. Spending too much money lately on this stuff, had to put a stop to it somewhere and the 31J didn't make the cut. I can always get one of the others later I guess.

I ended up cancelling my 31J. I just picked up two valks today, both of which i'd rather have over the 31J any day of the week. Spending too much money lately on this stuff, had to put a stop to it somewhere and the 31J didn't make the cut. I can always get one of the others later I guess.

What are the two valks you picked up?