Where is that shop Shuzenzero?

I've been lurking the 31 thread to wait for news about the armor packs, but it seems that the 31A Kairos has been making consistent headlines. :o

Sorry for everyone who ordered and still haven't or weren't able to obtain one.

Hmmm I saw NY listing it at 42000, Too bad I dun have friends in HK, else I would ask them to help me get that one, I don't have that paint scheme yet and had given up on getting it due to the whole lottery system. Is this shop in richmond centre?

6 hours ago, Guyffon said:

Wife to be called up ny thru their english contact number and the guy assured her that they are still waiting on stock from bandai and will fulfilled the current orders, I really hope that is true and not just more delay tactics. 

Thanks for the heads-up. Really much appreciated. m(_ _)m

Could be BS, but, but if it was, I hope they would've just apologised and refunded right after the call rather than stalling yet again.

Unless..... they discreetly follow up on this thread and knew that it would' cause a mass 'refund-request' frenzy :ph34r:

Still looks like they are sending one a day if that. Great and all...but at that rate, it'll take months! We're still on the 7th October orders! No to mention all the dupe orders that have been put on the back-burner...Truly hope that the rhythm picks up IF/WHEN they ever receive that mysterious delivery form Bandai (as if Bandai would send them a crate of 100 or more TWE :lol:....).

Anyways, had enough of all that crap. To ease the stressing out a bit and think of something else, went and spent some $$$. No, not a Kairos (nor anything Macross). Wouldn't touch this VF with a barge pole at its current value, would make me feel like a complete moron if I caved in at ¥40000 or whatever. Either NY delivers or that's it for this DX. 

14 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Hmmm I saw NY listing it at 42000, Too bad I dun have friends in HK, else I would ask them to help me get that one, I don't have that paint scheme yet and had given up on getting it due to the whole lottery system. Is this shop in richmond centre?

The second batch is being released this month so the price will likely go down. 

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

Got too excited and thought you meant the 31A at 42k Yen. The 31J Kai is releasing again on 13 April so likely we see some price drop 

Edited by CharlesXavier

1 hour ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Really much appreciated. m(_ _)m

Could be BS, but, but if it was, I hope they would've just apologised and refunded right after the call rather than stalling yet again.

Unless..... they discreetly follow up on this thread and knew that it would' cause a mass 'refund-request' frenzy :ph34r:

Still looks like they are sending one a day if that. Great and all...but at that rate, it'll take months! We're still on the 7th October orders! No to mention all the dupe orders that have been put on the back-burner...Truly hope that the rhythm picks up IF/WHEN they ever receive that mysterious delivery form Bandai (as if Bandai would send them a crate of 100 or more TWE :lol:....).

Anyways, had enough of all that crap. To ease the stressing out a bit and think of something else, went and spent some $$$. No, not a Kairos (nor anything Macross). Wouldn't touch this VF with a barge pole at its current value, would make me feel like a complete moron if I caved in at ¥40000 or whatever. Either NY delivers or that's it for this DX. 

A conspiracy theory would be that they do have someone spying on this forum. :lol: It seems 1 fulfillment a day is enough to keep us at bay.

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

Nope. You been to HK before?

2 hours ago, neoexcaliber said:

It seems 1 fulfillment a day is enough to keep us at bay.

For now...but if the situation still hasn't changed by next month, pretty sure most of us would've requested a refund by then. Ideally, I'd like to know something before that Sentinel Mospeada release. Would save me having to shell out for that PO. Kinda regret getting it tbh. Price is a tad excessive for the scale and I have enough Mospeadas in my collection.

Crazy thread though. Usually after a 'hot' release, we get loads of pics, comments regarding the item etc. This time around it's been rather low. Just shows the amount of people that had their orders canned by their usual retailers....

Or...could it be that it's not such a great VF after-all?! QC issues such as poor paint apps, not to mention that depressingly realistic colour scheme. Bandai knows the Macross market best, no one wants to see dull grey fighters, only rainbow-coloured VFs... right? :lol:

Rambling as usual....

7 hours ago, Scyla said:

NY shipped my VF-31A today. I ordered on the 10/7/2017.

I missed this, congrats. Post pics when you receive it. I wonder if your copy will have the same qc issues as others on the forum. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

5 minutes ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

Sadly enough, yes....placed my PO on 10/6 shipping to the US. Have not sent a complaint to NY either. Just quietly crossing fingers. 

Thanks for letting us know and best of luck - I'm a 10/7 US single order as well and am doing the same, just keeping my fingers crossed :)

Man, this is literally the first time I ordered 2 at the same time.  Usually I order 1, and much later, if I can find it on sale, or a version 2, I'll order a second.  Since this was a web exclusive, I figured they would manufacture as many as were ordered, so I figured it would be safer to order 2.   And now I have nothing so far.  

I'm willing to wait, but I'd really like to know if Bandai is going to come through with the order amounts that were made.

I get up at 3AM to order this crap, pay $500 up front, and then find out that I can't even get the thing I've been waiting 6 months for, and NY wants to offer me an in store voucher.  frakk no.  Done with NY.

I think I need to lay off reading this thread for a couple weeks or so. I've already received my 31A, but last night I had a dream that I'd been sent a 27 instead due to some kind of issue, and woke up wondering whether I'd ever receive my actual order. I don't even think it's fair for me to comment whilst the main topic is fulfilment issues.

Could someone ping me if there are any new model announcements or the NY issue gets resolved before the 24th?

8 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Did CDJ open this for PO? If so did they come through?

Okay, my last bit on this thread for a while: it seems that myself and other CDJ customers have been the lucky ones. I don't know numbers or quantities or dates, but I haven't seen any major issues for CDJ customers and have seen CDJ customers receive their orders (spanner besides myself, IIRC).

I really hope the issues get resolved somehow so that we can all share the love <3

Edited by WaferMouse

Not that there's much else to do, keeping our fingers crossed is starting to get tiresome.....every day the same thing.

Really wondering why NY seem so sure that they'll get some shipment? Maybe the bulk of their shipment is stuck in HK airport or something along those lines?  They can't realistically expect to fulfil all their orders at a rate of 2/week. What about all the orders placed late October/November...even December? Are those just being stalled until they start to get more complaints?

Pretty sure they've gathered by now that most people would rather just shut up,not complain and avoid bombarding them with mails as long as there's any hint of getting something....so they keep hinting.....

So many questions, no answers  (;_;)

What was meant to be the usual cycle of anticipation, F5 stressing and then photo taking has really turned so sour. It's just page after page of disappointment and frustration. Really hope this gets sorted so everyone here can return to what we love about Valks, not the anger at being unable to obtain them.

Good luck to everyone still holding out for NY!

My guess - they probably have far more single orders than multiple orders so pissing off a few people that multiply ordered probably makes more business sense than pissing off twice as many people that had single orders.

I just wish they had given me the option of breaking up my shipment so that I would have _something_, but that would likely cost them more money in shipping.

At that stage, looks like it's based on luck rather than anything..... Ordered on the 10th, yet someone else who ordered on the same date received theirs? 

Alphbetical orders don't make sense either...I would've been high on the list had it been the case. From the beginning I thought their stuff got shipped by order number rather than type of product. And still think so.

But, when the first few were shipped off, most probably no one at NY had a clue of the upcoming issues. Now, add the raising price to the mix and who knows what their reasoning is at that stage.

For the moment, if they can't even provide singles how do they ever expect to honor dupes?... Not sure that'll ever happen at the rate things are going.....(;_;).