If anybody still hasn't gotten a pre-order in, I'm willing to cancel my order at HLJ for them. I don't normally order multiples so it won't be a big deal if I only get one. Hopefully HLJ won't penalize me for it though. I haven't cancelled an order from them in a long time.

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie23 said:

Wow I didn't realize people here wanted multiples of the 31S. I mean it is a S model but a sort of fruity variant. The 31F always seemed like the real S type to me from Macross Delta that looked like the meanest variant, haha.

I wanted the 31S from the get-go so I ordered two in case both packs for him will be available down the line. ;)

4 minutes ago, brouken said:

Noel, do you know where Saburo is at? I remember you were the one who was not present for the VF-31C pre-order. Is it Saburo's time to miss out now? :lol:

Don't worry about him. You'll be surprised once he posted photos of his DX VF-31S in all modes in one photo. ^_^ I know I'm not. Hehehe. :lol:

1 minute ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

How sad is this, it canceled my order at the last second when it already generated an order number.

When the item is not available anymore, it will automatically cancel your order. Happened to me before in one PO night.

6 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

How sad is this, it canceled my order at the last second when it already generated an order number.

Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 11.51.33 PM.png

It's not call the "wheel of Death" for nothing....  yeah. I got those too from time to time. 

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Curious, who has the earliest order # or successful order time at NY? I think it's safe to assume @Valkyrie2008 is one of the last to make it through the process so it would give us an idea of how many they have for initial preorder.

That's going to be hard to figure out the right numbers assuming all who ordered at NY are from here.

Just now, brouken said:

BTW, just a bit off topic, anyone looking for the Robot Damashii Zeta Plus? Its up at NY right now. Managed to snag one too. :D

Already got one for a friend at Ami the second time it pops up so it's good so it will be shipped together with my Arad.

15 minutes ago, brouken said:

Noel, do you know where Saburo is at? I remember you were the one who was not present for the VF-31C pre-order. Is it Saburo's time to miss out now? :lol:

Hey @brouken I am here and I didn't miss out on the 31S. ;) Thanks for checking on me, I am not MIA. Just been busy with a bunch of other things lately.

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Curious, who has the earliest order # or successful order time at NY? I think it's safe to assume @Valkyrie2008 is one of the last to make it through the process so it would give us an idea of how many they have for initial preorder.

They generate the order number when you first start the checkout process.  Not when you finish.

So someone can have a later order number and still get their pre order in if they can get pass all the "wheels of Death" earlier/faster.  pretty much whoever Finish the whole process first.

I doubt anyone who had a later order number would have finished faster. NY pre-orders basically sold out in a min or so.

My order was at   2018-03-01 16:40:39  which was a minute later than sh9000's and was sold out by the time i got to the end.

My order screens loaded within a few sec's or each other.. 

17 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

There he is! Welcome back! ;)

Thanks @no3Ljm!  I still alive, I also have a backlog of photoshoots I need to do.   Monster Hunter World has been taking up all my free time lately.  :D

16 minutes ago, seti88 said:

@saburo was too busy snapping up all the 31S's to post! :lol:

Yep!

688918_1.jpg.35f2e0bef4fd6a148f0e89d62702b6ca.jpg

16 minutes ago, brouken said:

Hello Saburo! Good to know you were around and managed to get a pre-order too!

Anybody else from the Pinoy crew who still hasn't gotten a pre-order in?

I had this on my calendar to remind me. :D

Edited by Saburo

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That's going to be hard to figure out the right numbers assuming all who ordered at NY are from here.

I think it could still give a good estimate because it doesn't matter that it wasn't everyone from here...just the earliest order number to the last

6 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Mine was order # 536937 at 16:39:37.

Thanks! that's pretty quick...what was the time?

4 minutes ago, F360 said:

They generate the order number when you first start the checkout process.  Not when you finish.

So someone can have a later order number and still get their pre order in if they can get pass all the "wheels of Death" earlier/faster.  pretty much whoever Finish the whole process first.

I'm not so sure about that because most people don't make it to the finish line to see an order number...I know I was on the last step to "create order" and that's when I got a different sold out notice without ever seeing an order number. The notice @Valkyrie2008 got was after you complete everything and pretty much have the feeling of success until you don't. The only thing is there can be other oders created in between that aren't for the same item but within those few seconds, I think the numbers will still be a good measurement at least for me.

I'm just shedding off excess adrenaline now by hanging around the thread. Its been a great day for me. Got a preorder for the VF-31S and as an additional bonus, got a preorder for the Metal Robot Damashii Zeta Plus C1 before it went to "not available" status at NY. I had been looking out for both of them and am thankful that I got both at the same time. Have a good day and God bless everyone!

8 minutes ago, brouken said:

I'm just shedding off excess adrenaline now by hanging around the thread. Its been a great day for me. Got a preorder for the VF-31S and as an additional bonus, got a preorder for the Metal Robot Damashii Zeta Plus C1 before it went to "not available" status at NY. I had been looking out for both of them and am thankful that I got both at the same time. Have a good day and God bless everyone!

This is intriguing! Zeta Plus C1 wasn't available for order until the 31S was long gone! How did you get both at the same time or were they separate orders?

Guys, just to let you know that I decided to cancel my HLJ order for the 31s. Don't know how soon that will pop up, but for anyone who still hasn't gotten a pre-order in just go check out HLJ. :)

1 minute ago, Slave IV said:

This is intriguing! Zeta Plus C1 wasn't available for order until the 31S was long gone! How did you get both at the same time or were they separate orders?

Well, I hung around NY to see what else would come up for pre-order and lo and behold the Zeta Plus was there! Pre-ordered it and combined it with my 31s pre-order since both have the same release date. Great times!