It’ll be available, for a price. I expect it’ll be a piece that goes up in price over time, so I intend to grab one close to release date. Which is when, again?

Edited by Sildani

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

Anyone thk since the first DX of the 31A comes tampoed with a 03, that there would possibily be a 02 and 01 tampoed DX release in the future?

You know Bandai, of course they will make a 01 one with Arad's insignia when they are running low on money, and watch everyone drain their bank account.

1 hour ago, Sildani said:

Yep. What they did with the VF-27 Grace type was include stickers with different modex numbers. Perhaps the 31A will be similar. 

Hope it is, because I don't want to put numbers on it. And hope that 03 is not tampoed too. ;)

But I'm not going to put my hopes up since it didn't mention in the product page that includes a sticker sheet or something. But you never know, right? :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

6 minutes ago, RealJayDee said:

I need it to be a bundle... 

Armored parts will have high demand,  wich gives me no guarantee i will get a set. 

I dont want an arad just there with no armor /:

What do you mean it has high demand? Armored/Super Parts gets released thru their P-Bandai offering. Meaning, it's not a general release so there's a guarantee you can get one. Though you have to pay it upfront since most shops that will sell TWE (P-Bandai) items requires the customer to pay upfront.

Edited by no3Ljm

18 minutes ago, RealJayDee said:

I need it to be a bundle... 

Armored parts will have high demand,  wich gives me no guarantee i will get a set. 

I dont want an arad just there with no armor /:

Traditionally, you will have more trouble securing the VF than the SP or armor

My least favorite 31 paint scheme, but I do like the S type head unit. Also glad now that it looks like they'll actually finish Delta squadron. 

I wouldn't worry too much if you miss the initial preorder. All the 31s have been readily available after release and I can't imagine Arad being that much more popular than Hayate or Mirage or Messer. 

7 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

My least favorite 31 paint scheme, but I do like the S type head unit. Also glad now that it looks like they'll actually finish Delta squadron. 

I wouldn't worry too much if you miss the initial preorder. All the 31s have been readily available after release and I can't imagine Arad being that much more popular than Hayate or Mirage or Messer. 

Can't wait for this and Chuck's. This is my first time to complete a Valkyrie squad. So hopefully Bandai won't let me down. ;)

5 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I suppose the armor parts would fit on this version? Bandai wouldn't release a separate 31S movie version which only the armor parts fit, right? :rolleyes:

Does it mention movie/TV version or the armor anywhere in the promo text?

I'm thinking it fits just fine.  They waited until after release of the movie and, voila, Arad suddenly appears.  You can bet the armor fits it.  I really don't see why it wouldn't fit any of the previous 31's to be honest.

11 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I suppose the armor parts would fit on this version? Bandai wouldn't release a separate 31S movie version which only the armor parts fit, right? :rolleyes:

Does it mention movie/TV version or the armor anywhere in the promo text?

Ha! I see what you did there. Hahaha! :lol: 

2 hours ago, ridgebacks said:

Is it me or the insignia is just bit smaller than in the show? And it's way too far back? Can't Bandai get one single insignia right with the 31 line?

Well now I can't unsee it!

I guess it's like the weird canopy tint. Giving us a "perfect" VF-31 would upset something in the Bandai universe, so they have to intentionally introduce a few flaws to maintain balance in the Newtype Force or something. <_<

2 hours ago, ridgebacks said:

Is it me or the insignia is just bit smaller than in the show? And it's way too far back? Can't Bandai get one single insignia right with the 31 line?

Yup...  For the f and j kai the insignias are smaller...  With the S the same happened...

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

Well now I can't unsee it!

I guess it's like the weird canopy tint. Giving us a "perfect" VF-31 would upset something in the Bandai universe, so they have to intentionally introduce a few flaws to maintain balance in the Newtype Force or something. <_<

they are reserving these improvements for renewal version. :p