3 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

CDJ is the most expensive of this release so far. Waiting patiently to see what NY has to offer. B))

i think (i could be wrong), they are the only one that offers credit authorization for your order if you use Credit Card. Basically, the only pay later option left.

Does anyone know if Bandai charge domestic shipping (in Japan) if you order directly from the Bandai site? I know Arcadia offers free shipping sometimes but I can’t tell if Bandai does. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

3 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

i think (i could be wrong), they are the only one that offers credit authorization for your order if you use Credit Card. Basically, the only pay later option left.

Oh I see, well I’m going to use my brother’s card anyway to order this so that the wiffee would not know and pay him later.  :p

Well this came as a shock to me in the early morning. I didn't expect this to be up for preorder so suddenly....

I don't have time to read 3 pages of posts, is this regular or exclusive? If I miss it today will I have trouble later? Can I preorder without paying up front anywhere?

3 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

Well this came as a shock to me in the early morning. I didn't expect this to be up for preorder so suddenly....

I don't have time to read 3 pages of posts, is this regular or exclusive? If I miss it today will I have trouble later? Can I preorder without paying up front anywhere?

Is this regular or exclusive? Web exclusive

If I miss it today will I have trobule later? No, you can take your time until the deadline set in the web store. And shop like NY wont even close their PO even if bandai has already closed theirs

Can I preorder without paying up front anywhere? Generally, every web exclusive is upfront. CDjapan (from what I know), will send credit authorization to your card company if you use credit card. They will only bill you once the item is released.

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

Oh? So they authorize the card but don’t charge it until the item ships, is that it? Do they hold the full price for a few days, do you know?

Just noticed that CDJ also accepts cash via registered mail and an international money order. Either one needs to arrive within 42 days of the order, so that’s kinda a pay later thing. Deferred payment, if you will. 

Edited by Sildani

2 minutes ago, seti88 said:

CDJ accepts cash via registered mail? Really? Anyone tried that?

btw movement detected at NY...as in they are updating other stuff... 

It popped up with no image and when I selected it, the website said it's not available anymore. I suspect they're loading it up as we speak :)

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Does anyone know if Bandai charge domestic shipping (in Japan) if you order directly from the Bandai site? I know Arcadia offers free shipping sometimes but I can’t tell if Bandai does. 

P-Bandai Hong Kong charges a flat shipping rate, regardless of the amount of items you have shipped that month. I would expect Japan to work in the same vein.