17 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Since when has Bandai ever screwed up a Macross toy? 

The renewal green VF-27 is a completely different green than the original, and completely wrong.  It's the main reason I never bought the newer one---mine is much closer to show-colors.   

10 hours ago, IXTL said:

Mirage's Siegfried is set for a September release, not August as was previously reported. The clearer scans show the date more clearly.

Why did tag hobby put it at August I wonder...

date there does say September, meaning the August slot could still be available. Next preorder date will tell...

14 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Hard to believe they could seemingly just forget the right color for Mirage's plane... especially considering the 1/72, 1/144, and non-scaled kits have already been released with the right colors, not to mention the display prototypes from the very start of the VF-31 DX line.

Like... I can see why they'd think it should be red, and it's not a bad color.  It doesn't change that it's wrong. :huh:

Now way they would release it in these colors, right?  Right?!?!  Is Bandai or Kawamori trying to retcon her colors because of grandma?

This takes "Arcadia" color nonsense to a.......whole.....'nother......level! :nea:

Like you said....everyone else has it right...maybe the mag editors are just trolling the fans....

The lastest VF Masterfiles book has it right too....

large.20170322_205459.jpg.382c4f10730354

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Now way they would release it in these colors, right?  Right?!?!  Is Bandai or Kawamori trying to retcon her colors because of grandma?

This takes "Arcadia" color nonsense to a.......whole.....'nother......level! :nea:

Like you said....everyone else has it right...maybe the mag editors are just trolling the fans....

The lastest VF Masterfiles book has it right too....

large.20170322_205459.jpg.382c4f10730354

It looks like Mirage's Siegfried has a single head laser like the 31J in that pic.

Edited by IXTL

In the promo pics for Messer's valk, the eyes on the head is shown as black in fighter mode when it should have been blue. In the case of the VF-31C, it might be a similar mistake (editing maybe?), just on a much larger scale.

44 minutes ago, joelwuj said:

In the promo pics for Messer's valk, the eyes on the head is shown as black in fighter mode when it should have been blue. In the case of the VF-31C, it might be a similar mistake (editing maybe?), just on a much larger scale.

What?! Eyes not blue? Preorder cancelled!

Mirage's valk redish? Preorder cancelled!

Chuck's valk might be last and his radar will be shown as round and not oval? Preorder cancelled!

Edited by wmkjr

48 minutes ago, spanner said:

its still raining in Sydney!? Pre-order cancelled!

sorry.. thought I'd also jump on the "cancel pre-orders for little to no reason at all" bandwagon! :lol:

Hahaha! You know that I'm not going to cancel my PO for Mirage, right Spanner? It's RED. ^_^

1 hour ago, IXTL said:

Mirage's VF-31C from Hobby Japan. These are the same stock pics that were shown in Figure King magazine.

232732o0c3c03ajcuetwqc.jpg

It's Millia's color... so it's RED! :yahoo::wub:

I guess, I'm the only one who's happy. ^_^

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's Millia's color... so it's RED! :yahoo::wub:

I guess, I'm the only one who's happy. ^_^

panic-button.png.eeecf717eadc6091485dc5a89e87ea95.png

Maybe Bandai was scared that the customer sees Mirages Valkyrie and the soon to be Arcadia SV-51 Nora Custom both on the shelf and he would mix up the two toys buying the Arcadia one instead :p

Edited by Scyla

Google translate:

DX Superalloy NF3 IC Siegfried (Mirage Farina GENUS Machine) "release decision! It is! "VF - 31 C Siegfried" boarding with the red soldier of the Δ platoon and the Mirage Farina Giñasse will be on sale in the DX Super Alloy Macross Δ series The head modules with different shape and the female figure pilot figure are newly shaped Purple Purple Personal color and machine number are reproduced. DX Super Alloy VF - 31 C Siegfried (Mirage Farina GENUS Machine) ● Release Bandai Collectors Division · 21600 yen, planned for September ● Approximately 26 cm (1 Lloyd mode)

More like Red Red.....:D

45 minutes ago, Scream Man said:

I like it red, but i recognise thats a different color to the show. 

Didnt we see the proto on display in fighter mode at a toy show? It looked right there

Different shade from the one in the magazine here:

438882.jpg

144526tquub56qnym8men9.jpg

Ci-qsoGUUAAIMTg.jpg

Here's a good one. Compare it with the DX VF-31J you have then we can have sense how red purple the 31C is going to be. ;)

Ci-qu81UUAI2xDM.jpg

Ci-qwVnUUAAUUtl.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm