August release for VF31C sounds good for me, gives more time to save for it. Might also have to delay or just shelve my planned Amazon purchases. As to getting a preorder, on the other hand, well, we'll see on preorder day. :D

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Since when has Bandai ever screwed up a Macross toy? 

I'm sure besides the V1 VF-25's and the VF-171 CF, you remember their famous VF-19Advance's not-so-exposed wing tabs, right? ;)

b0027300_54adff0710d09.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

25 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Okay, besides the exploding 171 shoulders, the deceptively Photoshopped VF-19 pics, and the entire pre-renewal Frontier line, when has Bandai ever screwed up a Macross toy?? 

But all that were mentioned are 'Macross' toys, right? Let's not forget to add it on the list, the first incarnation of Hi-Metal VF's and the VF100's. Unless you're asking if they screwed up any Macross toy specifically beyond the DX Renewals and Macross30 releases including the successful revised Hi-Metal R line?

15 minutes ago, hachi said:

So I guess some people will be scared to PO Mirage's VF31, right? Hmmm

Not me. ;) Actually, members here including myself are not scared to PO Macross toys. Instead, we are more scared not to 'secure' a PO. :lol:

Best girl's VF is next!

Now I just have to secure a pre-order.

I've been lucky so far with Hayate's VF-31J and Keith's Sv-262, but I have a feeling my luck is going to run out. 

I noticed places like HLJ usually reopen pre-orders before release, so hopefully if I don't secure one with the the hour it goes live I'll have some luck later down the track.

27 minutes ago, Axelay said:

YESSSSSSSS!!! Thank you SO much for the heads up on this! I finally managed to get a preorder! :D

You're welcome. :)

8 minutes ago, WaferMouse said:

Uh-oh, time to pop my collectable PO-madness cherry! :o

So just to check, places I want to be registering at are AmiAmi, NY and CDJ? Any others?

Also, Messer's super parts didn't somehow pass me by, did they?

Don't forget HLJ and AE.

20 hours ago, spanner said:

Absolutely! Will be great to have her Valkyrie posed with the Figuarts figure! 

Absolutely. 

What I wouldn't give for Isamu, Max, Ozma, Micheal, Alto.......

Hard to believe they could seemingly just forget the right color for Mirage's plane... especially considering the 1/72, 1/144, and non-scaled kits have already been released with the right colors, not to mention the display prototypes from the very start of the VF-31 DX line.

Like... I can see why they'd think it should be red, and it's not a bad color.  It doesn't change that it's wrong. :huh:

2 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Don't forget HLJ and AE.

Thanks! Which is AE? Seem to have missed that acronym :huh:

56 minutes ago, MAC-X said:

P.O date yet to announce. Not so soon I think. 

Thanks! It seemed to me like it was around the time that Messer got announced that Hayates packs went up, thought the same might have happened again.

If I seem anxious, it's because I woke from a dream yesterday where I missed out on the 31E PO. Waking up to see the 31C was next was like :o

Edited by WaferMouse
White space. WHITE SPACE!

42 minutes ago, WaferMouse said:

Thanks! Which is AE? Seem to have missed that acronym :huh:

Thanks! It seemed to me like it was around the time that Messer got announced that Hayates packs went up, thought the same might have happened again.

If I seem anxious, it's because I woke from a dream yesterday where I missed out on the 31E PO. Waking up to see the 31C was next was like :o

Anime-export

1 hour ago, IXTL said:

Mirage's Siegfried is set for a September release, not August as was previously reported. The clearer scans show the date more clearly.

Maybe Bogue's Draken will be in August.

Sept seems a long time to wait to have the complete "max and mirya" of delta.

3 hours ago, IXTL said:

Mirage's Siegfried is set for a September release, not August as was previously reported. The clearer scans show the date more clearly.

Bummer. I'm probably unable to preorder this one if the release date is in September. Oh well I guess I need to snag one for a mark-up on release date.

I hope they fix the color though. If it is  really red I will put it in my (non existing) Milia collection. She could probably havoc more destruction with the Siegfried in a single fight than Mirage did in the whole Delta series. ^_^

What I also hope they fix is the $&"§$%-hands on the VF-31. There is nothing wrong with the VF-25 Renewal hands. I don't know why Bandai decided to change that. -.- 

Edited by Scyla