I actually scored a YF-30 just a few days ago.:good:

I have another cabinet to set up which will take a few days and then my next batch of YetiStands will arrive. I'm looking forward to getting some stuff un-boxed and displays dialed in.

• 2 weeks later...

Being the masochist I am, I finally read all 554 pages of this thread over the last 2 weeks lol. What a journey, especially the hundreds of pages dedicated to the VF-31A and NY.

So with some current topic contributions...I just got a Vf-31J Kai off Mandrake recently and I honestly think it looks so good in Gerwalk. You get to see the trim and take advantage of the armaments. Can't wait for the super parts and Yeti Stands to come in.

IMG_20200223_224117-01.jpeg

7 hours ago, Aaadriiann said:

Being the masochist I am, I finally read all 554 pages of this thread over the last 2 weeks lol. What a journey, especially the hundreds of pages dedicated to the VF-31A and NY.

So with some current topic contributions...I just got a Vf-31J Kai off Mandrake recently and I honestly think it looks so good in Gerwalk. You get to see the trim and take advantage of the armaments. Can't wait for the super parts and Yeti Stands to come in.

5 hours ago, Guyffon said:

The Yf-29 under the legs pose is ....unique

Gangnam Style!:lol:

8 hours ago, Aaadriiann said:

Yeah, I agree.  I have him posed in Gerwalk as well!  Seems to just pop that way.

Any VF-31C available for a decent price? 

I wasn't going to collect the entire squad, but getting one here and there for the armored or super packs, I find that now I'm only this one short.  So if a VF-31C comes available for a cheap price, I might as well complete it.  It was never a really popular model was it?

7 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

I wasn't going to collect the entire squad, but getting one here and there for the armored or super packs, I find that now I'm only this one short.  So if a VF-31C comes available for a cheap price, I might as well complete it.  It was never a really popular model was it?

Unfortunately, the 31C is one of the higher aftermarket price ones. 

1 minute ago, wm cheng said:

I got the one @borgified posted from AmiAmi a few weeks back. for 26,780yen. It was a B item but was barely touched. 

I haven't seen it that low before so I jumped on it. 31C and 31S have absurd scalper prices due to the character. <_<

So keep an eye out for the usual sites like AmiAmi, Mandarake, Jungle etc. 

As of right now, listings for Mirage and Arad. 

Jungle: Mirage for 38.5k sealed or 32.5k yen (Grade B) and Arad's for 44k yen sealed.

Manda: Mirage 31c for 35k yen (sold out) and Arad for 38k yen

Amazon.jp: Mirage for 33k yen (Fulfilled by Amazon) and Arad for 45k yen (used, 3rd party seller)

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

I ended up buyng 3-4 of every Delta valkyrie. Except the last episode Hayate. Only have two of those. :blink:

Wow, the most I ever did was two Arad, Chuck and Messer and that was just for alternate movie armors.

3 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Guess I'm in the minority. 

Then count me in, too. I have only Messer, Mirage with Supers and a Kairos. It‘s the Frontier valks I have even some triple of. Concerning Delta I would only buy another VF-31A when it is available at a decent price. But I don’t think that this will happen ;) Good for my wallet at least!

If we're competing on who got less I'm in the group with a Messer 31F and a 31A (I got a 262 as well but that's a different thread). No multiples, I don't do that.

I do kinda wish I had gotten super parts for Messer before the price hike but I couldn't really afford it at the time. Haven't checked the rates on that since. 

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

I've generally just adopted a standard of ordering two of every release, just to safeguard myself against shortages and cancellations.  Between all the different modes and pack options though, I feel like having two offers a nice set of display options.

And also the ever-present threat of getting Bandai'd.