12k yen for a huge box of Silpheed parts is a total bargain and that is the lowest that I have actually seen a listing for it now.

Jungle is asking 22k yen sealed (which is way too much for a near 2 kg box of plastic armoured parts).  <_<

They also put up a bunch of other stuff from both Bandai and Arcadia, including YF-19s (from both), VF-1J armored, VF-4G (HMR and 1/60), Roy 1S premium finish, etc...

Quite possibly an error, but I put in an order (RIP wallet:help:)just in case.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

• 2 weeks later...

They really just seem to be shelving the 31 line at this point, in favor of making more VF-1s.  We're still missing normal super parts for Arad and Chuck, plus Chuck's armor set, as well as the CF parts.

That's on top of anything coming from a second Delta movie, or even any other designs from the series (more CFs, the tan 171, or literally any Sv-262 besides Keith's).

I wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting for more info about a second movie before they release anything else.  They're probably also working ahead to make their YF-21 into the VF-22 seen in the series.

I think the Arad version of the 31A is also a missed opportunity.  Based on current market prices on the CF version, any kind of 31A/Kairos should do pretty well (I know I would buy it).

Maybe they are just waiting for the next movie, like you said.  We could be getting different variants there.  But the only thing that I've seen teased is a completely different design (not a VF-31).

15 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Ahhhhh. I read that wrong. I read it as he pointed you toward a site name Mirage that had the super for sale.

:)  Yeah he just found it on AmiAmi and passed along the info to me.  It's been going for about 12,000 Yen on Manda but I am always too late to it.  This was the same price.  I hate paying aftermarket but it was worth it here.

I love how we go on tangents on here. :lol:

Mirage: Two known factoids as well all know.

(1) Delta winged airfighter in some countries that still use for Air Support.   

(2) Optical illusion that uses the Sun's rays and heat to create a image that isn't physically there. 

I'm actually waiting for the Supers to be announced for Chuck's 31e and give Messer's/Hayate's 31f the Silpheed Armour (which might drop during  the second Delta Movie run). 

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Better yet, where's 03's Super Parts, Bandai?! 

:5:

Someone in bandai is sleeping!!:5::5: 

4 hours ago, Bolt said:

Remember there's another movie coming..

That’s true...sigh..but if they wait too long and inflation is too high, I can’t promise if I would still want the 31A...

ya hear that bandai!!!

:5: