16 hours ago, borgified said:

Looks like Mirage is the Best Girl due to the Jenius bloodline. ;)

there were doubts?:D

25 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

31C is my second favorite 31, and favorite of the Delta squad ones.

Best color, best head design.

Agreed, now to paint-up a '31A in her colours... with the '31C Head!

Edited by slide

Don't forget that she has a 262 Ba in the first Delta movie. :good:

That movie still has un-answered questions on how she "reprogrammed" a 262 Ba for her use.

Chalk it up to Kawamori for leaving us in the loop on the details... <_<

17 hours ago, borgified said:

Don't forget that she has a 262 Ba in the first Delta movie. :good:

That movie still has un-answered questions on how she "reprogrammed" a 262 Ba for her use.

Chalk it up to Kawamori for leaving us in the loop on the details... <_<

I really don't care how she did it, I just want Bandai to get around to making the other 262s.  We got the last of the main characters, so unless they plan on another Kairos version (which I will happily buy several of), we're long overdue for some of the other valks shown in the series.  I want at least three 262-Ba versions, including Mirage, Bogue, and the Elvis version. :lol:

We should also see Arad's and Chuck's packs... someday.  Maybe they're waiting for another Delta movie to make anything new?

Yeah, I wouldn't blame them for not doing anymore at all, but I was hoping they would at least try and capitalize on Mirage's, since I figure that's the best chance we have at ever seeing the conehead version.  I don't mind Keith's, but I really wanted a couple with the normal delta wing.

3 minutes ago, Sandman said:

It seems to me a lot were bought and a fair bit are being sold back to stores. Waining hype perhaps?

I think that armor is love it or hate it. The "love it's" already snapped theirs up.

These are probably the initial wave of scalpers finding out that everyone who really wanted this ordered it from the site directly. :p 

If they drop to half price, I might grab another to customize, but I've got two already... and I forgot that I still need to ship my second one from Anime Export. :lol: 

I'm really just waiting to see what Bandai does next, because while they seem to keep popping out VF-1 and HMR releases, seems like it's been a really long time since we saw a normal Delta announcement.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:32 AM, Chronocidal said:

I mean, I'd be thrilled to see a VF-22 done, but the other 262s are long overdue.

This. (Continues to wait impatiently and without hope)

Oh, sure, I'd order there again, but I'm not going to order more than one for any individual order.  I'll call it an experiment.. put in 6 separate orders for a single 31A, and then take bets on which order number gets addressed first. :lol: 

We can hold a pool, winner gets the last one shipped out!  I'm sure it'll happen.. someday. :p 

Your way at getting back at NY with 6 individual orders? :lol:

As much as I have no major issues with NY and I still shop with them, the shenanigans of the 03 31A P.O. and NY filled me with such dread that if 01 arad is ever announced, I might have to bite the bullet with NY, the 31A being so hot and all.

i won’t say I like waiting over a year for a release, but the no refund clause(store credit) is the part that gets me. Store credit should only be reserved for returns, change of mind after purchasing, those kind of stuff. Not when the stock is not even there in the first place. 

Will see when the time comes..though I suspect beggars can’t be choosers..lol...

To be entirely fair to NY, I don't believe they actually cancelled anyone's orders.  They made us wait an exceedingly long time for them, and they could never bother to give their customers the time of day in regards to when they might deliver, but they did deliver.

When supply seemed to dry up, and prices started climbing, I voluntarily cancelled one of my pair, in the hopes that I would at least get a single, and I learned the hard way what their "store credit" limitations are.  Long story short, I'm never doing that again, because it was far more trouble than it was worth, and the hoops I had to jump through to actually spend that store credit were obnoxious.

Lesson learned?  If you don't want to deal with NY playing Three Card Monty with your order priority, don't order more than one item at a time.  Doing that seems to put you at the very bottom of their queue, regardless of when you ordered.

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

To be entirely fair to NY, I don't believe they actually cancelled anyone's orders.  They made us wait an exceedingly long time for them, and they could never bother to give their customers the time of day in regards to when they might deliver, but they did deliver.

When supply seemed to dry up, and prices started climbing, I voluntarily cancelled one of my pair, in the hopes that I would at least get a single, and I learned the hard way what their "store credit" limitations are.  Long story short, I'm never doing that again, because it was far more trouble than it was worth, and the hoops I had to jump through to actually spend that store credit were obnoxious.

Lesson learned?  If you don't want to deal with NY playing Three Card Monty with your order priority, don't order more than one item at a time.  Doing that seems to put you at the very bottom of their queue, regardless of when you ordered.

Or just use a direct service like FromJapan, etc...

2 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

don't order more than one item at a time.  Doing that seems to put you at the very bottom of their queue, regardless of when you ordered.

I made the mistake of ordering 4 sets of VF-1 Strike Parts all from NY.  On one hand, I got them in the "Dec" timeframe.  On the other hand, I fear it will be April before I get them anyway. :pardon:  Rookie mistake that I won't make again.

12 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Or just use a direct service like FromJapan, etc...

Honestly, I'd just do both.  Diversify your shops so you're less likely to get stuck by a single source.

2 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

I made the mistake of ordering 4 sets of VF-1 Strike Parts all from NY.  On one hand, I got them in the "Dec" timeframe.  On the other hand, I fear it will be April before I get them anyway. :pardon:  Rookie mistake that I won't make again.

I'm not going to be optimistic about getting these on time regardless, because Bandai set themselves up to fail, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to start sending NY weekly polite reminders about my order, and asking for status updates.  Not going to cancel again, but I will gladly overflow their inbox with reminders that people who ordered early do not appreciate being shoved to the end of the line because they made a larger order.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Honestly, I'd just do both.  Diversify your shops so you're less likely to get stuck by a single source.

I'm not going to be optimistic about getting these on time regardless, because Bandai set themselves up to fail, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to start sending NY weekly polite reminders about my order, and asking for status updates.  Not going to cancel again, but I will gladly overflow their inbox with reminders that people who ordered early do not appreciate being shoved to the end of the line because they made a larger order.

Indeed.  It defies logic.  The more money I spend on an order the more I should be prioritized; particularly when I was an early order.

8 hours ago, Sildani said:

Need Arad’s custom Kairos as well. 

8 hours ago, enphily said:

Need reissue of Kairos

8 hours ago, seti88 said:

Need a 02 and then a 01 kairos.

Re-issue of the Karios is a must! I think that most of us will go for Arad's 1a with the Dragonhead Itasha.

5 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Not going to cancel again, but I will gladly overflow their inbox with reminders that people who ordered early do not appreciate being shoved to the end of the line because they made a larger order.

As a business owner that deals in limited quantity/short run items that are often behind schedule I can tell you that that tactic will likely backfire.  Do you know who gets stuff from me first? The people that don't bug me. Do you know who gets their stuff last? You guessed it, the people filling up my in box and wasting OUR time. Every message checked and replied to is time better spent getting stuff out the door. You're only hurting yourself.