2 hours ago, DWN013 said:

Anyone else have this problem with Arad's.... "temple sensors"?  They keep popping off during transformation.  I've glued these things back on three times now, doesn't seem to work very much.

IMG_5235.png.b37611772fe1ab75f6606cc592e75ec8.pngIMG_5234.png.9f5e6ad5598efa694580665fc43f7702.png

I haven't had the problem but what kind of glue are you using? If you want it to stay in permanently, there are glues that can do that.

My armor parts finally arrived earlier today. This was an excessively long time, mainly caused by AE taking over a week after release to finally show the damn thing as "in stock." Even their EMS shipping was slow.

I don't care if they're backlogged or tired or drunk or whatever after the Obon holidays, taking that long is unacceptable. Having a bunch of orders piled up after the holidays and having to deal with it is their problem, not mine. As such, I will probably go the From Japan route for all web exclusives like this one.

In short: F U AE.

#firstworldproblems

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

My armor parts finally arrived earlier today. This was an excessively long time, mainly caused by AE taking over a week after release to finally show the damn thing as "in stock." Even their EMS shipping was slow.

I don't care if they're backlogged or tired or drunk or whatever after the Obon holidays, taking that long is unacceptable. Having a bunch of orders piled up after the holidays and having to deal with it is their problem, not mine. As such, I will probably go the From Japan route for all web exclusives like this one.

#firstworldproblems

NY is worse.  We’re still waiting for them to ship

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

NY is worse.  We’re still waiting for them to ship

Yea, they have their thumbs up their asses on shipping these out.  I'd be getting angry by now if I had paid for fast priority shipping, but since I was willing to wait, I'm willing to wait a little longer.

3 hours ago, mechaninac said:

Yea, they have their thumbs up their asses on shipping these out.  I'd be getting angry by now if I had paid for fast priority shipping, but since I was willing to wait, I'm willing to wait a little longer.

Yeah, I paid and I’m pissed.  Then again I rushed ordering a second from amazon and they’re dragging their feet shipping too.

18 hours ago, Lolicon said:

#firstworldproblems

Mine arrived this morning. Similar experience with AE, right down to the slow EMS shipping. Might only use them again for TWE items that sell out too fast on Bandai's site for a proxy like FJ to help me. Tracking showed that the package arrived early this morning at my post office and because I live out in the country, I knew that they wouldn't actually deliver it to my house because it requires a signature and they have to focus on our mailboxes on the main roads. So, instead of waiting until *Tuesday* to receive official notification that I could pick it up (long holiday weekend here), I just drove to the post office and asked for it. Friendly staff there hooked me up and now the waiting is finally over! :D

20190831_091600.jpg

Edited by Anasazi37

Did some bashes with Mirage's Supers and the Silpheed Armour in valk mode only. I believe that this is what you wanted to see if it works @no3Ljm

Tweeked the light and colour settings before adding it onto here.

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01607.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

Edit: Forgot to do the underneatth shot of how it looks. 

DSC01614.jpg

Edited by borgified

So.. I bought an Armor Pack off Mandarake and the shipping was just as fast a Amazon Japan. It's weird. The description stated that the packaging was damaged but for the life of me I can't find what they're talking about. It looks immaculate with a few *tiny* dings on some corners. Did I get lucky or is Mandarake that strict with their descriptions? I have pictures but they don't seem worthwhile to post. 

32 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

So.. I bought an Armor Pack off Mandarake and the shipping was just as fast a Amazon Japan. It's weird. The description stated that the packaging was damaged but for the life of me I can't find what they're talking about. It looks immaculate with a few *tiny* dings on some corners. Did I get lucky or is Mandarake that strict with their descriptions? I have pictures but they don't seem worthwhile to post. 

Mandarake is that strict. I find. 

Pretty much, anything in B condition or better from Mandarake I find to be just fine.

19 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Mandarake is that strict. I find. 

Pretty much, anything in B condition or better from Mandarake I find to be just fine.

Anything I’ve gotten from Manda has been in exceptional condition whether it was A or B condition and they are super quick to get the stuff to you.  Have had many great experiences with them!

7 hours ago, Grey728 said:

That is the normal. They just put the damaged box there as something to tell you, don't expect brand new stuff but ironically. I got better box from them than some new stuff I get.

They have separate modifier as "severed" for anything obvious and downright tear on the box is most of the time, pictured.

I actually did get a broken item from Mandarake one time.  I ordered a VF-1S for a friend of mine years and years ago.  When it came I inspected it and one of the parts of the backpack was broken so the flap wouldn't stay on.  Nothing major, but definitely broken.  Worse than just scuffed boxes.

I carved out some time yesterday to armor up my VF-31S. Many thanks to @jeniusfor his fighter-to-battroid transformation video. Barring some new VF or armor variant showing up in the next Delta movie, I think I'm done collecting for this series. I wanted one fully-loaded example of each main variant, which I now have. I took some liberties with having the Lil Drakens flying above the VF-31F with Super Parts, but who says that they have to be attached to be used? I also borrowed the reactive missiles from the VF-31S to complete the look. And how could I not display the SV-262 in battroid mode with the sword and shield? Lighting isn't great in the pictures....

20190901_110759.jpg

20190901_110929.jpg

23 minutes ago, F360 said:

And it’s still available too .   

I love it when hlj finds older sold out items .  

Me too! I've found some real gems from time to time. Fortunately I already have this bird and don't need another.

But...

17 minutes ago, seti88 said:

yea thats a nice find. If only i didnt have vf-31 walkure fatigue...:D

But that doesnt apply to 31A valks which i am still waiting for 02 and 01 units, bandai!!!:5:

And not to mention supers for the 31A!!!! :5:

Same!

Part of me is a little worried for those that are buying because the limit is set for 20 per person. Hopefully someone didn't list this accidentally and HLJ can fulfill any orders received.

-b.

1 hour ago, David Hingtgen said:

Messer still at HLJ---wow, 2 hours.  Can't last long at "limit of 20" though.  https://hlj.com/dx-chogokin-movie-ver-vf-31f-siegfried-messer-ihlefeld-hayate-immelmann-use-bans55013

That's not too bad price wise...

Amiami has one, however it has a glitch. It's missing a spare antenna - that's the reason a of a price discount.

Item C/Box B at approximately 19.4k yen (19,360 yen)

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-027032-R