7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

What are the chances that we can mix and match both Super and Armored Packs for the Siegfrieds like on the Messiahs?

first thing to do...replace the battery charger and gunpod mounts with the armored!

next attach gatling guns under wings.

:good:

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

While i was taking photos, I noticed that on bicep swivel joint has a bit of "play" where it moves back and forth slightly on the J, F and C.  The S and E do not have the "play".  Do any fellow members notice this on their Valks?

I can confirm for my J (non Kai) but the others are still in their boxes... XD.

7 hours ago, Saburo said:

While i was taking photos, I noticed that on bicep swivel joint has a bit of "play" where it moves back and forth slightly on the J, F and C.  The S and E do not have the "play".  Do any fellow members notice this on their Valks?

My J and C has that play but not the E too

I got my notification for shipping for the VF-31S armor from Big in Japan. I had to pay an additional 3100 yen because the shipping estimate was not enough (5200 spent originally).  That brought the total to 8300 yen for shipping. That seems excessive to me and just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar situation or are all the companies doing this and the box is just huge.

Edited by mcfly50

Picked my copies up today. It’s a lot of parts and I’ll finish armouring up my valk when I get home later. There’s a few pieces that could easily get lost when opening the package so be aware. Those are pieces that tab onto the ends of the wing parts. 

Edited by Shukenzero

Dangit. Still waiting on Anime-export to inform me of the arrival of my armored parts :0

Wasn't a fan of Mac Delta and I only have 1 VF-31 left, but dammit I have a weakness for THICC valks :0

Edited by Duymon

1 hour ago, Duymon said:

Dangit. Still waiting on Anime-export to inform me of the arrival of my armored parts :0

Wasn't a fan of Mac Delta and I only have 1 VF-31 left, but dammit I have a weakness for THICC valks :0

Same, giving them a week for arrival and stock check before I start bugging them.

4 hours ago, mcfly50 said:

I got my notification for shipping for the VF-31S armor from Big in Japan. I had to pay an additional 3100 yen because the shipping estimate was not enough (5200 spent originally).  That brought the total to 8300 yen for shipping. That seems excessive to me and just wanted to see if anyone else had a similar situation or are all the companies doing this and the box is just huge.

Same boat... It's like Yamato 1/48 shipping prices which seems a bit crazy but what can you do.

It seems slightly high, I had to pay around 10,500 yen for shipping 3x of them. FedEx Intl. economy to California. EMS was slightly higher, by like 400yen, and then FedEx Intl. Priority another few hundred yen above that.

Did you preorder 2 ?  Ems shipping?

11 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I can confirm for my J (non Kai) but the others are still in their boxes... XD.

6 hours ago, Guyffon said:

My J and C has that play but not the E too

Thank you @PsYcHoDyNaMiX and @Guyffon.  Looks like the earlier released 31s (J, F and C) had the wiggly left bicep, the later releases (J Kai, S and E) got a fix.

@ErikElvis and @mechaninac I got an email from NY a few weeks ago. I am pretty sure they are adding a week to the release date of the 16th to allow their shipments to arrive. I have seen them do this with past web releases. I just hope it’s not like the 31A incident.

" We are contacting today regarding this product : Macross Delta - Armored Parts Set for DX Chogokin VF-31S Siegfried (Arad Molders Custom) - Limited Edition

We've just got the confirmation that the release date for this product was changed.

Initially the release date was on : 2019-08-31

The new release date is now on : 2019-08-23

If your order isn't paid yet you will receive the deadline notification close to the release.

Kind Regard

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Thanks @Slave IV, I am trying not to be impatient or worried.  LOL

Haha, I was just stating my thoughts on the matter. But I guess this is something to be worried about:

59 minutes ago, iguanaman8989 said:

N-Y is probably just taking their time calculating how much more they’ll charge for shipping on top of what was already paid.

Lol,I hope not.