Love the photos, @Saburo! :wub: :good:

12 hours ago, Lolicon said:

You need to start your own revolution and rid yourself of the tyranny of such taxes. Maybe the French can help you out. ;)

I think that is why NY doesn’t declare the price. It’s been manage by the French. ;) 

7 hours ago, bleecher said:

Has anyone ever made a transparent cockpit cover for the VF-31 fighters?

On 1/27/2017 at 5:38 AM, MacrossJunkie said:

I just did a quick spray of the canopy. 5 parts clear yellow, 1 part clear orange, and some tamiya thinner.

It's still wet, but here's how the tinting looks. It's pretty close to the original color minus the frosted metallic look.

20170127_002358.jpg

Guh, sorry I double posted, forgot I posted the first one.

Edited by WaferMouse

Is the front smaller windscreen easily removable?  IIRC, Bandai paints the outside of the canopy, which makes it harder to strip, as the black framing is also painted on the outside, and you're dealing with a 3D surface.  (vs the smooth interior)  

You can try and ask AE about the missing part.

Just send them an email politely (not harsh) about the issue, attach pics and a brief description, all the receipts, shipping labels etc. 

Or if your willing :blink: 

Book a flight Japan and go to the nearest Bandai Customer Center and drop off your 31e there and see what they can do. I believe that's what @onnasake did with his copy of the YF-19 if my memory is correct and he got a replacement (the original YF-19 went through hell).  

Edited by borgified

NY finally delivered my first copy today, and I'm a little sad that this one seems to suffer from the same orange mismatching as the HMR VF-1D/VT-1.  Probably related to lighting, but molded orange is a lot richer than the painted orange.  Not too bad, since there's so little actual molded orange on it, just the shoulder joints and part of the chest really.

One thing I did notice is that it seems like most pics I've seen don't have the radome folded up entirely underneath.  It actually gets really compact, you just have to pull the extensions out quite a ways to get the flaps to collapse fully toward the middle.

10 hours ago, Rein+ said:

So... some  tragedy happen to me today when i open my chuck valkyrie from anime-export.

20190805_214517.thumb.jpg.b097ff50e73db9cc97ee0211af08507e.jpgAny chance i got replacement part from them?

oh man really  sucks to see that , now I will have to open mine to see if anything is missing. 

16 hours ago, borgified said:

Or if your willing :blink: 

Book a flight Japan and go to the nearest Bandai Customer Center and drop off your 31e there and see what they can do. I believe that's what @onnasake did with his copy of the YF-19 if my memory is correct and he got a replacement (the original YF-19 went through hell).  

It's kind of like that, Aiko (AE) says that Bandai won't provide any "spare parts" for their items. If the item have some quality issue the customer must send the item (all of it not missing a thing, include the manuals) to bandai to get replacement.

So my only option is to send the item back to AE where they will forward it to bandai to get replacement which i did.

now we wait if AE is so kind to process my claim to bandai.

Note : sending item to japan from my country is EXpensive! (about 4000 yen)

Same about the orange....I really wanted it like the Frontier Prophecy VF-25 <_<. At least they look different enough though. Rather than having yet another 2 Fighters in my collection with the exact same color scheme. Other than that, it's what I expected. The way the dish folds is perfectly fine too imo, not important if it's not completely flat (not even sure if it was flat in the original artwork/CG.) I think after so many VF-31 my enthusiasm as far as the the 31's are concerned is fading. Aside from the lovely Kairos, (still love that one...most definitely worth the 5 months wait or however long it took them to finally send the thing) .

One thing though, even though I now own the entire squadron, I've yet to transform a single one in Battroid/Gerwalk....(aside from parts of the arms and legs in order to straighten and close up gaps from the factory assembly ). The only Delta that I transformed (once) was the SV-262. Utter pain in the backside, but truly loved the Battroid and Gerwalk mode on that one. Shame we'll most likely never get to see others (at the same time, not sure I would've wanted an entire squadron)

Is it worth risking scratches, stress marks etc just to satisfy my curiosity for 10 minutes before putting back into Fighter mode. Are they truly that 'fun' to pose/fiddle about with?

Lastly, I wanted to take a snapshot of all Elint VFs together, but the way some of them are crammed into my displays, I couldn't be bothered, so instead I took a crappy pic next to the other 'orange' one...:lol:

IMG_9941.JPG

7 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Damn...wish I knew this would be so easy to acquire after release. I’m one of the saps that paid NY PO madness markup :fool:

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

Those orders for Chucky on Amiami and Manda go fairly quick if your on it at the right time.. 

There is a load of Chuck's available on Amazon.jp (3rd party sellers) as well. 

That's why you usually wait a few weeks after the initial release days @spacemanoeuvres as the valks do get slightly cheaper afterwards and the costs do settle down. 

I glad that I got Mirage a few weeks after the release date, as they're now asking quite a chunk of change right now. The only one that is affordable is Messer (both the regular and the Movie release). 

32 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I'm wondering if we're going to see anything else or are Arad's Armor parts going to be the last of Delta.

Chuck and Arad needs their Supers eventually so Bandai will issue it.

Now its the speculation if the rest of the Silpheed armours will get done for the rest of the valks (including Chuck's), Supers for the 31a, Arad's 31a with the Dragonhead Itasha, and lastly the Elvis/Pope Head (including Mirage's) Drakens.   :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Is it worth risking scratches, stress marks etc just to satisfy my curiosity for 10 minutes before putting back into Fighter mode. Are they truly that 'fun' to pose/fiddle about with?

It really depends how you personally derive fun from posing and fiddling. In my experience, a few careful transformations hasn't caused noticeable damage on my 31s, they look as good now as they did OOB. If the question is whether they're poseable enough for the posing to be fun, there are some photos in this thread of some pretty outlandish poses, IIRC some very convincing looking figure skating/ballet poses. My 31s are more poseable than my 25 v1, but then my Luca was pretty floppy by the time I picked him up second-hand in Jungle.

For my part, I find the 31s easily the most fun to pose out of my whole 1/60 squadron (VF-1 both versions, VF-11, VF-22, VF-25 and VF-31), but YMMV.

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Great shots Sabino!

Can you take a side profile picture. I am very curious to see how much clearance you get with the radome stowed away.

Thank you.

Saw this at Tamashii. Hope it helps.

item_0000012827_DyPt6g4r_14.jpg.bc8a82b9acaafd5a4f19ed158af74d2d.jpg

6 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Great shots Sabino!

Can you take a side profile picture. I am very curious to see how much clearance you get with the radome stowed away.

Thank you.

I'm not in home, so May be it is not good quality, but May be Will help you. 

IMG_20190803_124133.jpg

I finally got my Chuck VF-31E. Its been stuck in Saudi customs for about a week. Don't know why they held it. Had to go directly to the Saudi Central Post Office to get it. Spent over two hours in line in both customs and in package releasing before finally getting the package. Almost got caught by mid-day prayer time too. At least I didn't pay any extra customs duties. But they did open the package just to see what was inside. The customs officer asked me if it had any cameras or batteries. They probably thought it was a drone! Hehe!

Anyway, My Delta Platoon is complete! I just need to find a nice place to display all of them together. And of course, wait for the rest of the super/armor packs to be released.

P_20190807_141259.jpg.55b82cda53fccbcda07e7ce00cf07960.jpg

17 hours ago, borgified said:

Those orders for Chucky on Amiami and Manda go fairly quick if your on it at the right time.. 

There is a load of Chuck's available on Amazon.jp (3rd party sellers) as well. 

That's why you usually wait a few weeks after the initial release days @spacemanoeuvres as the valks do get slightly cheaper afterwards and the costs do settle down. 

I glad that I got Mirage a few weeks after the release date, as they're now asking quite a chunk of change right now. The only one that is affordable is Messer (both the regular and the Movie release). 

Chuck and Arad needs their Supers eventually so Bandai will issue it.

Now its the speculation if the rest of the Silpheed armours will get done for the rest of the valks (including Chuck's), Supers for the 31a, Arad's 31a with the Dragonhead Itasha, and lastly the Elvis/Pope Head (including Mirage's) Drakens.   :rolleyes:

They could still also make the Cat-People’s 171 and get another use out of the meowld. 

14 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Great shots Sabino!

Thank you.

Thank you @nightmareB4macross.  Sorry I didn't see you post till now, look like MWF members have already take care of the pics. :D :good:

6 hours ago, brouken said:

I finally got my Chuck VF-31E. Its been stuck in Saudi customs for about a week. Don't know why they held it. Had to go directly to the Saudi Central Post Office to get it. Spent over two hours in line in both customs and in package releasing before finally getting the package. Almost got caught by mid-day prayer time too. At least I didn't pay any extra customs duties. But they did open the package just to see what was inside. The customs officer asked me if it had any cameras or batteries. They probably thought it was a drone! Hehe!

Anyway, My Delta Platoon is complete! I just need to find a nice place to display all of them together. And of course, wait for the rest of the super/armor packs to be released.

Congrats @brouken!

16 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Great shots Sabino!

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Thank you @nightmareB4macross.  Sorry I didn't see you post till now, look like MWF members have already take care of the pics. :D :good:

Sabino is also Saburo? :shok:

:lol: