1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Surprised nobody tried this.  Just a few quick one’s because I was up for 23 hours for work yesterday.

Oh yes! The yellow/orange and black combo! Was a point of mine to look for it back when noel did his color swapping on the 31..

TQ for combining it!! Bumblebee-ish colors and it looks great in fighter and gerwalk. 

Could you post battroid? That would be what I was waiting for...

Edited by seti88

51 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Especially considering that, unless I'm forgetting things, I believe Chuck's first appearance in-series was of him cruising in orbit, sporting the packs.

13 minutes ago, borgified said:

Was there any scenes with Chuck with his corresponding super pack on his valk (not the Silpheed Armour)? 

I'm watching Macross Delta for the first time through atm, so (un)fortunately I can kind of answer these.  Chuck appears in episode 1 with the rest of delta squad/platoon/flight w/e you want to call them.  He doesn't have supers in that scene; he's in atmosphere with everyone else. NVM, went back and looked.  You're right, there is a brief scene where he flying in space with Reina and he has the supers (it's only a few seconds).

The first time I remember seeing Chuck's supers are episode 14, where they are fixing the city-ship thing.  Arad is also sporting supers in that scene.

I can't say for absolute certain that is the first time you see Chuck's supers, as the rest of the squad uses them earlier in the show, so maybe he's in the background with them or something.  But that is the first time I actually recognized them.  NVM, see above.

Edited by HardlyNever

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Oh yes! The yellow and black combo! Was a point of mine to look for it back when noel did his color swapping on the 31..

TQ for combining it!! Bumblebee colors and it looks great in fighter and gerwalk. 

Could you post battroid? That would be what I was waiting for...

I’ll have to do it when I get home tonight.  I threw those pics together this morning on the way put the door after a 23 hour day.  I won’t be done watching my Mom until pretty late tonight.

1 hour ago, HardlyNever said:

I'm watching Macross Delta for the first time through atm, so (un)fortunately I can kind of answer these.  Chuck appears in episode 1 with the rest of delta squad/platoon/flight w/e you want to call them.  He doesn't have supers in that scene; he's in atmosphere with everyone else. NVM, went back and looked.  You're right, there is a brief scene where he flying in space with Reina and he has the supers (it's only a few seconds).

The first time I remember seeing Chuck's supers are episode 14, where they are fixing the city-ship thing.  Arad is also sporting supers in that scene.

I can't say for absolute certain that is the first time you see Chuck's supers, as the rest of the squad uses them earlier in the show, so maybe he's in the background with them or something.  But that is the first time I actually recognized them.  NVM, see above.

I might have to re-watch Delta again to see the finer details in what you mentioned. 

I will be waiting for the Supers for Chuck's 31e (and as of everyone else as well).

9 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

Just watched the first episode last night.  Indeed he is rocking his supers outside Al Shahal.  Look closely

9173163B-CA28-4C06-AFA3-8E12A5A7B388.jpeg

Naturally, a jellyfish quote :rolleyes:

Currently waiting on the ransom letter from customs, tracking says the 31E has already touched down there. Gonna strip the F supers off Arad in time for arrival, and ready for the armour pack.

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yep...this has happened in the last several preorder madnesses when I was trying to get stuff. The items I wanted wouldn't be in the cart and items I didn't want would be in the cart or a combination of that. In any case, it always resulted in me not being able to get what I wanted. Really sucks!

Thank you for responding...however the issue i have is i don't have anything in my cart or anything recently pre ordered....i log into amiami and a item will be in cart for checkout and it will be random figures like nendroids or statues and now mafex, very strange..wonder if its a bug?

2 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Thank you for responding...however the issue i have is i don't have anything in my cart or anything recently pre ordered....i log into amiami and a item will be in cart for checkout and it will be random figures like nendroids or statues and now mafex, very strange..wonder if its a bug?

Sounds like a similar issue. Bottom line is their website sucks since they "upgraded" it. Only thing I can say is it's still better than HLJ's "upgraded" site but not by much.

15 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Chuck’s supers appear in episodes 1, 6, 8 and 26.

3 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

They're in episode 14 as well:

ChuckSuper.PNG

Yep... Chuck's Supers at time stamp 16:20 - 16:22 (see pic above) and Arad's at 19:11.  

Is this the most widely available after release of all the VF-31?

Very small markup too.

Edit: is this turning into a shelf warmer.

Edited by kkx

:good:Thanks monmar! Really liking the way the black is contrasting with chucks colors, makes battroid more striking and fierce.
I thk this is a very nice alternative super parts swap combination, this and my messer with hayate packs would be my favorite alternative color combo's...

Appreciate the shots, and no worries, family first!

1 hour ago, Bahamutzyro said:

Anyone get their chuck from ny?

my order still says preparation in progress.

Nope. I'm in the same boat.  The sad part is that after my VF-31A fiasco, I tried to go elsewhere on preorder night.  I only ended up back at NY after getting cart jacked at two other stores.  Here we are a week after release, and it seems to have been for nothing since it seems to be widely available.

Asked NY where my stuff was and got the following useless response:

Thank you for your message

We apologize for the delay. We will ask our packaging team to ship your parcel as soon as possible. We will do our best, however, we currently have many parcels to send. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

3 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Asked NY where my stuff was and got the following useless response:

Thank you for your message

We apologize for the delay. We will ask our packaging team to ship your parcel as soon as possible. We will do our best, however, we currently have many parcels to send. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

NY has been horrible lately when it comes to shipping preorders.  I just got my shipping notice for my Robot Spirits GP01 which came a week after initial preparation in progress email.  And I paid for it about 2 weeks before release.

11 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Ha! As if they actually did anything that remotely interesting with the VF-31s in the series.

Lol the rest of walkure can't take away all the valk action glory from hayate!
Tho messer came close, with his death scene (not scissoring) :lol:.....

25 minutes ago, ps99042 said:

NY has been horrible lately when it comes to shipping preorders.  I just got my shipping notice for my Robot Spirits GP01 which came a week after initial preparation in progress email.  And I paid for it about 2 weeks before release.

Well, I don't foresee myself getting any future Bandai valks through them with the idiotic random number ticket system they have now (and I'm definitely not paying their scalper prices).