I would like bandai to release the 31A supers first, then arad,then chuck. 

Or here is an idea bandai.... why don't you release it all at the same time. 

Bandai's response: Nah, no more supers for you! 

The supers nazi! 

lol...

ahem

carry on..

Edited by seti88

1 hour ago, NeoVanguard said:

Technically you need to put in the YF-30 too since that is where the name Siegfried came from. lol but great pic. can't wait for the armor to finally finish the collection.

Thank you @NeoVanguard.

52 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Not jealous at all..nope nope.....:cray:

Nice pic saburo! Automatically arad is the outstanding one there...i do wish bandai would come out with supers for arad. 

The siegfrieds must be waiting for uncle armored arad to arrive!

Thank you @seti88 Arad is borrowing Mirage's extra set of Super Parts.  I really hope that Bandai releases the Super Parts that include reaction missile like the 31C set for Arad and Chuck, Bandai would make easy money. :D

36 minutes ago, iguanaman8989 said:

Maybe his Supers will be after Chuck’s, which will probably be next after the Armor comes out.

I am praying Bandai announce Super Parts for the A, S and E and well as the Armored parts for the E. 

What crazy is that I am hoping they also announce Armored Parts for everyone!  :lol:

Edited by Saburo

3 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

So, you have an LED color-changing tutorial for me?  :D 

Yes sir, I do!

Contents of Kotobukiya green LED sword:

1x runner colored blades (4 total), 1x runner non-colored blades (4 total), 1x runner misc parts (including the super important cylinder switch that holds everything together), and 1x LED hilt.

(Below, one blade was taken for Arad's green saber, the other was painted yellow for Chuck.)

694714643_LEDswordcontents.jpg.c5eb1c6814452242000749b0f39fff64.jpg

With the yellow blade, I then swapped out the green LED hilt for a yellow one from Milight, painted the switch silver so there wouldn't be light leak, and done! Super easy.

755861063_modifiedLEDsword.jpg.a29996877871c67b61ee4a9c344d2fa3.jpg

Messer's "black" saber.

808875550_messerblacksaber.jpg.b3ba6feac06cb6a40f682538f2949183.jpg

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Meet the Siegfrieds

7864AE92-0911-4F98-A74F-B54180577522.thumb.JPEG.fc710d8d1e4510895be67761f67e8e54.JPEG

Very nice! Looking forward to Arad's armor in the near future, but we really need the remaining super sets so they're all dressed the same! :)

4 hours ago, borgified said:

You mean this @Graham (or do you want another view)? I believe that hacchaka has it as well. * This was from "nov.chan's" website before it disappeared in vaporware. * 

1563595295453.jpg

Edit: Here's hacchaka's.

20ea6ba3.jpg

Hopefully these two pics help.

Thanks, those two pics are exactly what I was looking for.

I got mine today at work. It’s a cool looking yellow-orange Valk. And my first ever radome Valk figure. I’m just glad that my Delta Squadron is now complete. :good: 

The only gripe that I have, aside from the Radome dish like everyone mentioned a page ago, is somehow the neck plate is not straight when tucked in under the chest in fighter mode. It’s 1-2 degrees off-center. Though it’s not affecting the transformation. And the head still rest properly in the slot. So it’s still ok. This is just me being nitpicky. :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, borgified said:

Patience my young Padawan.... Give it at least two business days and Amiami will give you the shipping invoice with the tracking number.

Patience? What’s that?! ;) 

You were right though. All paid up and on the way now!

44 minutes ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

...and five days after placing my order with Amazon.jp my toy arrives. For just 1,200 yen shipping that was ridiculously fast.

Btw, what was the best pre-order price (w/shipping) for this toy?

:yahoo:

Depends on what the Amazon price was. At NY I paid 22900 shipped via EMS (I'm not shipping an expensive item with a cheapass shipping method), but it hasn't actually shipped. So I guess NY if you don't mind waiting an indefinite amount of time for their shipping guys to stop eating twinkies jagariko and actually ship your stuff out. :unknw:

I'd rather have just paid few extra yen and gotten it from Amazon.

I ordered from AJ on Sat and got it yesterday. It was 23,200. Sucks if they didn’t have him w/Int’l shipping at PO. (I skipped this PO.)

But good fortune here will likely bite me in the ass for 1S since I ordered that from NY at the first wave markup on PO night. Bet he’ll be on AJ as well at release with Int’l ship.

My order from AJ 3rd party showed up Tuesday, ended up costing me over ¥27,000. Including over ¥4000 for EMS shipping.

Not complaining, since I haven't actually managed to be around when any of the better deals were available. Always see them when it's back out of stock again.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

3 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

...and five days after placing my order with Amazon.jp my toy arrives. For just 1,200 yen shipping that was ridiculously fast.

thumbnail.jpg

If you can get a preorder in time, NY is almost always the cheapest. Mine was 20,890 shipped. I always choose the cheapest shipping because I don’t care when I get my toys as long as I get them. Rather save the ~$20 because that goes to paying for more toys and more than covers any possible mishaps that may happen in the long run. 

4 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Mine arrived today too. Five days! Amazing price for the service.

On 7/24/2019 at 2:01 PM, Saburo said:

am praying Bandai announce Super Parts for the A, S and E and well as the Armored parts for the E. 

What crazy is that I am hoping they also announce Armored Parts for everyone!  :lol:

Sure it'll happen is they pop up in the new movie. Although probably no Armored Parts for Messer

I guess if bandai announces a string of armor parts for the walkure valks, it would be a good news for my wallet! :D

While bandai releases them, my wallet can take a break. ;) So please bandai, please plan to release the armor parts, and do it one after the other...

Grats on all the lovely VF-31E units! Saw a few in the wild today but my copy won’t be shipping until next month. Looks different and I’d dare say it might be the first radome design I like. The 25s looks better as a design than the 31, but Chuck’s is better than Luca’s overall. Maybe the turquoise green hurt the design, or perhaps it was the keroro head!

1 hour ago, Shukenzero said:

Grats on all the lovely VF-31E units! Saw a few in the wild today but my copy won’t be shipping until next month. Looks different and I’d dare say it might be the first radome design I like. The 25s looks better as a design than the 31, but Chuck’s is better than Luca’s overall. Maybe the turquoise green hurt the design, or perhaps it was the keroro head!

For me gloss varnish hurt the design. So i decided little bit upgrade my frontier chogokins and now for me thats awesome. I have no RVF25 now because money problem, but i want all randome squad, so it will be and i'm shure, that will be look great as all my matt varnish units.

So i think problem is not about color choise. 

See pics under spoiler:

Spoiler

PwjKJpEsfus.jpg

OyZiLRkgaEo.jpg

_k_qMOCUi7A.jpg

di8rqu6YMiw.jpg

Edited by SuNDuK

@SuNDuK Yeah I agree that the glossy finish hurt the VF-25s. I also think the far better engineering they have now would be amazing on the 25 airframe. I wonder if they’ll revisit the design? I mean there’s not a whole lot to improve upon, but then again I suppose it’s the small things that add up to a great valk. The engineering on the 31 feels perfect. I also love how they figured out how to use fold out parts to prop up the valk in gerwalk so that would definitely remove the piece on the back of the 25. Either way if they do revisit the 25 that’s a rabbit hole I’m kiiiiinda not willing to go down.

I got payment notification from amiami...but i noticed whenever i don't visit their website for a while something is always in my shopping cart to checkout that i didnt even add to cart much less interested in....its bothering me and kinda reluctant to do any purchase...has anyone experienced this?

Since Chuck's is having Messer's Supers for now @Mommar until the official ones are released by Bandai, tiger stripes for Chuck's 31e? ^_^

@Rogueload - Your copy of Chuck's 31e on the way shortly, or still waiting to be shipped? Looking forward to see your custom Supers on Chuck upon getting it.  :good: 

1 minute ago, borgified said:

Since Chuck's is having Messer's Supers for now @Mommar until the official ones are released by Bandai, tiger stripes for Chuck's 31e? ^_^

@Rogueload - Your copy of Chuck's 31e on the way shortly, or still waiting to be shipped? Looking forward to see your custom Supers on Chuck upon getting it.  :good: 

AE just shipped mine so next week @borgified!!

1 hour ago, Numbninja said:

I got payment notification from amiami...but i noticed whenever i don't visit their website for a while something is always in my shopping cart to checkout that i didnt even add to cart much less interested in....its bothering me and kinda reluctant to do any purchase...has anyone experienced this?

Yep...this has happened in the last several preorder madnesses when I was trying to get stuff. The items I wanted wouldn't be in the cart and items I didn't want would be in the cart or a combination of that. In any case, it always resulted in me not being able to get what I wanted. Really sucks!