I took this a while ago, before Arad's 31S was released, as some sort of bad attempt to emulate paint card samples. :p

Probably wait till Chuck's 31E is in my hands before updating the pic with the whole and very colorful Delta squad.

KmB62nN.jpg

1 hour ago, sjoebarry said:

I’m actually not a fan. I’d like it if his head didn’t have its own radar dish on top

You can snap it off if it really bothers you. Problem solved. 8)

17 hours ago, aurance said:

Yeah I'm not a fan of that lump either.

For me Mirage's is best head. I wish I had waited for her valk release instead of getting Messer's, as I only wanted one copy of -31.

I'm happy with the 31-S head, 

Since the 31 noggins has been recently been mentioned, here are Xaos' squadron of the following valks and note that the 31a Karios is not here.

Edit: Mirage's 31c, Messer's 31f, Arad's 31s, Hayate's 31j and Chuck's 31e (screwed up the order in the previous post).

Taken from the website before Chuck's 31e pre-order madness -  https://tamashii.jp/special/macross/vf-31e/

img_05.jpg

Edited by borgified

1 hour ago, Grimgerde said:

Was there any major differences in the between the first release 31F and the movie edition? Different pilot/co-pilot sets?

The movie edition comes with a Hayate pilot and the brackets to mount Lil Draken drones to the wings.

11 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Come on Bandai make a 31A Arad like this model!! Couldn’t imagine the PO madness!

189F2F38-B56C-490B-9A58-097F6780B36C.jpeg

My GOD that is just SO full of win it's not even funny. But yeh, can't even begin to imagine the PO nightmare that would await us all if they released that one in DX form.

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

My GOD that is just SO full of win it's not even funny. But yeh, can't even begin to imagine the PO nightmare that would await us all if they released that one in DX form.

That would suck given how difficult it is to purchase web exclusives anymore.

6 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'm still ticked they were too cheap to actually give the 31A a weapons pod that didn't have a drone charger...for the drones it's not equipped with.

In the gif it has the drone charger though, but I do agree it should of had a weapons pod, but may of been done as they are backup for Delta and if needed they could recharge the drones.

3 minutes ago, Saviant said:

In the gif it has the drone charger though, but I do agree it should of had a weapons pod, but may of been done as they are backup for Delta and if needed they could recharge the drones.

I meant the animators were cheap.

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'm still ticked they were too cheap to actually give the 31A a weapons pod that didn't have a drone charger...for the drones it's not equipped with.

TBH, I really don't care if the Super VF-31A carries a drone charger pod in the anime. To me right now, Bandai is just cheap not to release the Super Parts for the VF-31A. Including Arad's VF-31S Super Parts. <_<

19 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

TBH, I really don't care if the Super VF-31A carries a drone charger pod in the anime. To me right now, Bandai is just cheap not to release the Super Parts for the VF-31A. Including Arad's VF-31S Super Parts. <_<

Yeah I don't know why Bandai haven't brought out the super parts for both the A and the S I want to have all in super parts. But I can't imagine how bad the A's would be to get and if they would make only enough to cover the amount sold.