To each their own. Delta has been the most color wandering squadron yet. I don’t really like any of the color schemes of the armor parts.  I would custom that. Don’t care for Hayate’s Valk color scheme even a little. But I do like Mirage’s C ,Arads S And Messers F, in that order I guess. I would get chuck’s E  because I like the radome’s.. but at the end of the day , I agree that these toys are we’ll engeneered and that makes them quite desirable . Not sure I’ll even get more of these , just some supers and Armored Set. Way beyond the point of needing to complete the whole squadron.

7 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, either don’t worry about color coordination for military weapons or buy them all. Fortunately, I fall under the all of the above category so I have no worries. :lol:

fwiw, I agree with your overall choices. My favorite go to in order would be C, F, J Kai, S, J

out of the main hero Valks that have been released. 

I brought all but the Kai so far, as it is hard to get. But I didn't like alot of the colors either, and really only wanted an A and C. But saying that after I got them all I don't mind the colors and can't wait to get Chuck's E. 

The Kai is available for grabs @Saviant if you do some searching.

You can't go wrong with Mirage's C (as the double visor look does stand out compared to the single visor look of the Skull units) and the Magenta makes it stand out compared to the other 31 valks.

[For the record: It's not pink, purple, boysenberry, Horseshoe Blood Blue, Klingon Bloodwine Red or Nora's 51 Maroon (?)] :ph34r:

Chuck's 31e is the only valk that has a foldable randome.

10 minutes ago, borgified said:

The Kai is available for grabs @Saviant if you do some searching.

You can't go wrong with Mirage's C (as the double visor look does stand out compared to the single visor look of the Skull units) and the Magenta makes it stand out compared to the other 31 valks.

[For the record: It's not pink, purple, boysenberry, Horseshoe Blood Blue, Klingon Bloodwine Red or Nora's 51 Maroon (?)] :ph34r:

Chuck's 31e is the only valk that has a foldable randome.

I saw one going for 33k yen, but is more than I want to drop atm with Chuck and the armor parts coming up :)

1 hour ago, Numbninja said:

How much is it for super parts?...i hv s but i dont wamt that huge thing..also hv chuck po hope they hv super parts for him in the fiture

Depends on which set you are after out of C,F and J. When I got mine the F and J were around the 14k jpy each, the C I got for around 8k. Saying that I might of got lucky the C in a yahoo japan auction but I haven’t checked the prices since.

4 hours ago, Saviant said:

Depends on which set you are after out of C,F and J. When I got mine the F and J were around the 14k jpy each, the C I got for around 8k. Saying that I might of got lucky the C in a yahoo japan auction but I haven’t checked the prices since.

Thank you..the c sound about what im willing to pay rn....hopefully it does clash to much woth color scheme of s

On 6/21/2019 at 11:24 PM, MikeRoz said:

The Delta line is frustrating. Delta as a show was frustrating. If it wasn't for the fact that the DX VF-31 is such a well-engineered toy, I'd probably have skipped it altogether.

I was never a fan of the forward swept wing. Even the YF-19 was a turnoff because of that wing design. I don’t know why, but the Arad 31S just appealed to me for some reason. I looked more and more at the 31’s and I realized they’re not much different from the VF-1’s in that the main differences between the models are the color schemes and the head designs. I had a 31A because it has “normal” wings but WOW the engineering was amazing. So that led me to finally get a 31J even though I wasn’t a fan of the wing sweep, and I’m glad I changed my mind. I’ve got a 31S almost on the way and like I said I’m sorta looking at the 31’s like my VF-1’s. I have multiple versions because of the paint schemes and heads. Haven’t caved yet for the 31’s parts sets though so I hear you with that gripe. 

3 hours ago, sjoebarry said:

Haven’t caved yet for the 31’s parts sets though so I hear you with that gripe. 

It's your call if you just want the 31 valks as is or with the Supers. The Supers are costly now than before during the release date.

The only three 31 valks that don't have the Supers yet are the Karios, Arad and Chuck's (his valk is to be released on the last week of next month/first week of August).

Only time will tell if the Silpheed Armour is made for the rest of the 31 valks (as Arad has got his and to be released the last week of August/first week of September).

or 

If the 31a Arad (with the Dragon head Itasha) will be made for the second Delta movie.

Edited by borgified

11 hours ago, seti88 said:

Someone posted a same shot before? Honestly interested to know, not that it matters if its exactly the same...it cant be can it?

Hahaha.... Just wanna say hi. 

Do you noticed that it looks like Marvel's War Machine? :lol: hahaha.... 

8 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Received notification from NY that the release for Chuck is 7/20. My first reaction was "Wait, I have a VF-31E preorder at NY?!" followed by "Oh it must have been before they implemented that stupid ticket number BS." :p

Same here! Was also an expense I forgot about since DX toys have all seemed to be pay up front lately... :(

@Lolicon, @jenius - At lease your copy(s) of Chuck's 31e is secured. The other hurdle is waiting to get it labeled, shipped and officially mailed off and not sitting on the counter for "x" amount of days before sending it off. 

Edited by borgified