14 hours ago, F360 said:

Haha I do that a lot and it seem to work.

:p     You can even leave it in the shipping box and it will still look good , iirc @Saburo did one before of the amiami shipping box in his flex-hobby base .  Can seem to find the link or post .

Display the Valkyrie in Box mode,  or in they way you described it display in shipping box mode.  :lol:

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yup. I have to agree on that statement. :good:^_^ 

:good: Another reason why I like taking photos is that I have my virtual display, the photos the Valkyries are brand new, no loose joints, and no damage and will remain that way in photo. :lol:

11 hours ago, chyll2 said:

This just show how out of this world Saburo pictures are. My amiami box is nowhere near this good

I have been lucky most of my boxes from Japan have arrived with very little damage, but boxes from US seller have had more damage. :huh:

I wonder if that's the type of display base we're getting with the armored or a custom?  They've made custom ones before for their displays  but that one at least looks like it'll support the weight.

On 4/30/2019 at 1:46 AM, no3Ljm said:

Nice to see it doesn't need the support. But what worries me is the long haul pertaining to the wing joints and hinges. I rather not risk it without the support. ^_^

The NERF gun colours still put me off. If only the orange parts had been teal instead, Then I would have ordered.

Hehe, Nerf colors. :lol:

I'm already resigned to the color scheme of Arad's armor pack. He's going to be my most colorful Valk on display. Christmas and Halloween colors all rolled into one. B))

On 4/30/2019 at 7:11 AM, Alphahorizon said:

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

Why are folks posting links to the VF-1J in this thread?

9 hours ago, Graham said:

The NERF gun colours still put me off. If only the orange parts had been teal instead, Then I would have ordered.

I think too teal is too much. ^_^ 

1000133032_3_recolor2.jpg.dcf6253e101cc8c8cfc21afae0f3c7a2.jpg

A blend of teal and probably some red would've been great. ;)

1000133032_3_recolor3.jpg.52370d3792d683628124ed14ce9e2281.jpg

1000133032_3_recolor6.jpg.8851c09d1b7ed9220bdd76d074173c89.jpg

6 hours ago, beatsing said:

Yeah, the missile launchers reminds me of a large Gundam Dendrobium from years ago.

Fixed. ;)

14 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Why are folks posting links to the VF-1J in this thread?

Likewise. In my excitement to get that link to fellow MWer before, hopefully someone else I linked it in this thread. 

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Wow. I would not have guessed that the S would end up being the priciest valk in the squad. Dem colors haha

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

8 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

Likewise. In my excitement to get that link to fellow MWer before, hopefully someone else I linked it in this thread. 

19 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Sorry. It was a mistake on my end

No worries. Just thought something was going over my head (not uncommon :) )

4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Wow. I would not have guessed that the S would end up being the priciest valk in the squad. Dem colors haha

Color you say? Wait, till they release Chuck’s not-so-yellow-orange ride. ^_^