4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

And the panic begins. :rolleyes:

Now after seeing this price hike I really don't want to open up my Arad's DX VF 31(yes I haven't open it yet and not because I planned to sell it.) , why this don't happen to Messer valk? I have two!, the normal and movie versions :D 

I just realized I have not even opened to look at one of my delta valks.  Searching through my mound of toys to see what I have  and what supers I kept up on. 

Edit:Ok spent at least 15 minutes looking for stuff.   Pretty sure I found all the valks but could only find two sets of supers for the 31f. According to my order history at NY I have more supers somewhere

Edited by ErikElvis

1 hour ago, ErikElvis said:

I just realized I have not even opened to look at one of my delta valks.  Searching through my mound of toys to see what I have  and what supers I kept up on. 

Edit:Ok spent at least 15 minutes looking for stuff.   Pretty sure I found all the valks but could only find two sets of supers for the 31f. According to my order history at NY I have more supers somewhere

Well @ErikElvis if you just hired a secretary to keep track of those purchases this wouldnt be an issue.:good:

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Unless she is @Shizuka the Cat she is just going to tell you to stop buying toys, especially if you don’t even know what you have. 

LOL... I am sure there are others out there who would appreciate Macross toys.

I met a classmate at MIT my freshman year who had a Max Jenius keychain and some other related paraphernalia. Lost contact with her sophomore year when we went into our specific majors and no longer shared  courses with each other.

23 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I met a classmate at MIT my freshman year who had a Max Jenius keychain and some other related paraphernalia. Lost contact with her sophomore year when we went into our specific majors and no longer shared  courses with each other.

Definitely...just a joke. My old roommate used to watch Macross Frontier more often than I did. She put me on to a lot of other anime that I didn't know about.

30 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I can see it now. The next time I'm out at the clubs and I spot a lady with a macross shirt on ( because we all know that's a sign of high fashion), 

Me: " Hey, nice Macross shirt you've got there."

Her: "Thanks."

Me: " Want to be my Milia? I'm Max by the way."

Proceed to wear the drink that had previously been in her glass.

6 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

I can see it now. The next time I'm out at the clubs and I spot a lady with a macross shirt on ( because we all know that's a sign of high fashion), 

Me: " Hey, nice Macross shirt you've got there."

Her: "Thanks."

Me: " Want to be my Milia? I'm Max by the way."

Proceed to wear the drink that had previously been in her glass.

Just be prepared for her to come at you with a knife in the park

24 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Just be prepared for her to come at you with a knife in the park

21 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

Challenge accepted!

And all you guys need is a 3D Arcade.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Pffft, when was the last time you actually saw a video arcade? :p 

Ha! 'Seeing' one is not an issue since our local Century Theater here have an video arcade area. The real question is, when was the last time I played a video arcade? :p

I haven't played in an actual arcade since the last millenia when we had local fighting game communities centered around Virtua Fighter and Tekken.

I miss putting quarters / tokens on the screen glass to reserve my spot :/

Now, It would be AWESOME if they did like a TWE 1/48 Max / Milia VF-1 Arcade version that was just clear Blue/Red :D 

On 4/5/2019 at 5:37 PM, chyll2 said:

For those that might be visiting Philippines. There is a toy store that still has Arad for 300 USD and Kairos for 450 USD.

https://hobbykorner.com/?s=VF-31&post_type=product&dgwt_wcas=1

Lol those are quite affordable. Luckily I'm not into those valks. I'll take note of this store for future reference. :D

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

it's sold out on mandarake 

I saw that and scratched my head for a moment, I guess when you just have to have it. 

@Lolicon  Me, I could. The 31A might be one of my favorite Valk designs/color scheme at this point... but not at that price. 

1 hour ago, Smacky said:

You missed your chance, somebody did grab it :shok:

That someone is lucky. I mean in order for him to grab it, he has to wait in the ticket line just to get inside the site. Imagine, what are the chances that somebody else might get it prior of him while he was waiting. :rolleyes: